It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Officer From Viral Photo Compares #BlackLivesMatter to KKK and Skinheads

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Simmderdown
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Nor does BLM have some kind of "black nationalist" movement, such as the Nation of Islam. Hence on this note it cannot be compared to the KKK nor skinheads.

Actually the Nation of Islam has helped them quite a bit....

I don't disagree that some minorities are racist.

Whose accusing a whole minority of being racist?

However, the BLM movement does NOT advocate oppression of other people nor practice organized violence or terrorism (KKK) as a policy platform, so therefore they are not in the same league.

What do you call tearing up of property, and shouting down white people? Sounds like oppression to me

Showing up to places like Berneie Sanders speaking engagement and calling him racist and shoving him off stage, sounds racist to me.

Yeah they are in the same league, they are new give them time and im sure it will get more violent, thats always how racist groups end up being

No, they are not in the same league until BLM as a movement advocates black nationalism, superiority of blacks, and organized violence against others...

They, are not in the same league.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyJae

originally posted by: iDope
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Yet another idiot veteran who was indoctrinated to kill another race besides his own. But yes you are not racist because of it lol.

That comment was completely uncalled for and adds absolutely nothing to this "debate".

There is only one race on this planet...the HUMAN one. But, yes, we are divided; it appears we will continue that way. No one seems to be able to hold the civil, rational discourse necessary to effect any type of change for the better.

I've lost hope for us all.

Jasmine

How does it add nothing to the debate? Military are trained to racially profile and murder people, innocent or infantry, and in the last 50 years the enemy was always another color of skin, thus another race other than white. So who is really racist here? I agree with you that all people are humans, that is scientifically logical, but the ilitary sure doesn't believe so, given their war crimes of past and present.

We are only divided because we are taught to be divided. It is everywhere and rampant. The media is littered with it.

When you see a homeless person on the street, a human being, what do you do? Do you bring them home and feed and house them? If not why? May it be you have been taught that it is dangerous? Do you go into racially divisive neighborhoods at night and walk around? Even if there is a great restraunt near by? No, probably not. So get off your soapbox.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyJae

a reply to: BubbaJoe

Yet another idiot veteran who was indoctrinated to kill another race besides his own. But yes you are not racist because of it lol.

That comment was completely uncalled for and adds absolutely nothing to this "debate".

There is only one race on this planet...the HUMAN one. But, yes, we are divided; it appears we will continue that way. No one seems to be able to hold the civil, rational discourse necessary to effect any type of change for the better.

I've lost hope for us all.

Jasmine

How does it add nothing to the debate? Military are trained to racially profile and murder people, innocent or infantry, and in the last 50 years the enemy was always another color of skin, thus another race other than white. So who is really racist here? I agree with you that all people are humans, that is scientifically logical, but the ilitary sure doesn't believe so, given their war crimes of past and present.

We are only divided because we are taught to be divided. It is everywhere and rampant. The media is littered with it.

When you see a homeless person on the street, a human being, what do you do? Do you bring them home and feed and house them? If not why? May it be you have been taught that it is dangerous? Do you go into racially divisive neighborhoods at night and walk around? Even if there is a great restraunt near by? No, probably not. So get off your soapbox.

You must have gone through different military training than me.not only was I not taught to murder, wasn't taught to racially profile either. Were you taught that in AIT? Maybe that's where our training differed. If you were taught that in basic what base did you have basic at?

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Really? I mean Really? I know firsthand, secondhand, thirdhand that troops are trained to exterminate the enemy, anyone who poses a threat. The threat is taught, it is entrenched within the mind during training, and is always towards a different race, a different belief, a different stance on government. What war in the last 50 years dealt with whites vs. whites when concerning American wars? Therefore it is a race war, religious war, land grab, money war.

The military does not fight for their people, they do not protect their people, they do not protect freedom, they only protect the coorporations that fund them, and citizens tax dollars fund them. It is a major scam from American people. The government had to lie about nukes in Iraq, Iran, Afganastan in order to go to war, it wasn't just 9/11. Never was a nuclear weapon discovered anywhere, and yet billions upon billions of tax payer dollars were spent on a war on this scam. ilitary personel are just idiots that want to be apart of something they have no idea about, believing they are similar to those in the world wars and be remembered as heroes. Worldwide, American forces are nothing but world police and terrorists.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

There are many black police officers, mayors, senators, and a president, so when there is a black killed by a black government or state official, is that racist? Or is it just the plan of ridding people one by one? The police force and military are a fraternity of antigovernment terrorists. Many of them care less if they kill a citizen, it is protecting themself to do so , and that's what they are for now, protect thy self and not citizens. The police could be diminished by 75% and still ake money with the technology available today. There is no need for traffic cops pulling over people for speeding or taillights, it can all be accoplished with cameras. So why are they there? To impede on your freedoms. They don't care your race, they just patrol the areas that are heavier in crimes.

My neighborhood has about 1 crime a month. I see 2 patrol cars a year in my neighborhood scanning the area. Proof in the pudding. I go downtown where there is the same percentile of whites as where I live and there are many more police scouring the area, nearly 2 per square mile. That is where the crime lives and they patrol there.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The reason the BLM movement sucks is pretty simple and straightforward. All the people whose deaths they are protesting have pretty much turned out to be scumbag thugs.

Why would you start a movement to protest the deaths of complete lowlifes? People adding nothing to society except a criminal record.

BLM is racist but that doesn't even matter. It's a group dedicated to saving criminals from the police. BLM is a joke.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: hammanderr

Why would you start a movement to protest the deaths of complete lowlifes? People adding nothing to society except a criminal record.

Lowlife criminals!?!

Oh, well in that case, that must totally justify police shooting unarmed men in the street, right? I completely missed the law that gives the police the discretion to shoot people as long as they consider them lowlifes.

btw, I'm guessing you need it pointed out that I'm obviously being sarcastic, judging by the lack of logical reasoning and intellect you've shown in your post.

Ignoring the issue of police shooting unarmed people because they may be considered as undesirables, is a very dangerous path to go down. I mean, if you allow them to freely shoot a bully who just stole a few cigars from a shop today, tomorrow they'll be shooting teenagers in the back because they were running away after being caught smoking a blunt in public.

BLM is racist but that doesn't even matter. It's a group dedicated to saving criminals from the police. BLM is a joke.

No, BLM is a group that started to bring attention to the behavior of 'criminal police'.

As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy.

-Christopher Dawson

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Really? I mean Really? I know firsthand, secondhand, thirdhand that troops are trained to exterminate the enemy, anyone who poses a threat. The threat is taught, it is entrenched within the mind during training, and is always towards a different race, a different belief, a different stance on government. What war in the last 50 years dealt with whites vs. whites when concerning American wars? Therefore it is a race war, religious war, land grab, money war.

The military does not fight for their people, they do not protect their people, they do not protect freedom, they only protect the coorporations that fund them, and citizens tax dollars fund them. It is a major scam from American people. The government had to lie about nukes in Iraq, Iran, Afganastan in order to go to war, it wasn't just 9/11. Never was a nuclear weapon discovered anywhere, and yet billions upon billions of tax payer dollars were spent on a war on this scam. ilitary personel are just idiots that want to be apart of something they have no idea about, believing they are similar to those in the world wars and be remembered as heroes. Worldwide, American forces are nothing but world police and terrorists.

It's always towards a different race? Again where did you receive this training? Also considering all the black and Mexican people I served with to fit your little narrative I was being trainied to murder minorities while they were being trained to kill people not of their race including white people.

Again where does this training take place? I don't think you make a bit of sense on that point. There are many issues with military but when you say things like people are trained to do this towards a different race, considering the different races serving would make it impossible. Your whole premise is silly at that point.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Great post, and spot on

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

to those in the world wars and be remembered as heroes. Worldwide, American forces are nothing but world police and terrorists.

The military does not fight for their people, they do not protect their people, they do not protect freedom, they only protect the coorporations that fund them, and citizens tax dollars fund them. It is a major scam from American people

what are your credentials to speak on behalf of the military.
what have you seen or done that gives you the audacity to make those claims.
I spent 5 years, 3 of which on humanitarian deployments ( I got my ribbons to fecking prove it)
I didn't realize I was a terrorist in your eyes.
think of the major wars, fast forward, think of the medical vessels the navy has, coast guards rescuing refugees, men and women in the middle east deterring terrorism, men and women in Africa ( the last leg of my last tour) 'terrorizing by helping day in day out in insane weather conditions.

youre just spewing out non sense smearing two party mega corporation msm bull#e.
yes corruption exists, yes, there are political-economical strategies intertwined with the battles we fight. but for you to fuc k ing call myself and men and women in the armed forces terrorists makes you no different then the enemies we fight. because that's what they refer to us.

you rant on white vs white war, ask yourself what countries of white race are active hostile nations?
there are still rules of engagement and there are only few countries not abiding by them or are not part of the UN or signed the Geneva convention protocols for war time with civilian accountability.

after spending my 5 years, *never have I seen so few do so much for so many.
and you'll never be part of that few.

/rant

back to topic.
edit on 18-8-2015 by odzeandennz because: too furious to type straight

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

yes corruption exists, yes, there are political-economical strategies intertwined with the battles we fight. but for you to fuc k ing call myself and men and women in the armed forces terrorists makes you no different then the enemies we fight. because that's what they refer to us.

Not every sector of the armed forces are terrorists, there are always whitewashing agents deployed in order to send back good deed news to report to the tax payers. I don't know what percentile I would say are terrorists, treasonous, but I would say it is above 65% that are in our armed forces that are owned and operated by an elite organization to murder and salvage valuable land. No war in the last few decades that we are involved in was actually legal for us to enter. The Pentagon dirty politicians sell wars to make corporations money. That is a plain 100% fact.

I never served, I never will, I don't agree with it. No reason to fight overseas to protect our home. I am armed and can protect myself ad my family. If there are invaders running amok on the streets, everyone should be armed and capable of forming a militia no different than those that the US cannot defeat. The US military is pathetic for how much money they have and weapons at their disposal, they can't win a war, and never will again, it will be the people of the states that have to win it for them, it is all just wasted money at this point.

Your humanitarian efforts are all good, but why weren't you actually helping Americans? Why not build shelters for homeless in the states rather than going to Africa? What are they going to give back? Nothing but immigrants. I have never in my life seen any type of troop helping an American citizen, in real life up close and personal. In 3rd world nations I'm sure it is common place. Hmmm sounds odd for how much debt our is in. ust be for political reasons, or, just to help save the presidents job.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: iDope

Idope can you back any of what you say? Including the 65% figure? Have you never seen the national guard on the scene of a disaster helping American citizens?

I can see the offense vs defense point, the arm yourselves/ protect yourself point. they are some nefarious sections of military but 65%? No. They do spend too much.

Don't think we've declared war since 42? 45?. But the authorized use of military force has replaced it for the most part. Are some sections controlled by the elite/shadow government? Possibly. Never had experience with it myself. Couldn't testify to it in court but it would surprise if there were some. I could see the private armies like the black water people more so than large sections of actual military, no way 65%

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

You just hit a very sensitive nerve dude! Your in trouble now, lol.

Soldiers don't want to face the fact that they are merely a completely expendable pawn in the economic tug a war among the 1%.

Which actually brings us to the point of the thread. No one can even stand up against TPTB, because they own the MSM and therefore know how to shut down any movement that dares to stand up and demand justice.

If the movement is dominated by white people, they'll just portray you as a dope smoking, mushroom consuming free loading loser hippy. If the movement is dominated by black people, they'll just portray you as drug dealing looting thug.

Either way, the 1% have perfected there brainwashing process and have got us all on lock down. Resistance is futile!

Resisting TPTB will either wind you up in jail or homeless. Theirs just to many pawns out there that are prepared to protect there right to be just another sheep in the herd with there very own lives.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

Idope can you back any of what you say? Including the 65% figure? Have you never seen the national guard on the scene of a disaster helping American citizens?

I can see the offense vs defense point, the arm yourselves/ protect yourself point. they are some nefarious sections of military but 65%? No. They do spend too much.

Don't think we've declared war since 42? 45?. But the authorized use of military force has replaced it for the most part. Are some sections controlled by the elite/shadow government? Possibly. Never had experience with it myself. Couldn't testify to it in court but it would surprise if there were some. I could see the private armies like the black water people more so than large sections of actual military, no way 65%

The national Guard is one of the sectors that covers up for all the military overseas. It is the National Guard, the name is literal. How little does the military serve on homeland? Seriously the military doesn't care about illegal immigration because there is no money there for the ones producing the wars. Over half of the military infantry are brainslaved psychopaths that are getting their jolly's off by having the ability to murder people, and then be able to come back to America and get a gevernment job and have two pensions.

I have over 15 people in family and friends that have served and have interviewed them all and nearly all cases are the same with government terrorism. They all agree with me to some point but don't want to agree to another point for the reason that they would feel worthless and pawns if it were true, they don't want to believe that part. But these people, nearly all, have been instructed to kill innocent people because they may be a threat

I'm not saying they are all racist towards blacks, but depending on the war they were in, they are racist towards those people, they will not buy products from that region and call those races names that I will not post. This is coing fromm a ninety old man from WW2, a an who served in Korea, 4 in Vietnam, and multiple that served in the Middle East Regions. Nearly all of them are FUBAR'd in one way or another. Mental illness's and cancers, and many have been imprisoned after they came back from war. So tell me, is that correlation or causation.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

You just hit a very sensitive nerve dude! Your in trouble now, lol.

Soldiers don't want to face the fact that they are merely a completely expendable pawn in the economic tug a war among the 1%.

Which actually brings us to the point of the thread. No one can even stand up against TPTB, because they own the MSM and therefore know how to shut down any movement that dares to stand up and demand justice.

If the movement is dominated by white people, they'll just portray you as a dope smoking, mushroom consuming free loading loser hippy. If the movement is dominated by black people, they'll just portray you as drug dealing looting thug.

Either way, the 1% have perfected there brainwashing process and have got us all on lock down. Resistance is futile!

Resisting TPTB will either wind you up in jail or homeless. Theirs just to many pawns out there that are prepared to protect there right to be just another sheep in the herd with there very own lives.

So why is it that that American people are brainwashed to support military that is nearly all overseas? As if they are protecting the U.S. which they are not, they are merely protecting corporations assets and backdoor deals. Why are Americans supposed to laud them as heroes? If I didn't see it, it didn't happen. Same crap that is spewed in all forums, but when it comes to the military, it happened and there is never any video evidence to show a hero from a terrorist. So no military person is a hero unless I see video of them performing heroic acts to take control of an oil field, hich really isn't heroic.

A military person fighting overseas is not protecting the homeland "said like a nazi" bit it is true. Nothing has ever been accomplished by fighting overseas, unless it makes people money and one would think that it would create jobs but we are not it the industrial age anymore, we are in the information age, so starting wars does not help the economy. It takes away from our taxes and gives it to TPTB and to their pawns to run their game. I do not feel bad for any veteran who went to the middle east, it was their own choice and they didn't help one bit, and they were paid handsomly for it.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: mymojo
All things considered, with the black deaths at the hands of white police officers...DALLAS POLICE HAVE SHOT AND KILLED 70 UNARMED MINORITY MEN IN THE PAST 14 YEARS...

THE BLACK LIVES MATTER IS A NECESSARY CAUSE TO BRING ATTENTION TO A NATIONAL CRISIS.

Also, how about JADE HELM, an army in waiting for the outbreak of race riots caused by all the provocations of police brutality and killings on black men...and the.mysterious deaths of 5 black women in jail.

Out nation has always been a racist nation, and today the sh@t is about to hit the fan.

Maybe CERN will unleash the biggest racists in the universe upon us!

More whites are killed per year by police than blacks. More violent crimes are commited by blacks than any other race. Police chase statistics, not people.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

1 point which I have just remembered. If you look back to GW Bush when he declares war on terror, he is actually saying terra. He omitts -or in order to say -a, Terra means Earth. And GW Bush declared war on Earth not on terror if you want to be litteral.

Think about it why and how would a POTUS mispronounce terror as terra? That is not a Texan accent, he declared war on Earth not on terror. He can say terrorist but can't pronounce terror? Please disprove that. You can skip to 7:32 and listen to the rest as prrof. He says Terra instead of terror several times but the last word in this vid are the most consuming to me.

But in this vid you will see that he can easily pronounce terror, in the first several seconds, about 30 seconds in. So GW Bush declared war on Earth. Please, Please refute that.
[

edit on 19-8-2015 by iDope because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2015 by iDope because: video add

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join