It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 Years of famine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I dreamed a dream last night, a man in white came to me and said, look towards your brothers and sisters for they will have your back, seven years i will curse you now, famine, diseases and war, those who survive sees another day.

Any analyze?
edit on 16-8-2015 by yulka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: yulka

Disease and war maybe but never famine....not when Hot Pockets still exist.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The answer to over population and the obesity epidemic?

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

The 7 years of tribulation possibly.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I doubt the entity meant literal famine, disease, and war. Think of it as in terms of your family's relationship. You'll be starved of affection, diseased with bigotry, and divided by stubbornness.

Do not take my word for it consider what famine, disease, and war means to you in a relationship.

edit on 16-8-2015 by pianoasis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It is clear the curse was to you personally not a prophecy for the world.

Are you on a spiritual journey right now?

Just trying to understand your mental state at this time.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Christians might say that was an angel giving you a warning of times to come.
But who knows it could simply be a dream.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SachaX

Christian are warned not to listen to angels. Angles were used before their was a complete, whole, and inerrant, preserved English version of the word of God we could hold in our hands today

The scriptures are clear seven years of tribulation will come complete with famine, disease and war. so no angel is needed to know this any true Christian knows these truths.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Perhaps the OP believes that Angels can give messages? We will never know w/o a response.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

what does an angle look like?

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

what does an angle look like?

I'm going to stop you right there.
I gave an answer to the OP and you are trying to prove me wrong. This is not constructive for the OP.
Leave it alone.
edit on 16-8-2015 by SachaX because: meant to hit the reply button but missed it

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

A Chester again, my mental state? Hmm, i ate a pizza the other day, still anxious about that tho, it didnt give me a spiritual journey, but a brick in the toilet.
Follow blindly chester, sheeps are always useful.
edit on 16-8-2015 by yulka because: spelling

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I believe God sends everyone a message, if you know how to read it.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: yulka

A Chester again, my mental state? Hmm, i ate a pizza the other day, still anxious about that tho, it didnt give me a spiritual journey, but a brick in the toilet.
Follow blindly chester, sheeps are always useful.

What a great Laugh I had at that "brick in the toilet".

Pizza that is it. It is a pizza dream. so forget it

OR

7 is perfect judgement, this dream is for you, even though it mention others, but it told you to rely on your brothers and sisters. it being years still would have to be proven. not even the Pharaoh when he had his dream was told it was years in the dream only symbols that needed interpretation and that for a higher reason than Pharaoh or Egypt.

Seven is a cycle in ones life. Nebuchadezzer was seven years living as a beast because he gave not God the glory for his success.

This dream is about you. You are going to enter into a period or a cycle in your life that will be very hard on you. You will need to look only to close blood relatives for they alone will be the ones who will care enough to help your during this hardship you will enter. How you handle it is what will build true character and true strength of spirit.

edit on 16-8-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I believe God still uses angels. They are his messengers and they follow his commands. They battle daily in the spiritual realm against the devil and demons. Demons were angels at one time.

We are not to worship angels but why wouldn't God still use angels to do his bidding?

Though they have wills, angels, like all creatures, are subject to the will of God. Good angels are sent by God to help believers (Hebrews 1:14). Here are some activities the Bible ascribes to angels:

They praise God (Psalm 148:1-2; Isaiah 6:3). They worship God (Hebrews 1:6; Revelation 5:8-13). They rejoice in what God does (Job 38:6-7). They serve God (Psalm 103:20; Revelation 22:9). They appear before God (Job 1:6; 2:1). They are instruments of God's judgments (Revelation 7:1; 8:2). They bring answers to prayer (Acts 12:5-10). They aid in winning people to Christ (Acts 8:26; 10:3). They observe Christian order, work, and suffering (1 Corinthians 4:9; 11:10; Ephesians 3:10; 1 Peter 1:12). They encourage in times of danger (Acts 27:23-24). They care for the righteous at the time of death (Luke 16:22).

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Takes two to tango in psychology, takes one to tango in a medical profession. Pseudo science, but it undermines character when diagnosed. Psychology is beautiful in that aspect.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

not even the Pharaoh when he had his dream was told it was years in the dream only symbols that needed interpretation and that for a higher reason than Pharaoh or Egypt.

Applauses!!

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ccseagull

2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

The devil has angles. The Bible is complete and whole so all we need to know is found in its pages, we don't need them. And because they are deceptive and we have no way of knowing if they are Holy or devils we are to stay clear of them. Just because they may come in white does not mean they are Holy.

Mt 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
You are VERY late on this one!
its been and gone over 2000 years ago.
some one called moses I think.

<<   2 >>

join