It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone figured out what the hell this is yet??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: kellyjay

Well, the answer is in the first comment of the video, from the poster of the video:

Ok everybody, after reading and conducting more pics without my life proof case on my iPhone, it seems that All this is, is the double glass effect off my case. I apologize to all of you for stirring up fears. I personally did not know what was going on and why I was seeing the two sun effect only through the camera phone and not with the naked eye. It looks really cool but it's just not real.

I fail to see the mystery, here.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Semicollegiate

The problem with it being the ISS is that at the angle the image is relative to the sun, it would be backlit and not visible. When you see it pass overhead, it is the light of the sun reflecting off it that illuminates it so well. And the ISS moves very quickly. It would not be capable of remaining stationary relative to the sun. Even in the short first video, it would have traveled several degrees across the sky if that were it.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: sn0rch

I'm wondering why anyone intelligent enough to have determined that it was a double glass effect was subjecting to CCD in their iPhone to prolonged exposure to the sun in the first place...

<< 1   >>

join