It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead II - storyline for a miniseries sequel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
"the Walking Dead"
is a zombie realism TV series about a global contagion
of rot and decay,
self righteous trance addiction to assault and murder,
And the uninfected survivors.

"24"
is a tv show that occurs over
one hour in real time/episode. Can be esoteric for 1 hour in real life.
The main character's name is
Jack Bauer,
My mother's maiden name is Bowers, coincidentally
According to genealogy websites, rooted in the Bauer line.
Pg. 151 of Bloodline of the Holy Grail: the Hidden Lineage of Jesus Revealed
by Laurence Gardner calls Bors Merovengian,
the Merovengian are a theme of the Da Vinci Code texts that popularize esoteric research.
Jac KB Auer - Jac KB Hour
is esoterically a tv show about jacking KB, like persecuting. Reality because real time.

My copy of Ezekiel Chapter 37, an endless valley of dry bones rises from the dead, flesh covering the bones. My copy of Revelation, the Mark of the Beast is accepted on the forehead (foreknowledge?) or on the right hand. Revelation Chapter 9, the Euphrates bound are referenced, 1/3rd of mankind is killed, Verse 16 begins - their number 200million. Euphrates can spell pheE, u rats (no accusation intended against real people), as a Zombie Apocalypse plot, the accessories to 1/3rd the Verse 16 666, the Mark of the Beast 666 hustle. 1/3rd the 16, 11 = two or to 36 or 666.

a low key (Loki?) unlocks a bottomless pit, the locus (anonymous at location) are instructed to harm not plants nor those sealed by God against attack, and to torture them 5 months. The last two verses say the 200million killed in Verse 16 says they repent not of the work of their hands nor their sexual immorality.

Giovanni interred Pope Francis, I recently watched a cable doc on zombies wherein Giovanni was the first man to animate a dead corpse with electroshock (zombification). My Vampire: the Masquerade, 20th Anniversary Edition, the Nosferatu are sewer rats that inform on page 63, the Giovanni description in page 56 lists
Televisions "the Borgias"
and the Medicis from "Reign" as members.
Medicis, no offense intended, can spell I.D. mice. Reign rearranged spells the n word, as if they might run slaves or sex slaves.

Page 56, Giovanni has rodent looking teeth, Page 406, the Nagaraja point at their pointy teeth, and in page 506 Enrathi is listed on Giovanni in the sidebar (in fiction, E. N. Rat High on a Giovanni hit). The Russian Oprichniki are at war with the Zantosas. Zantosa if top bar taken off the z sounds like can to sa / can too say.

World War III is World War Z, for Zombie Apocalypse.
France and Germany are marked the center of the contagion, word Germany rearranged spells
any Germ. As if Nazi mind control may be the source of the virus.

The word rot is one degree separate from the word rat. Add a backbone, number one, to the a.

As a storyline for a sequel to "Walking Dead,"
the zombie theme is applied to a Satanic Ritual Abuse Contagion.

France's God is wine, Mussolini / Muscle (Hercules?) has Italy, Revelation Ch 6 lists four horsemen:
A white (pride?) horse, peel of thunder
A horse of war with a sword
A horse of wine,
4 & 4,
Verse 8, the fourth horse kills with four infrastructures, including Death and the Sword, and the Beasts of the Earth. An 8 split, an eight left, can mean a schism from 88 because Nazi doublecrosses reason.

My copy of Ezekiel Chapter 5, three hairs caught up in skirts burn: the first ends the siege, the second is an unhinging sword, the third is wind, wine if the d is turned into an e. Backbone of d curved, letter turned clockwise. My Gospels, the birds descend on three fields so that nothing can grow, the fourth field grows in reference to the numbers three and six (if accessories to 666?).

The first horse on mind controlled to recognizance to be @ Nazi, bigoted to extent deviates from fascism into good person,
The second horse has to consider it self defense to kill the Bodhissatva who's past life founded ability to process justice (history's most gullible soul),
And the third horse has to believe a middle column which stacks as much long term slander as possible.
The fourth horse is almost worse... With the exception it cannot schism from devouring the zombie contagion.

Revelation Ch6, three unclean frogs attack the Lamb - like 3 bad horses. Festering sores burst out upon the flesh of those to have accepted 666.

2,500 years ago, Buddhism was founded, after 2,500 years, the Maitreya Buddha prophecy comes true. Low key on Ragnarok, or Armageddon, is at war with Thunder or loud noise.

666 itself is first verse "the shore," last verse Wisdom and Understanding, Chokmah and Binah, to overcome 666, the Abyss, or Knowledge/Daath... All the souls 666 damns are not written in the Lamb of God's Book of Life,
as if in a trance on the Lamb of God's guilt.

As the Walking Dead sequel TV plot, none of the accessories get to look into the trial consensuses of the Last Day, they out of self righteousness stage a reality TV show wherein the Lamb is raped as a slave to induce humiliation for crimes never committed, and everyone they accessory bait rots because they have to block the Lamb being rescued by non accessories from a snitch frame. Killing them ends all crime on Planet Earth because a blood pool staged by the Vampire Nobility,
accessories.

Every psychic power to cast deceit, every slip of hand methodology, is used to frame one victim of Ritual Abuse and infect
the entire planet
with rape, rot, and murder.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Funny you should mention.
I was just having the exact same thought.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
HUH

Fear the walking dead starts August 23rd. Which is a left coast (LA) prequel to the walking dead. I don't know what the hell you are talking about but, I will be tuning in next Sunday....

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: KublahCain

It is just a coincidences all sort of conspiracy theories,movies,series,music lyrics/videos,tons of ancient symbolism used in everywhere,religious prophecies etc that seems to be lined up to our days as last days.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: KublahCain

Write your squeal in industry standard script form and then we should talk.
You have some gnarly imagery...!

www.celtx.com...
edit on 16-8-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
This gibberish makes no sense, is this some sort of acid trip gone bad?

top topics

join