It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is at least 1 'Conspiracy' Forum owned by racists!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: biggilo

Its not that bad,

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: Eagleyedobserver

Go on then, start a free wordpress blog, create an anti racism forum, heck just join an anti racism forum if it causes you such anguish.
Bleating on ATS ain't gonna get rid of racists any time soon, and to be honest, your calls for censorship of free speech almost worries me more than the vile opinions posted on racist sites.

Turning my words around isn't exactly nice... Maybe you should re-read the OP. Since when are hateful,disturbing insults considered free speech?

something I read today: One guy replied to a racist comment and the guy replied "You disgust me for not loving your own race"
+
"We go to war for some Black fag 8000 miles away"

Anyone that tolerates this shouldn't even be considered social in any way. Thats insanity.These people, I wish them something and it's not positive

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

If you write and tell everyone how you hate racists, does that make you a racist, hate is hate , so what do you think

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eagleyedobserver

originally posted by: grainofsand

Go on then, start a free wordpress blog, create an anti racism forum, heck just join an anti racism forum if it causes you such anguish.
Bleating on ATS ain't gonna get rid of racists any time soon, and to be honest, your calls for censorship of free speech almost worries me more than the vile opinions posted on racist sites.

Turning my words around isn't exactly nice... Maybe you should re-read the OP. Since when are hateful,disturbing insults considered free speech?
You advocate banning of these racist comments, that is clearly censorship. Free speech is exactly that, racist folk can share their vile opinions and I support that right every time.
You clearly do not understand what free speech is.

something I read today: One guy replied to a racist comment and the guy replied "You disgust me for not loving your own race"
+
"We go to war for some Black fag 8000 miles away"

Anyone that tolerates this shouldn't even be considered social in any way. Thats insanity.These people, I wish them something and it's not positive
So what? There are vile people in the world, did you only just notice?
I would campaign against your calls to censor peoples free speech every time. Who are you to say that opinions cannot be expressed? Who decides what opinions are acceptable or not? That is a very slippery slope and if you can't see that I don't know what you are doing on a conspiracy forum.

As I stated earlier, I get regularly banned from a major white supremacist forum because I join up and confront their views. I absolutely support their right to express their opinions though, and your advocating censorship for privately owned websites is more worrying to me than the racist views you wish to censor.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
censorship = do and think as i do or else you are a bad person

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
There's a well known Scandinavian site that for the past couple of years went from interestingly diverse and thought provoking podcasts to outright racist with guests talking about savage and inferior races, nazi apologism and the usual jew bashing stuff.

It's not even just white nationalism, which I wouldn't consider particularly racist or threatening in principle; it's overt and not even thinly veiled white supremacism.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Yep, and I support their right to express such opinions, even though I disagree.
Do you support censorship?

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Listen folks. I'm done with this thread for today.I have other things to do + I'm hungry. Even thinking about it makes me sick. I'm tired of "arguing" or proving my point for now. (ovious hate is obvious...but O.K)
All I can say is that I'm glad I made this thread. I stand behind everything I wrote 100%. Even if this had like 1 reply and 10 readers I would be happy.
Just putting it out there and bringing awereness to others makes me feel like I attempted to do something positive.
And for people who don't know I originally posted this in the 'Social Issues' section and it got moved to this section.

And please don't even consider this a Rant lol. I have people in real life including people I had a dispute with telling me that sometimes my words hit really hard and that I can 'murder' someone with words. I'm a direct person.

So thats not a rant, thats just how I view it. Should not be tolerated and will not be tolerated by people like myself. Deal with it.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hey everybody.

We all know what this thread is about, or who rather and to be quite honest, because ATS is one of those places that requires civility and decorum, it's just not very nice of us to carry on conversations like this.

It can often lead to 'board wars' which is something we would like to avoid at all costs. They have their membership, and luckily we have ours and we would hate for that to change anytime in the future.

So for those reason, and that some of this will no doubt devolve into a conversion about ATS policies and the community at large, this thread is closed.

Please refrain from starting topics similar to this in the future.

~Tenth
ATS Super Mod

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join