It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7.5+ & Mohamed Ali?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I don't often share my dreams here, but for strange reason I had one last night that I hope wasn't a prophecy. I am not making a prediction either.

2 things happened and I hope neither are true, but I can not shake the feeling, there is a place just to the west of BC, Canada that has been very quiet and soon will be the epicenter of a Major Earthquake.

In my dream, I see this specific area on fire everywhere with explosions going off and many people running for their lives. Sadly, if this does happen it will effect more than just that area, it will affect many of the region and would probably cause a tsunami and cause havoc across the Pacific, as well. I could not put a number on the Richter scale, but the circles I saw were somewhere in the 7.5 range, possibly larger.

In my dream I was looking down at a 3 dimensional map and the circle was clear and the fires were raging and it was like a video you see from a different perspective other than TV or Internet.

The other part of this dream was strange, too. I am not a huge boxing fan, but I know enough of the impact Mohamed Ali had on the sport and the world with his stance on Vietnam and his philanthropic endeavors to be a fan of his. I admire him for much of what he has done, in this dream video, there was a story scrolling at the bottom that said he had died.

I do not know why and maybe it is nothing, but it could be directly related to that earthquake. It seems to be they both happen the same day.

As I said, I hope neither happen for the sake of those directly in the path or that would be affected by either event.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree
I'm actually creeped out because I had a similar dream last night, but I live in SoCal, I was headed into some type of store from a parking lot. I was probably 50 ft from the door, when an explosion engulfed the entire place, but the explosion seemed to becoming from underground upward like it was a series of underground explosions coming towards me. Then I ended up stealing a car, for the need of survival and then I woke up or the dream ended, couldn't tell ya. This morning I didn't think much of it besides the fact that when I have these kind of dreams (which is once in a blue moon) an incident is reported in the news. I'm wondering if anyone else has had any catastrophe dreams.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Could it be Haida Gwaii that you saw? (Queen Charlotte Isles). Was it upper or lower BC? Something about your post unsettles me. Hmmm.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ccseagull

Not sure where exactly but it seems to due west/nw of BC off the coast. If you were to go to usg and look there is this connection of fault lines, at the apex is where I think I am seeing in between the two land masses.

earthquake.usgs.gov...
edit on 15-8-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Yeah that is the area that I had in mind that you indicate in your dream. I'm not saying I know anything - far from it, but that's the area that I have been feeling for a while that something is going to happen. Of course it doesn't help when that's all one hears is about the long overdue coastal earthquake. But there have been too many dreams, etc lately, happening closer and closer.

You've heard of the 188 day cycle? We are, if one puts any trust in this cycle thing, we're due for another big one come October, say mid month, end of month.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ccseagull

My dream didn't come with a date, but it does seem to be in the very near future. I sincerely hope it is wrong.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Ali lives about 15 miles away but I haven't heard anything. I've his health is fading and haven't seen him in public in a long time.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
“I’ve wrestled with alligators,

I’ve tussled with a whale.

I done handcuffed lightning

And throw thunder in jail.

You know I’m bad.

just last week, I murdered a rock,

Injured a stone, Hospitalized a brick.

I’m so mean, I make medicine sick.”

― Muhammad Ali

He Ain't a going anywhere any time soon i tells ya!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

I had no inclination before this dream, I have not been following him at all or the recent news about that region where I saw the earthquake. In other words I have no preconceived notions about any of it. That is the only reason I am even sharing it.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

I do know he has been living with Parkinson's disease for sometime and he sure is tough, I hope this dream is wrong, but it felt so ominous and real.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Another Cascadia earthquake like the 1700 event be nasty for east coast of australia where most of the population lives. Think if I hear any news of Muhammad Ali death I will pin myself to earthquake watch. Thanks for sharing,

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Unfortunately, dreams are very difficult to pinpoint specific time frames and dates, this could happen 2 years from now even though it is being written now.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

Agreed, thanks for advice.

new topics

top topics

join