It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo missions Transcripts

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Humor, apparently, is in the eye of the beholder.

Obviously

Houston could hear everything they were saying, at least when they were on the frontside of the Moon. While on the backside...well they did report the things that were really interesting when they swung back around. The things that they made offhand comments about, no reason to. And if you read the entire transcript you'll see that the astronauts themselves weren't very concerned about them either, aside from throwing a few light comments at each other.

Ok. Maybe it's in the context...since I havent red the entire transcripts...but I still don't get this talk...

There is a strange light down there.
Is it a bonfire ?
It might be campfire.

...and the reference about mining...but let's say that was a mistake during transcription.

If that's banter....then I don't get it.

But whatever. It's rather obvious that they are talking nonsense...since the hype is not present...as there should be if they really saw something.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
Just to add to Phage's confusion, check out who's looking at alien moon bases with Farouk here:
www.jamesoberg.com...

Is that an official statement? Or are we just flashing our slip to the boys? It's unsavory behavior to tease your own species....

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

When the people of Bhakaratini emmigrated to Earth 1.3 Million Years ago. there were no humans only 1 apelike being on Earth. in order to move their population here safely they created bases on the dark side of moon. I know I complain a lot on these boards about you guys not knowing the Truth. For that I am sorry but your research has not led you to the Truth as it Has I.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Maybe there was no hype as they were already privy to the fact that there were people on the moon mining and camping out

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Thiaoouba Prophecy

Do you have any source material on these Bhakaratini, i've only now heard of them because of you and there is nothing else online save for a couple posts on here where you mention them !

care to elaborate in your own thread ?

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Try searching for Bakaratini instead.

It's complete BS, but have fun reading about it.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: onebigmonkey

But...but... Egyptian.
But...but...Nixon ('s brother).
But...glass ceiling. Low Earth orbit.

My God you broke phage he's in a logic loop. Quick get the paddles. It's very dangerous to try to follow the logic when it doesn't exist.... I think this is why they have to wear the tin foil hats I'm almost sure this prevents a melt down.

dragonridr said that I broke phage's logic loop. That is a wonderful way to express the fact that I am winning by linking Farouk to Richard Nixon.

Do either of you understand the implications or are you being purposefully naive?

Farouk was the secretary of the landing site selection committee. He didn't get there without Ed Nixon helping him along.
edit on 8/18/2015 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/18/2015 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
So they could be just ribbing each other, as if it is truly an astounding site, and playing devils advocate with anticipated opinions of others that would witness the pictures.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Maybe there was no hype as they were already privy to the fact that there were people on the moon mining and camping out

Always a distant possibility. I tend not to exclude far fetched scenarios...Maybe that's a weakness...maybe it isn't.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: onebigmonkey

But...but... Egyptian.
But...but...Nixon ('s brother).
But...glass ceiling. Low Earth orbit.

My God you broke phage he's in a logic loop. Quick get the paddles. It's very dangerous to try to follow the logic when it doesn't exist.... I think this is why they have to wear the tin foil hats I'm almost sure this prevents a melt down.

dragonridr said that I broke phage's logic loop. That is a wonderful way to express the fact that I am winning by linking Farouk to Richard Nixon.

Do either of you understand the implications or are you being purposefully naive?

Farouk was the secretary of the landing site selection committee. He didn't get there without Ed Nixon helping him along.

No it's simply a way to show you have a severe lack of logic. Tell you what how many times and when did he meet with ed. He gives this information in an interview. But see your not interested on the truth because it gets in the way of your fantasies. And as I explained Ed Nixon wasn't the one that made the decision to hire him. And he wasn't hired for Apollo he was hired to condense US geological surveys. His job was simple he took the government reports condensed them for his company.

The reason he ended up working on Apollo was he decided it was something he wanted to do after attending a confrence. He did it by taking his own personal time to organize lunar surveyor photos by features and mission. Something that no one had taken the time to do. But spending time organizing the thousands of photos made him more familiar with lunar features than any one on the planet.

It was that knowledge which gets him recognized when he goes to another Conference and starts talking about these features. It was after this that AT&T decided he needed to be part of the Apollo project. Ed Nixon had nothing to do with it.

But for you it's far better to make innuendos then actually look at the facts. Because when we expose your beliefs to reality they just can't hold up can they?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

No. He said I did.

El-Baz helped select landing sites for Apollo on the moon, which is where they landed. Nixon was not in power when this happened.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

I think a lot of it is just that.

I also think the campfire reference relates to astronauts who took part in Earth Orbit missions claiming to be able to see campfires in remote desert areas (something that's possible but I think is unlikely).

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: onebigmonkey
a reply to: charlyv

I think a lot of it is just that.

I also think the campfire reference relates to astronauts who took part in Earth Orbit missions claiming to be able to see campfires in remote desert areas (something that's possible but I think is unlikely).

Many of the transcripts from astronauts that came from multiple missions, have some very curious dialog. It is refreshing to split the wheat from the chaff here, as this does have the earmarks of just 2 guys ribbing each other. There are others though, that are truly astounding in what is said, and the context it is used in.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

OP, here is something else to think about when you are reading the Apollo transcripts. Keep in mind that these guys (save one) are all experienced military trained test pilots...

When there is a critical situation, such as the lightning strike during lift off of Apollo 12, these men were trained to use a phonetic alphabet over a loud, noisy communications channel.

Look at the transcript, do you see how Conrad was confused about what button to push? It takes the Apollo 12 crew a total of 14 SECONDS to find the right button. Gordon was the CMP and should have know what button to push. 14 SECONDS is a LONG TIME to think about what button to push.

I'll leave this up for you to decide for yourself, OP. Did these highly trained military jet fighter pilots suddenly forget how to use the phonetic alphabet? The transcript shows they did forget... and that is a Red Flag for Apollo.

Next, OP, you found that remark about "Farouk" in the Apollo 14 transcripts. That's another obvious Red Flag for Apollo. The Apollo Defenders in this thread do not want you to know how Farouk was hired, who hired him or how it happened that he was just a simple, Egyptian born geologist who answered a help wanted ad in a geology magazine, who then skyrocketed to the position of Secretary of the Landing Site Selection committee.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This thread needs more pics! Come on people you CAN DO IT!!!!

Here is Dr. Farouk El Baz (no dash) who worked for "Bell Laboratories".

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Look at the transcript, do you see how Conrad was confused about what button to push? It takes the Apollo 12 crew a total of 14 SECONDS to find the right button.

Not 14 seconds.

I'll leave this up for you to decide for yourself, OP. Did these highly trained military jet fighter pilots suddenly forget how to use the phonetic alphabet? The transcript shows they did forget... and that is a Red Flag for Apollo.

Strawman. You're deciding how people should behave then criticising them for not doing what you've decided. How long would it have taken to read out 'Sierra Charlie Echo'?

The Apollo Defenders in this thread do not want you to know how Farouk was hired, who hired him or how it happened that he was just a simple, Egyptian born geologist who answered a help wanted ad in a geology magazine, who then skyrocketed to the position of Secretary of the Landing Site Selection committee.

This is a lie. I don't care who hired him, or who knows it. It's irrelevant to the thread and you're just using it as an excuse to crowbar in your favourite subject.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter....

I'll leave this up for you to decide for yourself, OP. Did these highly trained military jet fighter pilots suddenly forget how to use the phonetic alphabet? The transcript shows they did forget... ....

I'm not following you.

John Aaron's out-of-his-armpit "SCE to AUX" is so deeply embedded in Mission Control lore we even had T-shirts with that phrase.

We'd use it in in real time in metaphorical admiration of any flight controller's fast correct advice to respond to an in-flight crisis.

PROP: Flight, the leaks gotten worse, we recommend RIGHT ISOL 1/2 A and B to CLOSE.
FLIGHT : Tell 'em, CAPCOM.
CAPCOM: Challenger, Houston. We recommend you switch RIGHT ISOL 1/2 A and B to CLOSE.
[pause]
CREW: That did it, the snowstorm is subsiding.
[voice on loop]: SCE to AUX.
[general relieved laughter]

So where exactly are you detecting anything suspicious, and do you even know how Aaron knew that call, and how it worked -- if not, why is your suspicion of any general interest?

edit on 20-8-2015 by JimOberg because: punctuation

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter....
Look at the transcript, do you see how Conrad was confused about what button to push? It takes the Apollo 12 crew a total of 14 SECONDS to find the right button. Gordon was the CMP and should have know what button to push. 14 SECONDS is a LONG TIME to think about what button to push.

There was no rush, the Saturn-V guidance computer was unaffected and was steering the rocket normally, the reconfig was needed to restore Command Module downlink telemetry. You always echo back the switch throw before implementing it, and the crew trained then and now for acronym speak, not spell-out speak. How is it you've decided you know better?

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

So you're saying that there was something more to Farouk working for NASA on the apollo missions because he was an Egyptian and a geologist that somehow means that there was some sort of archaeological / Egyptian element to the Apollo moon missions ?
Not that he just wanted to go down in History as a geologist contributing to one of the greatest human achievements and so that he would be regarded as a brilliant man in Egypt forever more

Do you have any source material I can look at which point to his involvement for reasons other than he was a good geologist ?
I'm curious to know

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Leading Egyptologist brought on to esteemed NASA projects. It's not a stretch nor leap in logic. How about couture Masonic aprons for the astronauts? Prototype insignias with megalithic themes? Seems too coincidental.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join