It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump : Iran is giving money to ISIS !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Don't listen to trump, ask yourselves if you want your country embroiled in another ME war? On who's behalf? Are you prepared to lose all those servicemen protecting the interests of another country and the MIC. You think trumps gonna be there fighting or any of his kids? No he is willing to fight to last drop of somebody else's blood. Not his hhis own.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Wow No denial yet of Iran financing and or funding hezzbollah or hamas. I wonder why.... hmmmm. Hey trump needs to harp on that in his speeches next.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: haman10

The real folks funding ISIS are Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Quatar, Israel...ect. Iran has very little to do with this if anything.

Trump is just reciting the talking points given to him.

If Iran is involved, I want to see hard evidence...proof. I take nothing the government or it's mouthpieces say at face value.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
Why would there be any denial it's public knowledge that Iran gives aid to them Iran has just as much right to arm their allies as America does arming our allies.
If Trump were to talk about it what are the chances of him saying the reason why they are arming them is because a hostile nation that America is arming?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: yuppa
Why would there be any denial it's public knowledge that Iran gives aid to them Iran has just as much right to arm their allies as America does arming our allies.
If Trump were to talk about it what are the chances of him saying the reason why they are arming them is because a hostile nation that America is arming?

A ALLY is a country not a group of terrorist. both hamas and hezzbollah are known terrorist and the majority of the UN would begrudingly agree.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The UNITED STATES created ISIS!!!

Hellary Clintion foundation is fundind ISIS!!!

OBAMA IS THE ANTI CHRIST!!!

World War 3 has begun. Putin is Daniels king to the north, and Obama the king to the south. Russia will use the EMP bomb, which will wipe out our nations energy grid. Putin, and the Russian people still love Americans. Thats why he wont go nuclear.

We can stop WW3 BY DOING THE FOLLOWING...

1. MASSIVE PRAYER
2. MASSIVE REPENTANCE
3. MASSIVE COMMUNICATION OF THE TRUTH.
4. ARREST OBAMA OR...
A CONSTITUTIONAL TAKEOVER OF OUR WASHINGTON, D.C. GOVERNMENT

We have until mid September to stop the EMP bomb.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mymojo

If I pray to Allah does it still count?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
ISIS is made for retaliation against Iran and it's allies, eg Syria and Iraq and this project is ongoing. I am sure that USA is smart enough to know that it can not hold Egypt, Yemen, ... and even Saudi in his hands forever. The situation in the middle east will become hotter and hotter and it may burn hands of USA too. Iran is no longer a pillar for USA and Saudi Arabia is a loose pillar for USA, it is reaching the end. But I think USA has more focused on earning money from Saudi and a defeated plan for dividing countries like Iraq and Syria.
Hmm it seems that USA does not have any long range plan for middle east. This may be because of ideology of Israel and Zhionism that overshadows all decisions of USA.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
If $600 billion in military spending, of what is disclosed, is not enough to take out a tribe of barbarians and some Twitter 'tard tweens wielding a paucity U.S. -made armour and Russian-made machine guns, then perhaps the U.S. should recoil into pre-WWI isolationist mode and let China or the Russkies handle it.

Literally: I N C O M P E T E N T

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join