It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Union Smears Woman Who Posted Video of Police Beating on Facebook

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Bone75

See that I could respect..you want to talk smack..off go the cuffs and put your dukes up, im not a cop now and its man to man.

Yeah right! That cop would've knocked that dude's head off and we'd still be sittin here having the same conversation.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: vonclod

See that I could respect..you want to talk smack..off go the cuffs and put your dukes up, im not a cop now and its man to man.

Yeah right! That cop would've knocked that dude's head off and we'd still be sittin here having the same conversation.

You know all that by watching the video? i didn't see anyone's fighting skills on display. All I saw was a cop beating someone who couldn't fight back. But according to you it doesn't matter if he is cuffed or not, he doesn't stand a chance! You really do know it all! A cop could never lose a fair fight! They are superheros!

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Yup your probably right(we would be talking about it)..I'd still like to see it (fair fight), in any case it matters not what the guy in cuffs said, the cop was wrong and his suspension makes it pretty clear he did not do the right thing like he is paid to do.
edit on 18-8-2015 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2015 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Guess we would find out if that actually happened.

I have no issues saying I would still be against the cop, because his job is not to be do that.
He isn't there to dish out street justice.
Now if he is off duty and out and about minding his own business, then by all means duke it out.

But what did actually happen is a thug who attacked another thug.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Or is there something else that makes the guy in cuffs a thug?

Oh don't play that game with me dude, you know good and damn well that dude is a thug. If not then you probably need to spend more time out in the real world.

I am not playing a game, you said he is a thug based on pictures and captions.
And I assume you also think he is a thug for breaking the law.

I feel as though the cop is acting just as thugish and breaking laws and policies as well.
Ergo a thug.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

...[snip] And I don't deny for one minute that I'm biased in favor of cops over thugs. You're damn right I am. [snip]...

When a cop behaves like this, there is no distinction between thug and cop.

This cop was a thug and it appears the Miami PD are taking disciplinary action. My gripe and perception of cases like this, is there would be NO disciplinary action had this video not became public.

Also the FOP behaved thuggish here by launching a personal attack on the woman who shared this on her facebook.
edit on 18-8-2015 by jrod because: edit

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join