It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird dream about the last American President

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

If we really are reducing our troops down to pre-WWII levels, then I can believe it.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorsen
I'm interested as to why September? I've been hearing so many predictions to September this year, from so many different sources, all claiming some sort of world changing event is bound to happen next month, that I feel almost like a 2012.2.
What do you think is going to happen this September?

I have no idea. There are a ton of theories, of course. What we do know is that the date has been dropped in many different ways in many different sources seemingly at random for a lot of years. Maybe more than 9/11 was although at that time, no one knew to be looking really.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
At least we won't have to wait for too long to see how it all plays out. I for one don't panic over predictions, but I find it wise to at least read them all so that in case something actually happens I won't be caught unprepared.
In all honesty though, the amount of predictions is getting me a little nervous.

And about Putin, I don't see Russia openly going to war with the U.S. so soon, let alone winning, but I'm not exactly an expert on geopolitics, so I don't know.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Depending how the current fracas in Korea plays out, we could wind up engaged over there. That would leave Europe a bit more open from our defense. I don't think that any Russian advance will make it too far passed the former Soviet Bloc countries though. Like Russia, France and the UK possess the nuclear deterrent.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

You could be right, with tensions high everywhere, could flare up somewhere unexpected. In this age anyone using nukes offensively is guaranteed their own destruction so I don't think France nor England would be quick to use their nuclear deterrents if Russia invaded Italy for example. It most likely start off as a conventional war until someone is backed into a corner with nothing to loose.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Only way I could see either France or UK using nuclear weapons would be as a last line of defense. Neither would be used offensively, save for retaliatory strikes. None of the countries involved (France, UK, Russian) in this highly hypothetical situation would benefit from an irradiated Europe. If Russia started lining up troops, tanks, etc... along the Rhine I'm sure that card would be on the table.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join