It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High stangeness is real! ; don't know what Orbs & UFos are but i KNOW they are real!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Based on years of research of established cases of paranormal events I’ve come to the conclusion that in my opinion;
The Facts Are:

Orbs – Foo fighters – UFOS – Flying Saucer – Mythical Cryptozoology & other ‘High Strangeness’ events
are real! They manifest into existence in this reality and have been, myth, spoken about in legends, written about, seen, photographed, filmed, touched, communicated with, enlighten by and victimized by. Here are some other characteristics that can be named;

Orbs / Ufo materializing & De-materializing
Orbs creating crop circles
Orbs incinerating dogs (skin walker ranch)
Orbs performing cattle mutilation (skin walker ranch, Dulce)
ORB UFO separating into multiple objects or combining into one
Outer space orbs forming circle (NASA mission STS-80)
Super wolf, skin walker, Chupacabra or sasquatch turning into an orb & vice-versa (skin walker & others)

Saucers
Seen absorbing electrical energy from electrical tension lines
See a lot during thunder storms
Attracted by the electrical energy created in space by STS-75
Have been reported near military bases, turning off nuclear ICBMs
Submarines have encountered contacts larger than aircraft carriers under water moving at incredible speeds
The cylinder shapes seem to be the larger ‘carriers’ of smaller ufos and can ‘glide’ through space at impossible speeds

Quotes from, Whitley Strieber, (alien abductee, bestselling author)
Communion:

“It seems to me that it seeks the very depth of the soul; it seeks communion.”
Describing his feeling of the Greys’ goal.
“The fear was so powerful that it seemed to make my personality completely evaporate. This was not a theoretical or even a mental experience. But something profoundly physical.”
He was implanted a device in the brain, anally probed by another device which seemed to collect samples. When he started investigating his experiences with psychologists, once he opened the door, he noticed that the abductions had happened his entire life and that both his son and his father may have also been victims of similar experiences. He experienced missing time, and some false memories of owls waking him up. Military man were present on one occasion. The visitor’s stick may have gotten him in touch with hidden fears in his subconscious, his psyche. He recalls their smell, 3 to 4 distinct types of different creatures, being physically paralyzed, and he describes his personality being trapped inside his mind during the experience. Perhaps his soul was also paralysed or isolated from his body. He also described the creatures to move like insects, moving really fast.
“Further research revealed to us that our area of upstate New York, comprising roughly Westchester, Orange, Putnam, Rockland, and Ulster counties, had an absolutely extraordinary series of sightings of boomerang- or triangular-shaped objects of enormous size, starting in 1983. Thousands of people saw these objects, ranging from meteorologists and Federal Aviation Administration employees to a whole cross section of local people. Town police officers, sheriffs, state troopers, even in one case an entire town government en masse viewed the things, which have been described as being "the size of an aircraft carrier."”

What exactly is it? Can we really lump all ‘paranormal phenomena’ into one category like Jacques vallee supposes or are these orb ufos something in themselves.

Can the extra-terrestrial, or intra-terrestrial Hypothesis explain it?
The inter-dimensional Hypothesis?
The Psycho-social, control system, or archetype of collective unconscious Hypothesis? (Jacques vallee)
Time travellers, Parallel world or other theory?
A recent ‘theory of everything’ in physics attempts to account for the quantum world by postulating that there are infinite variations of parallel worlds and they interact with each other in ways we have yet to begin to understand. phys.org...
If we live in a simulated world, the answer could be one, a combination of those theories or even all of them. Nick Bostrom’s simulation argument postulates
If you are simulating a world on your computer, reality is only limited by your imagination.
Scientist have recently discovered error correcting-computer code embedded in the fabric of the equations used to describe our physical universe.

Perhaps the physical universe itself is a matrix of programmable matter which projects perception, a linear halophractographic simulation based on the shared collective observation of the experience. We perceive it as time in our physical ‘avatar’ bodies.

Ufos & associated phenomenas’ could very well be an 5th dimensional entity who is beyond time & space and is working in the fabric of fate in ways that we lack a capacity to understand.

Maybe we are the gears of a 3 dimensional machine; an information network. We are the bits of data.
Programmable physical matter. The Matrix scenario almost seems becomes possible even hidden symbology by people in the know of higher truths.

It could potentially be a mythological object representing our 21st century space-technological age, or maybe it just camouflage itself that way. Its source may be unknowable. A drone from another dimension, time, universe.

There’s really no way to tell for sure 100% what everything is behind the veil curtain
maybe is supposed to be that way, in order for evolution to continue progressing there always needs to be a higher thirst for knowledge, truth and discovery. In order for genuine innovations that lead to global positive change to take place, there must always be things we don’t know, that when learned lead to significant change and improvement.

This Phenomena has Personally intrigued me & fascinated me for years and its possible that the truth won’t be known in my lifetime. Especially given it’s current social stigma and easy ‘crackpot’ argument dismissal when the truth is so much more complex and eludes most people’s 3 minute attention spans.

But what I’m sure of, there is something there!

An cognitive sentient intelligence influencing and interacting with our society in a camouflaged manner.
It may have been there throughout humanity’s evolution, it may have even played a role in our GENESIS. We may even have their genetic signature in our DNA (junk DNA) and may be linked in dream state consciousness through the microcosmic of dissolved self and shared-being. (alien adbudctions)

I know that shamans have since the beginning of humanity always interacted with ‘other beings’ from beyond the threshold. Anthropology can confirm that. Every religion on earth talk of gods, supreme beings with powers, abilities & knowledge vastly superior to their own.

NASA lately tells us that we will find extra-terrestrial life within 20 years.
With the Kepler telescope, exoplanets within ‘habitable zones’ according to earth biosphere standards have already been found.
But I’ve stated above, the extra-terrestrial hypothesis may not even be the best or the only explication at play here.

I’d like to hear the thoughts of the long-time ponderers & researchers on the topic, and not just 3-4 liner responses and quick smirks & dismissals, but long reflected upon well laid-out thoughts with quotes & sources about your suppositions of these various paranormal phenomena.

I invite you to remain polite, on topic and to expand on what is proposed and why you think the way you do.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
*yawn*

Perhaps the physical universe itself is a matrix of programmable matter which projects perception, a linear halophractographic simulation based on the shared collective observation of the experience. We perceive it as time in our physical ‘avatar’ bodies.

English please...

Edit...

I’d like to hear the thoughts of the long-time ponderers & researchers on the topic, and not just 3-4 liner responses and quick smirks & dismissals, but long reflected upon well laid-out thoughts with quotes & sources about your suppositions of these various paranormal phenomena.

Doesn't research share internet article links or titles of books to confirm validity of one's argument? In that case, what are YOUR references? Just kind of sounds like you made this all up, IMO.
edit on 15-8-2015 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: pupetmaster

Your title just sums things up so well. It is where we are today as researchers into the Orbs and UFOs. We know that we (as humans) do see these things and to those of us that have witnessed them we know they are very very real.

You want to invite our thoughts on what we have seen? I honestly have given up trying to make any sense of what we see. How can we know what these things are, it is literally over our heads. We probably will never really understand what is going on. Increasingly our lives have become taken over by the worship of material good, iphones, cars, houses, swiss watches, sports obsessions. As our values and focus in the west become totally enslaved to capitalism have we become separated from our spritual/religious side?

We are now (as a western society) so shocked when we see the gods in the sky that most people laugh and say something like "you are mad" or "are you crazy?" But hundreds of years ago our populations knew about the gods in the heavens and accepted them. The subject may have many similarities with the religions out there. Maybe the lights in the sky are gods, Hindus have gods for everything, maybe all these different shaped ships and countless orbs are just these many types of gods as talked about universally by all religions.

The one thing many of us who have experienced things in the sky can say is they certainly exist.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

No question in my mind that they are real.
Keep in mind always that thier agenda is even more real.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Interesting that you ask for respondents to provide sources, yet you provide none in your OP. A few of your thoughts are interesting, but I too would love to see your sources listed so I can read them for myself. Otherwise, this long diatribe of yours does come off as a brain dump of opinion and belief.

I await your list of sources, please.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Why? I'm not going to go trawling the internet for stuff to back up my beliefs...why should I? For whose benefit? To what end? And what were you expecting other than short yay-or-nay type responses?

Yes, I suspect that orbs are a real phenomenon, and evidently you do too. But the general consensus is that they aren't real. Where do we go from here? You see, I don't think you can prove anything one way or the other here; I think it's pretty much unfalsifiable/unverifiable, and science isn't interested in unfalsifiable claims.

The general view is that orbs are a photographic anomaly - either bugs or dust, or else some other, as yet unidentified, anomaly. That's hard to refute; no, scratch that, impossible to refute. And there is this problem that orbs are, almost invariably, seen on photographs and video...almost never with the naked eye. This prompts the reasonable question, "Why can a camera lens see orbs but the human eye - which is vastly more complex - can't see them?"

I have never seen an orb with the naked eye. But I have seen them on a small sample of personal photographs/video. My take on it is this: if orbs are just bugs and/or dust particles, and this is what my camera is capturing on film, why doesn't my camera capture them more often than it does? Because dust and bugs are everywhere (certainly dust is everywhere). I therefore tend to think orbs are unlikely to be dust particles or bugs and appear to be a real phenomenon.

But I'm open-minded.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

Are you aware there are many different types of orb? You are referring to the ones found on photographs that one rarely sees, well this sounds like the so called spirit orbs. They look totally different to the ufo orbs which are much larger and spin on their axis real fast and are many different colours, not just paleish/dim white, the spirit orb is just a low res light. The much larger (generally) ufo orbs are very easy to capture as footage and see with the eye, spirit orbs are very tricky to see but can just about be picked up on photos. They both are orbs but there is a very noticeable difference between the two types.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

There seems to be an interesting crossover between orbs and UFOs. Both are unidentified aerial phenomena. Personally, I've never been a fan of UFOs...it's the alien spacecraft thing I have a problem with. But thinking of them as large orbs makes sense. I've never seen one btw.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
A rather long summary was that and i would need a book to convey most of personal thoughts on the matter.
But i have been lucky enough to have seen a UFO and an Orb in broad daylight and close enough to know i was not mistaking them for something else.
I have listened to Whitley Striebers podcasts for years and find him to be the most deep thinking expert on the whole subject.

His book "The Key" is by far his most profound which he states he did not even write it as it was a bunch of statements said to him by a mysterious stranger.

“It seems to me that it seeks the very depth of the soul; it seeks communion.”
Describing his feeling of the Greys’ goal.

That basically sums up most of what i feel about the whole UFO enigma.
I get bored of the basic case studies of people relating their nuts and bolts experience and then there is never any tangible evidence or it may be contact of the 4th kind and they are given some cryptic message .The media then half the time has a field day usually at the expense of the witness who then becomes a laughing stock,anyway i digress.
The main question is "what is their relationship with us?"
The further you get into it the more you realize we are being pushed to question our very existence on the spiritual level.
"Where did we come from?"
"What are we doing here?"
"Where are we going?"
"And what will we do when we get there?"
Most of our answers lie in the past as the true history of humanity has been hidden and we are in for a shocker when we actually discover what happened in antiquated history.

I know that shamans have since the beginning of humanity always interacted with ‘other beings’ from beyond the threshold. Anthropology can confirm that. Every religion on earth talk of gods, supreme beings with powers, abilities & knowledge vastly superior to their own.

It has been postulated that there is more chance of the Shamans actually coming into contact with beings who then gave them medicinal remedies and ingredients and the correct method of cooking them or fermenting them than actually discovering the cures ingredients by themselves as if i remember correctly it lies in billions to one or would be the biggest fluke in the history of humanity.

Honestly i could go on all day on half of the subject matter you presented.

edit on 15-8-2015 by southbeach because: reply was to the OP not skywatcher

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Well i also did start my OPED by saying that 'IN MY OPINION", then discuss my theory,
Then list facts that i've discovered throughout this research.

I did provide one quote & one source for all you 3 minute attention spanners;
Whitley Strieber's communion.

Secondly, I've had personal experiences.

Thirdly here are some other sources;
Feel free to read to read them all before making 4 liner comments. I've read and looked at a lot more material than what is listed throughout those many years of research.

UFOs & The national security state (1-2-3)
Richard Dolan

UFOs: General pilots & Government officials go on the record.
Leaslie Kean

Earth an Alien enterprise
Timothy Good

Passport to Magonia - Dimensions - A scientist's search for alien contact - Dimensions
Jacques Vallee

The hunt for the skinwalker (skinwalker ranch experiences)
Colm A. Kelleher

The threat
David Jacob

The day after Roswell
Col. Phillip J. Corso

The hunt for Zero Point
Nick Cook

Area 51 - An Uncensored History
Annie Jacobsen

Hopkins, Budd. Missing Time: A Documented Study of UFO Abductions

Howe, Linda Moulton. An Alien Harvest

The disclosure project - Disclosure Hearings - Disclosure witness testimony - Sirius Documentary

The black Box ufo secrets - sightings of pilots -
topdocumentaryfilms.com...

I know what i saw - www.youtube.com...

NASA Mission STS-75

Out of the blue

The hidden hand - Alien contact (on Netflix)

Thrive

UFO the secret NASA transmissions

and if you want more here is an article that discusses the books that one should have read to really know the subject in depth and to properly discuss it at an advanced level. www.ufoevidence.org...

If posting in this thread feel free to expand the conversation - By discussing the topic: reality of High strangeness & ORBs. Disinfo tactics and social denigration have no place here.

Some of the theories about there definitive origins & potential motives are educated guesses & brain dump yes.

But IN MY OPINION, the evidence leads to the FACT that there is a cognitive intelligence interacting with humanity.
It can influence key humans in our history and many of our greatest thinkers have interacted with this source of knowledge.

Most of mainstream Society has decided that there is nothing to it, because all of current society really runs on a social system.
unpopular ideas get rejected. But this concept, TULPA, thought-form, is resilient. Its an archetype of collective subconscious reality.
It will re-arrange our concepts of what is real and what ideas should have value.

They are real

edit on 15-8-2015 by pupetmaster because: added stuff bro

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Excellent post, you put a lot of thought into this.

I agree, by the way, and I have come to similar conclusions based on my research.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Sounds to me you ate to much sugar..

I believe there are unknown things flying around to
But this is just a messy listing of random events.

I think you need to slow down and go in depth with one case of the time, the stairs to heaven is details.

edit on 15-8-2015 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
a reply to: ufoorbhunter
Personally, I've never been a fan of UFOs...it's the alien spacecraft thing I have a problem with. But thinking of them as large orbs makes sense. I've never seen one btw.

On the "alien spacecraft" I know where you are coming from. Why do human being assume the craft are from out there? They could very well be from right here, Planet Earth, just they are inter dimensional vehicles not available generally to us with our extremely limited sight and senses.

Spacecraft (as we see them) come in all different designs and have their often own unique character. At the same time there is a type that is made up from clustering ufo orbs. They group together like corn on the cob to make a whole usually from same coloured type ufo orbs. I've seen it happen the clustering process and it is weird.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley

Why? I'm not going to go trawling the internet for stuff to back up my beliefs...why should I?

But I'm open-minded.

Point taken...you are not a truther...you are an idealogist who shares his/or her opinions. Not only are you a hypocrite, it sounds like you want to oppress your beliefss on us.

Aside from my opinion on your OP and response...I personally think that Orbs and UFOs in fact do exist. I don't need to shell out resources when I have seen a UFO with my own eyes long ago...and to this day it daunts me as to what I was truly witnessing that day. Also I have viewed lots of solid videos/articles posted by CREDIBLE & EXPERIENCED ATS members on here to again follow the light of the truth.

For you to be open minded is great...but when it comes down to your pointing out on research...*cough* research gets backed up by hard resources... with page citations and quotes. (Kind of sounds like you may have plagiarized some gibberish words that no known normal person uses on a day to day basis.) And then the pros and cons are weighed on what evidence is presented to back up your original claim OP.

Just sayin..but don't take this personally.

edit on 15-8-2015 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

What ??!! You may fancy yourself a pupetmaster pal, but none of us are your puppets. LOVE ya, man.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The OP is right. Things are highly stange.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Awesome Op, I love this subject.

I wonder if maybe seeing UFOs or orbs, ect...,is connected to our individual state of mind and level of spiritual awareness. Possibly, the health of our pineal gland even.

It is as if some unknown mechanism enables us to project these things into our realities. What we see all depends in our individual spiritual health negative or positive, and awareness.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I saw an orb once. They are indeed very real.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Someone else mentioned it already, in order to connect the dots, you MUST look at the agenda.

We have a scenario where the 'aliens' are clearly lying in order to hide their true intentions.

The bottom line is that in order for the agenda to succeed, it has to be covered up behind a wall of deception.

The IDH (Interdimensional hypothesis) is the most logical and best represents the behavior and anomalies associated with UFO related phenomenon.

John Keel, one of the most respected researchers in this field, noted that “over and over again, witnesses have told me in hushed tones, ‘you know, I don’t think that thing I saw was mechanical at all. I got the distinct impression it was alive.’” thestrongdelusion.com...

The UFO phenomena are manifestations of living beings that are here to deceive mankind. They appear in their UFO form because they wish to change our perception of reality. That they are alive rather than mechanical is not our only conclusion.

thestrongdelusion.com...

The thousands of contacts with the entities indicate that they are liars and put-on artists. ~ John Keel

They are inveterate liars and deceivers, and delight in bamboozling and misleading mankind with all manner of nonsense. ~ Gordon Creighton

“They are messengers of deception” ~ Jacques Vallee

originally posted by: The GUT
...the hypothesis that best fits the UFO phenomenon is, imo, that those little stinking, lying buggers ARE demons.

Why the desire to change our beliefs? These aliens had a clear teaching agenda. But why was it so important for these aliens to change our traditional spiritual beliefs? We do know that the so-called space brothers have established a pattern of telling us things that have been proven to be demonstrably false. One should then ask, ‘Should they be trusted either?’ After all, if they have lied, should they not be treated as liars?”

Aliens - The Deadly Secret

Watch the Unholy Communion video if you have time.

It completely tipped the scales for me personally.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

From unholy communion: Are the extra-terrestrials intentionally evangelising us to an alternate spirituality

Very interesting thoughts in the pro ET-Theory camp.
The demons, fallen angels & biblical implications theory is also noteworthy.

I Appreciate you sharing these sources with me & Everyone else here.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join