It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

blue moon...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
the freakiest thing happened to me the other night, just after the quakes, i was still getting over the first shock (something my mum said would happen soon, and it did the next day) but when i was sitting in the car waiting for my grandpar to drive me home when i got the song blue moon suddenly shoot into my head...a song i havn't heard or thought of since my days as a 5 yrs old watching greece. thinkin that was weird we drove out of the carpark and into the nightime where i looked up and there it was...the blue moon, it freaked me a little untill i told mum and she explained it was my passed fathers birthday that day, and that it was in fact a blue moon that night, being the 28th of Dec, the second full for the month = hence Blue Moon.

not only that but earlier that day i bought an ashtray...when i showed her she laughed and said "it was exactly the same as the one my father owned when i was conceived..." and lol i broke when i was a baby, it even had the number 8 on it...which is my harmonic numerology number.

all i could think was my dads trying to tell me something, i was freaked out that night and found it hard to sleep, it was soo cold and the weather here is not cold.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Wow interesting. Maybe he's trying to tell you something - you should try to listen! Invite your father to express what he needs to you...through dreams, meditation, or whatever else.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
i have always wanted to make contact with him again, i have always had this feeling that even though he is gone...i can still see him i know it sounds weird but i feel like if i really put my mind to it i can although i have always been too afraid of the results.

but with all this unexplainable stuff happening atm im starting to think its about time i tried.

new topics

join