It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proving the moon landing was a hoax - John Young is caught 'bare handed'.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
So, NASA doesn't have (in public, at least) any video of their Apollo gloves, which show the gloves before, and after, being pressurized, in one continuous process...

How can you possibly prove that these gloves DID work?

your new argument is weak since your original failed completely.

please show me the tests for the steel beams fully loaded and fully unloaded for the brooklyn bridge, in one continuous process..

if you cant how can you possibly prove that they used that steel for the bridge?

or even, a truck has a maximum load of 5.5tons have you seen footage of it being loaded to 5.5tons and completely empty in one continuous process??

if not how can you possibly prove that its a 5.5ton truck?

i could go on.

The video shows Apollo 16 astronaut John Young, supposedly on the lunar surface, and his bare hand!
And, please stick to this specific issue. It seems the mods have closed our previous moon hoax threads because they went off in all directions. Thanks

so umm.. how is that bare hand argument going again?? or you going to abandon it and go with this pressurized not pressurized angle?
since you clearly told everyone to stay on topic. you should heed your own words.
edit on 28-8-2015 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

That's all I want you to show me, here.

If you were shown it you would just move the goalposts again, as you are not interested in facts!

Actually, I'm not interested in these lame-ass excuses, in your effort to avoid the facts!

I had first thought Young had removed his gloves, and was bare-handed at that time, but I found out later on it I was mistaken on that, as he had gloves on. So I admit to being wrong on that claim.

Your group can't even admit to making ANY mistakes, yet trash-talk those who are honorable enough to admit their own mistakes!!

But the problem doesn't go away, no matter how much you try to avoid it.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

What problems would they be?

The only "problems" are made up by people who do not understand even basic science and physics.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: choos

please show me the tests for the steel beams fully loaded and fully unloaded for the brooklyn bridge, in one continuous process..

if you cant how can you possibly prove that they used that steel for the bridge?

or even, a truck has a maximum load of 5.5tons have you seen footage of it being loaded to 5.5tons and completely empty in one continuous process??

if not how can you possibly prove that its a 5.5ton truck?

i could go on.

Not a good idea, actually...

The gloves are claimed to be pressurized in the Apollo clip. Has the claim been proven to be true? No, it has not been proven to be true.

The claim CAN be proven true, or false. NASA has the gloves, and they can allow us to prove their claim, for ourselves. That would settle the issue, once and for all.

So why would NASA deny the chance to prove their claim? Why would NASA not let their gloves be tested anywhere, by anyone, who had requested the gloves?

You see no reason for this. But there must be a very good reason, as they have (afaik) denied all those requests.

Your side has made up all sorts of excuses for denying any and all requests, but none hold up as a valid, logical reason.

But you don't care about logic, and let's just move right along now, folks...

Now, since we cannot get any actual replica Apollo gloves from NASA, who has nothing to hide from us....

You have little left to try and prove your claim...

That's why I mentioned the glove being shown in unpressurized and pressurized states, as one continual process...

This would show us what happens to the glove, along the entire pressurization process. What looks different in the gloves comparing them in both states, how is the subject's movement changed from before, to after, his glove being pressurized to 3.75 psi, etc...

Do you think they would have filmed their gloves being pressurized, or not? If you do, then where can we find it?
If you still have nothing, then how can you keep on claiming the gloves were pressurized?

edit on 29-8-2015 by turbonium1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   

So why would NASA deny the chance to prove their claim?

What claim exactly? That man never went to the moon? That claim is only made by people who understaand nothing about science, or physics so why should NASA spend any effort on people who just make cratap up?

Why would NASA not let their gloves be tested anywhere, by anyone, who had requested the gloves?

Please show evidence that someone asked NASA that they wanted to test the gloves, include who would do the testing, exactly what they would test them with, the purpose of the testing and what experience have they got in doing testing.

You see no reason for this.

True, there is no reason for someone else to test the gloves.

But there must be a very good reason,

How about you tell us the reason to test the gloves.

as they have (afaik) denied all those requests.

So actually you have no clue at all whether they have allowed someone to test the gloves, you are again just making crap up!

Your side has made up all sorts of excuses for denying any and all requests, but none hold up as a valid, logical reason.

Your side is the ones making the silly claims, claims you are unable to back up with any evidence....

But you don't care about logic

Said by someone who believes man did not land on the moon! Funniest thing you have said.

Hold on, you are the one making the stupid claim that someone had bare hands on the moon.... it is up to you to prove that claim!

Except you now realise it was just a lie, like all your other claims about Apollo!

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

What problems would they be?

The only "problems" are made up by people who do not understand even basic science and physics.

You don't understand basic science, that's the main problem here.

Science seeks the truth, the facts, wherever it might be, to gain knowledge.

NASA has gloves that would show us the truth, yet they deny us from knowing the truth. This is not science, it is the very opposite of what science stands for. Truth. Not to hide the truth, from us..

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   

NASA has gloves that would show us the truth,

We already know the truth, man landed on the moon!

yet they deny us from knowing the truth.

How are they denying you the truth that man landed on the moon?

You are very confused.

Truth. Not to hide the truth, from us..

NASA is not hiding the truth, the only people hiding the truth in these threads are those claiming man did not land on the moon!

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

The claim CAN be proven true, or false. NASA has the gloves, and they can allow us to prove their claim, for ourselves. That would settle the issue, once and for all.

so umm.. what makes you think they are NOT pressurized?? looks like it wont cut it here.. so drop that excuse..

i really need to ask you, in your own opinion, what would happen to any person inside a pressure suit that isnt pressurised, on earth, especially being filmed for more than an hour?

But you don't care about logic, and let's just move right along now, folks...

but your logic is sound???

if i put you in a sealed plastic bag how long do you think you would be able to move about?

it is your claim that it isnt pressurised.. anyone can understand that there is pressure inside.. there must be for the person to survive..

you dont believe it because you made up the excuse that since you havent seen any tests it must mean that your theory is correct..

well to put your "logic" to the test, i would bet you havent seen any stress tests for major buildings, so as defined by your "logic" all of those buildings cannot do what they were built to do and will collapse at any moment. including the chair you are sitting on.

That's why I mentioned the glove being shown in unpressurized and pressurized states, as one continual process...

you havent seen the brooklyn bridge being stress tested neither, thats why i said from zero load to maximum load.. how do you know that it can support a vehicle?

Do you think they would have filmed their gloves being pressurized, or not? If you do, then where can we find it?
If you still have nothing, then how can you keep on claiming the gloves were pressurized?

you can find it on the test footage OBMonkey posted earlier..

do you think that if a person was inside a pressurised suit that had no pressure inside that he could survive for very long?
edit on 29-8-2015 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Your side is the ones making the silly claims, claims you are unable to back up with any evidence....

Your side made the original claim, so your side must prove the claim.

That is a silly claim, with no evidence to back it up..

I'm not holding my breath, for such miracles to ever happen...

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
So in the video of Ed White's spacewalk in Gemini, are those gloves pressurised? In the underwater tests done on Apollo suits, are the gloves pressurised? Are the gloves in the shuttle EVA suits pressurised? The Russian suit gloves? Chinese? In the video of the Apollo vacuum test that went wrong, are his gloves pressurised?

This is just another elaborate strawman: "I believe they should have done this, they didn't, therefore that". Well, I think they should have eaten chocolate cake on the moon. Provide me with video of them eating chocolate cake on the moon this instant.

What would be the point of videoing the gloves? Data and experience are more important, and the gloves were tested, along with the rest of the suit, many times in vacuum chambers and underwater. Please find us your data that prove the gloves would not work as described. Video would also be acceptable. "I don't believe..." is not an acceptable answer.

No-one said it was easy to use them. Not easy is not the same as not possible.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

What? The claim that they walked on the moon? All the evidence supports it. Not one single piece of evidence has ever been produced to disprove that.

None of your claims stand up to scrutiny.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: choos

so umm.. what makes you think they are NOT pressurized?? looks like it wont cut it here.. so drop that excuse..

What would ever make you believe it WAS a pressurized glove? That's the real question...

The main flaw is with their fingers, no doubt.

They bend their fingers with ease, at the joints....they can even grasp thin plastic sample baggies, by just their fingers!!

Even more amazing, is that they can grasp thin plastic baggies without flexible finger joints in their 'pressurized' gloves!

So how is it that they would have designed such flexible finger joints in our superior gloves of today, and yet these gloves are much less flexible than the primitive, unjointed, Apollo gloves were? Hmm..odd

You seem to believe pressurized gloves will become wrinkled and have flaps of excess material from Young curling his fingers inward, because...

You claim it is due to an external glove, worn over the pressurized glove. This external glove has wrinkles, and flaps of excess material, right?

This claim makes no sense, whatsoever...

There is no external glove. There is only one glove - which becomes wrinkled at finger joints, and has flaps of excess material, caused by his fingers being curled inward.

We can identify the actual shape of his hand within the glove. We can see the shape of his knuckles, for crying out loud!!

Sheesh...

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

There is no external glove. There is only one glove

You have not even bothered to read the thread. As if you had read it you would have seen the discussion on the external glove by Young.

There is only one glove

Still confused I see, your claim is that there were no gloves worn by Young, now 1 glove!. Do a bit more research and try for a external glove as well!
edit on 29-8-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: onebigmonkey

What would be the point of videoing the gloves? Data and experience are more important, and the gloves were tested, along with the rest of the suit, many times in vacuum chambers and underwater. Please find us your data that prove the gloves would not work as described. Video would also be acceptable. "I don't believe..." is not an acceptable answer.

No-one said it was easy to use them. Not easy is not the same as not possible.

It's 'not important'...

'They had no need for it'.

'They had much more important things to do, rather than waste their time making a stupid video'.

But in reality, a video would be extremely important to this project.... to say the least.

Data is also important, for sure. But it is not all data and experience that matter, as you claim..

The movements of humans are most important to this study, to analyze, without a doubt.

A video shows humans in actual motion. But data cannot show it. Data measures movement, which video cannot.

They are both very important to such a project...for sure.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

But in reality, a video would be extremely important to this project

Why? So someone that knows nothing about science etc. can come along many years later to complain about it? Even if you did see it you would just claim it was hoaxed and move the goalposts yet again!

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
So we cannot get the Apollo gloves (a replica) which would settle the issue, once and for all. If you think we can get these gloves, go and get them yourself, and please show me the proof of how anyone else can get them...

If you can't, then you obviously have no argument...

I assume it will be the latter, but please let me know.

To you...

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   

So we cannot get the Apollo gloves

Have you even properly asked for them? Or just making another silly claim?

which would settle the issue, once and for all.

What issue are you babbling about now? You really are not making any sense at all.

If you think we can get these gloves, go and get them yourself

Why would I want to get the gloves? You are the one with the silly claims, so it is up to you to back that silly claim up, which you are unwilling and unable to do!

f you can't, then you obviously have no argument...

Now you are totally confused, why should I get the gloves, you are the ones making the silly claims, so it is up to you to get the gloves. But obviously you have not even tried, nor apparently do you want to even try!
edit on 29-8-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

But in reality, a video would be extremely important to this project

Why? So someone that knows nothing about science etc. can come along many years later to complain about it? Even if you did see it you would just claim it was hoaxed and move the goalposts yet again!

You actually think a video is only important to someone complaining about it years later, and that's the reason why they didn't make a video?!?!?

Do you hear yourself saying that, because it really sounds like someone who's lost their marbles.

Sorry to tell you that, but it's the truth..

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

Sorry dude only one person has lost ones marbles...
The op.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

because it really sounds like someone who's lost their marbles.

There is only 1 person here who has lost their marbles, and that is someone who claims Young had a bare hand on the moon!

new topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join