It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You think the russians used Scalar

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Do you think the russians used Scalar electromagnetics to start the earth quake in the indian ocean that killed all those people..I think they were testing it..The midwest got cold and the west is getting hit hard with rain.Makes you think.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
scalar tech from a recovery.

i dont think the russians have any serious exchange programs with ebes. their histories of curruption is uncanny.

czars, stalin, now putin.

at least it is getting better for the future sons and daughters of russia; a beatifully vast and diverse landscape btw.

edit:

was watching MIB last night on TBS and was impressed with the "warning shot" targeted at earth; created mass tsunamis.

[edit on 29/12/2004 by baaronhaile]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I think the they used a EM howitzer and blasted the falt line in the ocean..AND baaronhaile your post dosen make any sence to me...

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Man,I watched this movie a few days ago;its about some crazy scientists creating weather weapons, Using nukes to set off landslides in the ocean and create Tsunamis. Since the heat from the nukes would evaporate quite a bit of the water,i wonder if it could be done with cruise missles. I doubt the Russians used scalar though.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
was watching russia history on the history channel and was interested to know that this nation has not had an enlightened time without wholescale corruption of its leaders.

yes art, lit., science, and culture in general are unique and well established in the nation's history. BUT, my impression is that these were peasanty pursuits and not led from above by truly compassionate and humble leaders.

edit:

stanton; i dont think ebes trust the russian authority.

[edit on 30/12/2004 by baaronhaile]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Well I think the the changes that the russians used scalar are as big as the changes the usa used HAARP for a fieldtest, that is : zero

Granted, in both countries there is a scientific-millitary complex that would be prepared to do pretty cruel experiments to push the envel;ope, I just don't think they could pull it off....

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
No, Scalar weapons are a myth.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Russians have no reason to do it, I doubt the US has reasons either, besides killing muslims...I dunno...

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I think we're not considering the amount of power needed to cause this quake. We're not talking about a missile here....we're talking about scores and scores of nukes needed to do this. Consider the recent hurricanes that hit florida. You could have dropped a nuke in the center of the smallest one, and the blast radius wouldn't have even reached the eyewall...!!! Don't underestimate the power of Mother Nature.... Also, this isn't the first, nor the worst occurrance of this remember. It just happens now and then....

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I hate to sound ignorat, but what is "Scalar"?

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Basically weapons based around Tesla's ideas of the Death Ray, and also utilitzing the Unified Field Theory, to use a hitherto unknown energy source to generate a completely different kind of Electromagnetic Energy for use as a weapon...

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Ok thanks, so it's an energy weapon based on Tesla's concept of the death ray. But instead of electricity it uses an unknown power source.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
It is based on the theory of "aether," which has been discarded by physicists for over a century.

And what the heck is a "completely different kind of electromagnetic energy?"

[edit on 2-1-2005 by HowardRoark]

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Heres an American Col that conferms Russia's POWER and don't forget to read former Secretary Of Defeance Richard Cohen's statements that's these weapons are REAL www.prahlad.org...

[edit on 3-1-2005 by SiberianTiger]

[edit on 3-1-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Assuming that this 'technology' does exist why would Russia want to use it? Why would they use it on that region? Why not on china or whomever else not?

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 04:15 AM
link   
not that i think so... but if a disaster can be an oppertunity, why not know about it b4 hand?

maybe you have something to hide

maybe you need a diversion

maybe you need to humble an allie, or an enemy

....this kinda goes to 911 conspiracy, not meant to.

just trying to idenity the pieces and re-arrange the fit.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
Heres an American Col that conferms Russia's POWER and don't forget to read former Secretary Of Defeance Richard Cohen's statements that's these weapons are REAL www.prahlad.org...

Tom Bearden is a nut job. All of the psuedo scientific gobeldygook that he spouts is nothing but a grandiose, Buck Rodgers fantasy.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   

It is based on the theory of "aether," which has been discarded by physicists for over a century.

And what the heck is a "completely different kind of electromagnetic energy?"

Well, I'm describing what I've heard of it...more powerful EM is probably a better way to put it... The whole concept is pretty much "Buck Rogers" as far as existing or not. Thanks for adding the ether addition, forgot to mention that. As I've heard it, it's basically said to be using "free energy", from the ether, which as you mentioned, has pretty much been discarded.

I was merely trying to define it for one who asked, not verify it's existence, I suppose I could have made that clearer...

[edit on 3-1-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Scalar weapons are bull#.

All the evidence you can post on this site is junk and made up.

AND IT'S FRIGGIN WEATHER, IT RAINS AND GETS COLD SOMETIMES FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!! EVERY GODDAMN TIME IT'S NOT PERFECTLY SUNNY WE HAVE SOME CRACKPOT ON THIS SITE GOING "OMG IT'S COLD HERE RUSSIANS ARE USING SCALAR LOLZZ1!!"

[edit on 3-1-2005 by Kozzy]

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
Tom Bearden is a nut job. All of the psuedo scientific gobeldygook that he spouts is nothing but a grandiose, Buck Rodgers fantasy.

thats same as saying:

Nikola Tesla is a nut job. All of the psuedo scientific gobeldygook that he spouts is nothing but a grandiose, Buck Rodgers fantasy.

just cuz you think its impossible, dont label it as a fantasy.
i researched, and came to conclusion that tom does lie a bit just to make his story look more dramatic. but the technology exists, and is not fantasy.

what is scalar wave? its a second name for longitudinal Electromagnetic wave. the word 'scalar' is something that tom bearden made up.
Hertzian waves are tranverse waves, and longitudinal-EM-waves are longitudinal. big difference.

Practical applications for this technology are gravity and time rate control, since velocity of photon and rate of time are correlated values in Kozyrev's conception. The waves can not be screened and it can be used for new kind telecommunication. There are some medical aspects also.

The technology allow to create reactionless propulsion for space-craft and it was proved by Academician Ignatyev's research.

THIS TECHNOLOGY EXISTS, BUT DONT GET YOUR INFORMATION FROM TOM BEARDEN, GO RESEARCH YOUR SELF! (i am, seriously)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join