It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life is a Privilege

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: hudsonhawk69

Awesome, thanks for the kindness!

Have a great week!

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trachel

Have a great week!

Bahahahahahahahaha... That made me smile!

I really don't do the "everything is rainbows and unicorns #" but that was classy.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: hudsonhawk69

Have a great week!

Bahahahahahahahaha... That made me smile!

I really don't do the "everything is rainbows and unicorns #" but that was classy.

But everything IS rainbows and unicorns--just wait and see!

(And sunshine and sparkles and glitter and teddy bears!)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

How long do I have to wait?

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

How long do I have to wait?

Honest answer? That all depends on you.

The faster you finish your spiritual evolution, the quicker you reach what's conventionally known as "heaven."

That's where you'll get your unicorns and rainbows in full.

So really, put in the work and you'll receive the rewards.

Meditate daily for at least an hour.

Do nothing that violates your personal ethical code--and refine that ethical code over time as your morality becomes more acute.

And read the words of ancient sages and buddhas and bodhisattvas--check out the translations of eastern texts by Thomas Cleary.

Start with Taoist Classics Vol 1 and Classics of Buddhism and Zen Vol 1 and Vitality, Energy, Spirit and Qigong Empowerment.

Those should keep you busy for a few months.

Meditation should keep you busy your entire life.

Then if you do it diligently, unceasingly, and to the best of your powers--when this life is over, prepare for wonders. You'll get your unicorns and rainbows in spades.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

Boy, the truth is going to hurt you real bad when you realize that NOONE is in a line voluntarily do go ANYWHERE.

But feel free to believe that all the Universe is about love and learning, and that this is the best place to be.

Of course no agenda exists that tells everyone this who has "advanced" beyond regular spiritual themes, and could never be a more spectacular trap to fool them into sacrificing all of themselves to "the cause".

I double and triple dare you to do all the things you say, with your eyes WIDE OPEN, do not intentionally close them to all the darkness and death around you.

Do not lie to yourself and use mantras created to help you not see REALITY.

And then ask the deepest of questions, and actually travel where you may!!!!

Almost no one does this, for they cannot stomach the truth, they would rather believe they have a purpose, that is great!!!

A crushing betrayal is coming, so strong, so potent it will injure even the most ardent sandbox of light and love avatars that ALL of them will likely perish!!!

Why not spare us all the deceit, and REJECT the masses, who ALL BELIEVE THE SAME THING, stop tricking yourself that this new energy is spiriting change, for the good, MY GOODNESS they have you ALL, every last religion, and meditational group, lightworkers, not a one of you actually will challenge ANYTHING.

Just be advised!!!

Do not try and get involved in situations you know NOTHING OF, and battles you think you can influence!

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

I respect your opinion and your right to it.

But I'ma just keep on keeping on--doing good and spreading love and light.

One day you'll be doing the same. Guaranteed.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Trachel
You can only guarantee that which is under control. Doesn't take much of a deduction to find an implicit agenda...

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I respect your opinion and your right to it.

But I'ma just keep on keeping on--doing good and spreading love and light.

One day you'll be doing the same. Guaranteed.

First you tell "I respect your opinion" then you follow with "One day you'll be doing the same. Guaranteed" ??? What a joke. -_-'

Sounds like a love'n'lighted mask of the Borg' s "Resistance is futile" quote.

edit on 19-8-2015 by yosako because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
A crushing betrayal is coming, so strong, so potent it will injure even the most ardent sandbox of light and love avatars that ALL of them will likely perish!!!

Why not spare us all the deceit, and REJECT the masses, who ALL BELIEVE THE SAME THING, stop tricking yourself that this new energy is spiriting change, for the good, MY GOODNESS they have you ALL, every last religion, and meditational group, lightworkers, not a one of you actually will challenge ANYTHING.

Just be advised!!!

Do not try and get involved in situations you know NOTHING OF, and battles you think you can influence!

Which new energy are you talking about?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I double and triple dare you to do all the things you say, with your eyes WIDE OPEN, do not intentionally close them to all the darkness and death around you.

Your eyes are always wide open but the question is, "opened to what?"

If you want your eyes/consciousness opened to darkness and death then that is your choice, not everyone feels the same.

edit on 19-8-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
The whole goal of "achieving perfection" and a collective mass-mind (that's why there is so much bashing of the "ego") is TOO MUCH of a coincidence with the Borg from Star Trek!

edit on 20-8-2015 by yosako because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join