It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsunami and the Bible Code

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Bible codes :/ Well it's up to you, if you want to believe in them. Personally I think it's a bunch of jibberish.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
People try to remember that the Bible was wroten by humans to control the humans and to be interpreted by humans (As well as other religious books). It all comes on what you belive. So far I have been looking at the code. Most of what it talks is about Wars and Nuclear Holocaust. ..yummmy. I did not see any information about this recent desarter, but it does talks about the (Earth Shaking). So let me give my interpretation about this: (Things will get worst with the passing years.) It also talks about California in 2010 about a Big Earthquake and complete desolation.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
thing is like you say with the predicted earthquake in 2010 in california. well im sure there are other people predicting that same earthquake in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 etc etc. there's probably 100s who have said stuff along the lines of ''earthquake predicted in california in the future''. well yeah if you get that many people then one of them will probably right. that one person who is right, will make people think omg he/she can tell the future!! allthough we seem to forget about the other 100 or so people who got it completly wrong lol.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   
hey....this site has some very interesting codes about the tsunamis plus tons of other discovered codes relating to today's events. Very good site. The tsunami codes are at the top of the middle column.

www.exodus2006.com...

Weems545

top topics

<< 1   >>

join