It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump : Iran is giving money to ISIS !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The title says it all :

Min 4:00

Fellow americans , i love you and i ain't no hater . i hold you so dear .

but here is the thing : these dumA$$ people who are in charge in your country are some mentally challenged warmongers who lie to you live on TV . they look straight in your faces and they lie to you for the liars that they are !

Nixon , bush , obama and trump are just some minor reminders of who you put your trust in .

i'm sorry but this is the bitter truth . trump figures out that average americans don't know anything about Iran and thus he can say whatever he wants and since he's got backing of the many loby that exists there , he can get away with it .

i mean no objection whatsoever to his remarks live on TV ? no one said anything ? " Hey Iran is our enemy and they are seeking nukes (a lie) but i think you went too far there "

guys it's not my country and trust me , whatever the outcome of the presidential in the US is , Iran is uneffected .

bush came with the same hot-headed remarks in office and US in 2001 was far more powerful than the US today .

your country , your problem . i just couldn't resist myself from laughing my butt off . i think it shouldn't be funny for you .

my best wishes for you and your great nation

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: haman10

I don't have access to Iranian government accounting records........................ But surely there is no way they are funding ISIS
This is as crazy as Saddam being accused of funding Al Quyida a decade ago.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I would have taken him more seriously if he said Saudi Arabia.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
My Iraqi and Afghanistan toys are getting old.

I want that shiny new Iran toy to play with!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

I would have taken him more seriously if he said Saudi Arabia.
yeah i know .

but this is not about KSA . this is about the most ridiculous and yet so amazingly disgusting accusation that the world has ever seen .

i have no idea how he puts on a straight face and says crap like that .

but as i said before , it's not my problem , quite ironically, it's the american's .

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Trump and the Republicans say these things because their constituents have been brainwashed by propaganda and believe these sorts of things are 100% true.

There will be no changes made in this country until we expose the Right-Wing media and propaganda machine for exactly what it is.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

When you are getting school by a CNN reporter, what makes you so confident that you will be able to get the allies to do what you want.

His entire stance is "people will listen because I say so".

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
In the UK 'trumping' is an old fashioned term for 'farting'.

So to trump, is to break wind.

This feels oddly appropriate.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

You're right mate and i get what you say .

but this thread is not just about "trump" and it for sure has little to do with Iran . this is about the unstoppable lies that these people are telling american people .

a trillion dollar lost in Iraq and Afghanistan based on lies . now my question to my american brothers and sisters is :

do you approve of that ? have you any idea what would happen if that trillion dollar was spent on your kids and not for spilling blood 11000km far from you ?

do you approve of your trusted politicians lying to you with an straight face on TV ?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Trump : Iran is giving money to ISIS ?

Well maybe he knows something that we are not being told !!

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The only thing Trump knows that we don't know is where to get wigs made out of orangutan hair and where to get a bad spray on tan.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

By whom? Who would trust that geek with any relevant information?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

The only thing Trump knows that we don't know is where to get wigs made out of orangutan hair and where to get a bad spray on tan.

All the important facts to challenge Trump about.

You picked his hair ?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I think by now we all know Trump just says stuff. He does not bother with things like facts or research, he just says stuff. And most of the time he does not even remember saying it. He is like the drunk homeless guy at the street corner spewing nonsense as load as he can.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Well that should get AIPAC and co on board the Trump campaign

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: buster2010

All the important facts to challenge Trump about.

You picked his hair ?

Does Trump and facts actually belong in the same sentence together?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010 your not allowed to talk about the wig. Off limits he has real hair, he's got the best hair in the world, if you compared his hair to all the other candidates I'm confident trump thinks his hair is the best. He knows hair better than anyone.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Maybe that's it
Let's face it there are plenty of influences in the USA and overseas that want Iran taken out Afghan and Iraq style. Has Trump just spilled the beans from his backers?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I'm not even a U.S. citizen and Donald Trump really pisses me off can't stand the man. If he was ever to become US president then I'll feel sorry for my fellow earthlings across the water from me

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

Please don't get concerned about the US political 'mouthpiece' as that person is just a front for finance and influnce behind the scenes. Just an attractive glove puppet to attract the masses

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join