It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump : Iran is giving money to ISIS !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Trump must be smoking dope

Iran is not giving money to ISIS.

ISIS is more of an enemy to Iran than it is to the West.

Trump, although sometimes makes sense, (such as his idea of bringing jobs back to America) is talking utter nonsense on this.

What Trump may be surreptitiously doing is what many long range black ops do:

Give a bad name to a specific good idea, in his case the idea is the bringing back of jobs.

This good idea of bringing jobs back home ( which btw none of the other GOP candidates or the elite wants) will get a bad name (through association with Trumps nutty candidacy) and will forever be buried with him when he finally goes down in flames

edit on 15-8-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Apparently Trump has made a parody out of himself; now only suitable for humorous remarks and amusement.

If there was anything the conservatives didn't need, it's gags and wisecracks. They do seem to take themselves very seriously and now the Donald has destroyed even that. Perhaps that's the plan all along; politics is very strange and often played bassakwardsd with the real agenda hidden under feigned innocence and innuendos.
edit on 15-8-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
There will be no changes made in this country until we expose the Right-Wing media and propaganda machine for exactly what it is.

Bah, it won't work. Animals, like foxes and rabbits...think like animals.

Fear and survival just like 10 000 years ago.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: haman10
but this thread is not just about "trump" and it for sure has little to do with Iran . this is about the unstoppable lies that these people are telling american people .

You're absolutely right. 100%.

do you approve of that ? have you any idea what would happen if that trillion dollar was spent on your kids and not for spilling blood 11000km far from you ?

Some of us absolutely disapprove, 100%. That money should have been going into our infrastructure. Millions of Jobs would have been created. Our economy would be bustling.

do you approve of your trusted politicians lying to you with an straight face on TV ?

Absolutely, 100% NO!!!

And Mr. Spad is right. Trump just says stuff. He just rattles off crap he thinks sounds impressive. He talks like China and Russia are going to bow down to him and do whatever he says, because that's what a CEO does. And unfortunately, some people think he's some kind of prophet or savior or something... It's crazy. But if I don't laugh about it, I'll go completely bonkers (crazy) myself!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: haman10

guys it's not my country and trust me , whatever the outcome of the presidential in the US is , Iran is uneffected .

Think again.

Vote in a another Bush or a tard like Trump, Walker or Graham and it will be raining bombs in Iran.

I really hope that's not the case, I really do. But the USA is like a schizophrenic puppy with rabies at times.
edit on 15-8-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
I think by now we all know Trump just says stuff. He does not bother with things like facts or research, he just says stuff. And most of the time he does not even remember saying it. He is like the drunk homeless guy at the street corner spewing nonsense as load as he can.

Your insulting drunk homeless guys.....

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Wow another political candidate who doesn't know dick about the Middle East and what's going on there. Yeah...just what we need. But like the OP said, enough ignorant Americans will buy the lies.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: xuenchen
Trump : Iran is giving money to ISIS ?

Well maybe he knows something that we are not being told !!

The only thing Trump knows that we don't know is where to get wigs made out of orangutan hair and where to get a bad spray on tan.

All the important facts to challenge Trump about.

You picked his hair ?

And what about the OP?

Your hero here seems to have absolutely no knowledge of the ME as if he knew one iota he would know Shiites hate Sunnis and Iran and ISIS would be mortal enemies.

You really want to trust USA foreign policy to someone that clueless?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
This dude is even dumber than I thought. I thought his "invade Mexico" comment was the worse but he's actually topped it.

ISIS is Wahhabi. Wahhabi's #1 enemy is Shiite Islam. Iran is the center of Shiite Islam. Iran is fighting ISIS in Iraq. The US is unofficially helping Iran fight ISIS in Iraq. Iran's partner Hezbollah (also Shiite) is fighting ISIS in Syria. ISIS got their largest funding from Wahhabi Qatar specifically to take over the territory where Iran's proposed pipeline would have been.

But this dude ignores all of this to think Iran is funneling money to ISIS. And people really want this senile idiot to be their President? He'd probably nuke Mars to get revenge on the Martians he imagines are abducting Americans.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Trump and the Republicans say these things because their constituents have been brainwashed by propaganda and believe these sorts of things are 100% true.

There will be no changes made in this country until we expose the Right-Wing media and propaganda machine for exactly what it is.

dont you think thats what trump, who isnt beholden to anyone, would do? you want to keep voting in the same people, the legacy people, the old boys, those who are bought and paid for by corporations, the same people have been getting voted in and nothing has changed!....when both those on the right AND left are targeting trump you need to think....they are terrified of him, he isnt in the "club" hes saying things that he shouldnt be saying.

i think trump would be a breath of fresh air for america, and the more i see both the left and right try to attack him and smear him the more i want him to win.

oh and please...theres more liberal media bias splashed on tv than fox! for you to think no propaganda or brainwashing goes on on the left is indicitive of you being brainwashed lol
edit on 02/08/2015 by kellyjay because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: kellyjay
you want to keep voting in the same people, the legacy people, the old boys, those who are bought and paid for by corporations, the same people have been getting voted in and nothing has changed!
for you to think no propaganda or brainwashing goes on on the left is indicitive of you being brainwashed lol

Where do you get the idea that introvert wants to vote in the "legacy people"?
Where do you get the idea that introvert thinks there's no brainwashing on the left?

I'm not trying to speak for introvert, but you seem to be making a lot of assumptions there...
edit on 8/15/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: haman10

It's pretty bad when the U.S presidency election has become a world reality T.V show. Yet some of us are still thinking someone's more right than the other.

As if someone's, or some country's, or some religion, or some science, philosophy is more 'right' than the other. As if all of this isn't contrived at the highest level, not in some "grand conspiracy" but the truth is world leaders are a minority, world "voters" and common man the majority.

Let's put this in context, we are on a floating rock in outer space, spinning around a exploding ball of hydrogen, having a conversation on a integrated world wide network, considering the 'facts' of which nation is right and which is wrong. For #s sake you could be right weirder # has happened, who knows? I do know this much though, No one can be right if everyone is wrong.

edit on 15-8-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Sorry but it wouldn't surprise me if Iran joined the caliphate

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousMoose
Sorry but it wouldn't surprise me if Iran joined the caliphate

Then you are absolutely clueless to ME affairs and politics.

The USA has more of a chance of surrendering its soverinty to canada!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

edit on 02/08/2015 by kellyjay because: double post

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: haman10

So, Shia funding Sunnis aka the ISIS? Makes sense!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Ohhh! I guess the few thousand year old war between Shia an Sunni has ended ?

You Know since "Shia" Iran is funding "Sunnie" ISIS .....

lol Moron !

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: kellyjay

dont you think thats what trump, who isnt beholden to anyone, would do?

Trump is beholden to the banks that keep bailing his failed ventures out.

when both those on the right AND left are targeting trump you need to think.

Yes it should make you think just how bad a person can be when the members of his own party are attacking.

i think trump would be a breath of fresh air for america, and the more i see both the left and right try to attack him and smear him the more i want him to win.

Trump would be the final deaths blow to the American economy not to mention alienating all our allies.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Where do you get the idea that introvert wants to vote in the "legacy people"?
Where do you get the idea that introvert thinks there's no brainwashing on the left?

I'm not trying to speak for introvert, but you seem to be making a lot of assumptions there..

When i said "you" i meant America, im in the UK

i came to that assumption because while saying the right are brainwashed by fox, he ommited the brainwashing on the left by the COUNTLESS liberal news stations.

I'm not trying to speak for introvert, but you seem to be making a lot of assumptions there..

Yet here you are....

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: kellyjay

dont you think thats what trump, who isnt beholden to anyone, would do?

Trump is beholden to the banks that keep bailing his failed ventures out.

when both those on the right AND left are targeting trump you need to think.

Yes it should make you think just how bad a person can be when the members of his own party are attacking.

Trump would be the final deaths blow to the American economy not to mention alienating all our allies.

as opposed to the likes of hillary that is beholden to almost every bank in america as well as foriegn interests? LOL but ok

bad? or someone who could potentially blow the lid off the corruption going on between the left and right?

another democrat would be the death blow to america IMO

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join