It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agenda 21 Will Be Transformed Into The 2030 Agenda

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm fairly certain you're incorrect on all accounts.

I'm fairly certain it's true.

The 20th Century alone was devastating beyond comprehension.

And so far, the 21st is getting worse by the day.

Well not really. World War I killed more people alone than we've seen killed so far this century (not natural deaths, obviously).

Even as bad as ISIS is, they only killed around 11,000 people last year. That's obviously horrible. But by comparison, the Nazis killed more than 1.5 million Roma/Romani people. And virtually no one talks about that genocide because it's dwarfed by the sheer number of people the Nazis massacred in other demographics like their Jewish & Slavic genocides.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Worldwide poverty has been halved from 1990-2010.

Poverty

Homicide rates over the decades and centuries.

Homicide

War, okay you have a point with WW1 and WW2, however, you said with each new generation. It's been pretty tame in comparison since then, and that was several generations ago.

So yea, you're wrong on every single account.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

a reply to: enlightenedservant

How much authority will it take to get all that out of people's heads?

Will a police state do?

Or will it take big military actions?

I don't see either. The State needs people to have certain amounts of wealth, otherwise there would be no customers for their masters' products. And big military action is only used in areas they don't control. But since there's no legit competitor to capitalism & the global central banking system, there's no need for WWI or WWII scale wars anymore.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

a reply to: Cuervo

And yet poverty and crime and war keep getting worse with every generation.

See what I mean? You just assume that. Crime is at a 37-year low. War? Do you actually think we have more war now than in the past? It's pretty darned peaceful, in comparison to history. And the UN goal of halving poverty by this time has almost been achieved.

So no, poverty, crime, and war are certainly not getting worse with each generation.

I'm not a huge fan of the UN but I strongly believe in a global cohesion to solve global issues.

ps edit - Enlightenedservent beat me to it, sorry!
edit on 15-8-2015 by Cuervo because: ps

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Useless, phony comparisons.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

So you've got absolutely nothing whatsoever.

Check.

Thanks for letting us all know.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I want nothing to do with the U.N. and any of their 'agendas'. Nothing they do is for the benefit of anyone. It is all about control.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Economic Depression and the New World Order: Global Poverty in the late 20th Century

there's always a countering opinion.

now explain this Agenda2030 so we can all understand.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

The UN had nothing to do with the 50% relief of poverty. Only economic growth can reduce poverty. The UN is BS.

Only economic growth can reduce poverty. The UN is BS.

That is the point of the thread. And the fact that a multitude of people have no idea of the consequences of what they vote for.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Good thread that needs attemtion.

edit on 16-8-2015 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
every country has its own page goin on it.

Here's the USA one: www.usaid.gov...
there were some pages on this I got access denied on the 2030 agenda info

Microsoft partners with USAID to help end extreme poverty by 2030
blogs.microsoft.com...
edit on 16-8-2015 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Because the progressivism which is pushed is arbitrarily defined by a generally liberal self-organizing consensus that is always moving the goalpost.

Liberals are forever useful tools to any totalitarian, it's in their DNA.

Ted Kaczynski was right about technology, you'd have us being preyed upon by AI or other negative forces. Also, don't you know Earth is a farm? Didn't they teach you that at Hogwarts?

Maybe I teach you the destruction forms, perhaps then you would understand.

Know that you are dealing with Dharmapalas of the three times, lest you forget.

Nice avatar by the way, very witchy.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

No, our little cities aren't but if this thing is implemented, they will become our world and it will become more or less illegal for anyone to step outside them.

I dont' want to live like that. Do you?

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Idiotic worldwide communism. No way to church it up.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I checked the California Census records and found that 93% of the people live on 3% of the land. The other 97% of the land is owned by Govt, Big Corps, and a few Families.

My point is, most of us are not hoarding property or wealth, maybe food if we are lucky, we are not responsible for spilling toxic waste into water, causing fracking earthquakes, and massive oil spills, or the massive wars all over the place etc etc. When we hear of a crisis we all pitch in and give money to people like the "Double Cross", and the "Starvation Army". I think most of us actually try our best to help each other.

So, why are they aiming this New World Order at controlling you and me? We arent raping, pillaging, and destroying this planet. There is something insidious about all this. If they were aiming at the true destroyers and creators of poverty on this planet, the UN would have been eliminated by now.

I was listening to a Richard Syarett interview with the "Venus Project",www.youtube.com...
Imo it was a soft sell Agenda 21.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1
Idiotic worldwide communism. No way to church it up.

No there will be a church, but it will be carefully controlled by the state. Instead of freedom of religion, you will likely see it shifted to freedom to worship. There is a difference.

Sure you can go worship at the COEXIST chapel down the street. What? You mean you wanted to worship as an Buddhist? Oh, I'm sorry. That religion is strictly outlawed and we will lock you up and send you to Hillary Happy Camp #302 until you convert happily to COEXISTalism. After all, you will happily sit down there and chat face to face with some COEXISTalists in a nonthreatening, fun way until you see the light ... or else.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
those of us that are actually monitoring the UN business will be happy to see that the global 'agenda' is actually playing-out out in the open there, not in the back room of some secret society meetings

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I keep a close eye on any Agenda 21/2030 threads as I'm slightly sceptical of my Government's (UK) intentions,

In 15 years time I will be about to retire and then deemed a non productive citizen,

This puts me in the mindset of starting to get very anxious as to what my taxes and National insurance contributions (UK) where all about.

The papers in the UK are ramping up the change in laws to allow voluntary euthanasia at the moment,

Fine in the right moral/ethical context,

But as a non Productive Citizen. ?

Fox. Agenda 21 aware.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Say hello to your forced GMO ridden vegan diet where b12 and creatine are replaced by big pharma supplements. Unelected 'benevolent' dictators that supersede the laws of individual nation states with policies drafted in corporate boardrooms that issue mandates to your elected mascots, increased taxation, carbon monitors, longer work hours, less employee rights, a universal credit system and licenses for procreation.

You have 15 years to stop it by any means necessary or doom your children and everybody else's to live indefinitely on a plantation.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Exactly, people laugh at us and sneer when we talk about the welfare plantation, but this is the globalization of it and we're all going to be the slaves on it. The door slams and the gilding comes off.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join