It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isnt there someone my age I could date?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Elysian

Why did you end up in a situation with a older dude and you may have had to kiss him btw?

Oh and just because the men you meet smell doesn't mean we all do, you have kinda brushed a whole demographic in your OP.
edit on 15-8-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Didnt kiss him, he was just hitting on me

Local bar

EDIT: Correct you dont all smell, but thats not what i said, i said that all the men who hit on me have poor hygiene or are a lot older and are trying to buy me with gifts and promises
edit on 15-8-2015 by Elysian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Just tell him to piss off.
Move on.
Go to a better class of Bar.
edit on 15-8-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: Elysian

originally posted by: boymonkey74
As an older man who attracts younger women I have to ask why did you go for an older man anyhow? Don't you meet fellows your own age?.

Most have girlfriends unfortunately
And I don't go to older men they come to me and offer to pay for everything my lifestyle requires
Dresses, jewelry, makeup, some even asked if I would like bigger breasts

As long as you keep focus on the important things, like dresses, makeup, jewelry, and bigger breasts, then you shouldn't have a problem dating.

Makes her sound like a gold digger.

She meets lots of guys her age, but they can't support her lifestyle, which is obviously quite expensive, because they are still in college, and won't have that kind of money for 10 more years

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Elysian - I have a strong feeling you have very self low esteem because of how you've been treated in the past. Like you are a nobody, you are there to serve other people, namely men. And that that is as good as you deserve. Just a feeling I want to restate.

You know this whole life is a journey. We can only do the best with what we've been given and who we are. The real strength comes from your inner being. No one can take that away from you.

Do you think any less of a dog that has been mistreated and made to be afraid of its owner? No, you realize that that animal has been conditioned and now thinks that is all it is worthy of. But it still wags its tail and seeks love from its abusive master.

People are the same. If you are a treated a certain way then this is what one will come to believe. And some people know it isn't the truth but they only know that experience. But find that spark inside of you that you can hear deep down that is telling you, no matter how weak, that you are special and that you deserve happiness and you deserve the most amazing man.

You know who that amazing man will be? The one who sees you for who you are. And he is out there.

Just remember that if someone treats you like you are the most precious thing in the world, no matter if a man or child or boss - that is real love. And real loves comes in many forms but love is love - which means treating someone else as a treasure.

Every time that little ugly voice in your head says you're not worthy, you're ugly, you're not smart enough, you'll never escape this or that - tell it to shut up. You are in control. And you can and will make the most of your life so that you don't even recognize yourself after a year, five years, forty years - and trust me, the time does go by that fast - and so you can start right now by just believing the real you inside and not that ugly little voice.

But right now I would say (and this is just my take on it, again, I could be wrong), you are attracting and going after the men that you only know/think you deserve/have been conditioned towards.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: johnwick

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich!
Men are talking....

Lol!

And grab me a beer babe, thanks.

Oh yes... send me to the room that has all the knives... and gas lines...and fire...

And with that, I think the mystery of why nobody is dating you has been solved.

Because i have no tolerance for Chauvinist Pigs?

Might be because you think blowing up the house is a proportional response to rudeness?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

a reply to: beezzer

Oh I can a bag of toffees a pint of bitter and a fag..
Then im anyones

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

For me, to be someone I hate would be a better start than someone I ignore. How can you get any better and if you don't get a true start. Did you even give it a real try? It's far easier to come clean from the bottom of the barrel: at least you have something to push you up

And in any event, and you know it, one day or another you'll have to face it so why not now, little by little, instead of just shoveling it ahead? Thrust your true self for a change

Take care,

Jeff out to work

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Anyhow OP my dating advice for someone so young is enjoy it while it lasts.
One day you will wake up and go wow that went quick, so enjoy every last minute of being 22.

22? I was barely house trained by then.
IDK which era is worse. The early teens or the early 20's.

22 year old nowadays are semipro in bed.

Assuming that sex ed starts in elementary school.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ccseagull

I was halfway through writing a similar response, glad I checked and saw yours, you put it better than me!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

a reply to: boymonkey74

Didnt kiss him, he was just hitting on me

Local bar

EDIT: Correct you dont all smell, but thats not what i said, i said that all the men who hit on me have poor hygiene or are a lot older and are trying to buy me with gifts and promises

The goal is to smell like wine, or so I over heard in the sauna.

Also, some people sort by searching for similar BO. (similar cultural habits and diets)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Semicollegiate

One day you will wake up and go wow that went quick, so enjoy every last minute of being 22.

IDK whether to laugh or cry at that. You aren't wrong.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

As an older man who attracts younger women I have to ask why did you go for an older man anyhow? Don't you meet fellows your own age?.

Most have girlfriends unfortunately
And I don't go to older men they come to me and offer to pay for everything my lifestyle requires
Dresses, jewelry, makeup, some even asked if I would like bigger breasts

As long as you keep focus on the important things, like dresses, makeup, jewelry, and bigger breasts, then you shouldn't have a problem dating.

Makes her sound like a gold digger.

She meets lots of guys her age, but they can't support her lifestyle, which is obviously quite expensive, because they are still in college, and won't have that kind of money for 10 more years

And here I thought people couldn't be more stupid
Learn to read
I mean really
Its kindergarten level
I CANNOT be bought

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DogMeat
Sounds like you just want to brag about how good you look.
We have learned thus far you are: Shallow, materialistic, racist ...
Getting older guys to buy things for you. As you said, "you can be bought"...what does that say about the person?

I see this a bad troll attempt.....

so In parting all I can say is: Great story, take yer top off.

"and you!! Show me them boobies!! "-Joe Dirt

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Semicollegiate

Okay? Whatever

Id be happy with a 30 something or 40 something, 50 is pushing it and 60 is old enough to be my grandparent

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

It was so long ago that I was 22 that people used to vote for the politician of their choice back then!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ccseagull

People try to force change on me... people i was foolish enough to trust try to change the real me... like being who i am is somehow wrong... that my existence is somehow wrong...

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccseagull

Well then all I can say is if you're so closed off to others and closed off to yourself - that's why it is the way it is.

And why shouldn't I be closed off?
Ive been met with mockery and attempts to make me look like some kind of asshole by people who cant read properly.

Topics that I take seriously are treated as a joke as well as anything I say or do

OK OK, I apologize, I didn't realize your self esteem was so low.

I was just messing with you before.

Don't get down because of others opinions, you gotta be happy with you, before others will be able to be.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccseagull

Well then all I can say is if you're so closed off to others and closed off to yourself - that's why it is the way it is.

And why shouldn't I be closed off?
Ive been met with mockery and attempts to make me look like some kind of asshole by people who cant read properly.

Topics that I take seriously are treated as a joke as well as anything I say or do

OK OK, I apologize, I didn't realize your self esteem was so low.

I was just messing with you before.

Don't get down because of others opinions, you gotta be happy with you, before others will be able to be.

People's opinions of you and people's treatment of you are two different things.

My friends MY OWN FRIENDS tried to BRAINWASH me to try and change who i am.

How am i supposed to be happy? How can i trust anyone in my life?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Semicollegiate

Computer dating in my day was, "Hey babe, wanna come to my place and see my Commodore 64?"

Lol or had one back in the early eighties.

Jack attack was my game

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join