It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The owls are not what they seem.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Yikes between Soulsurfer's experiences and videos and artistpoet's kinda "cryptic" statements....what I just saw after looking more closely at the owl "The Clash" really freaked me out !!

I see on the right side of the owl, this beautiful "hybrid" butterfly / Humanity being sucked into the fiery eye of the Tiger ......in comparison to the details of the rest of the owl, the peacock eye on the tip of the Monarch's wing is a blurry, ominous looking black sun, red almost bloody looking clouds and the ground consumed with water.

On the left side of the owl we see a very peaceful, detailed peacock body, you're probably right Technician , the peacock represents being "proud" of being the "winners" in the End Game as they see it. The eye is the most interesting part, the feathers turn into what looks like stones, a "fortress" of some sort...I don't think the the guy drinking beer is "us" it's them toasting their "Victory" ! CREEPY !!

order of the blacksun

The japanese naruto Series calls Her Kaguya Ootski.

The storyline has the blood moon, the divine tree, and the fruit that kaguya stole from the "God Tree" and obtained Godlike powers.

Im not saying this is true, however the storyline matches biblical ones aswell. And they show the same theme that was pointed out.

This is from the last episode from naruto. (which aired last thursday.) Can you see the pattern?

I am only pointing out similarities from many stories that are told.
edit on th2015000000Sundayth000000Sun, 16 Aug 2015 11:56:57 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 16 Aug 2015 11:56:57 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
a reply to: SoulSurfer

You know so little of the organisation to which I belong yet come to the conclusion of distrust based on gut feelings
When research would give you better insight ... but so be it

I've done my homework. but if you haven't noticed I've been testing your knowledge throughout the conversation. And once more you avoided the question. it is possible you are either a fanatic or a troll.

And from my understanding, the illuminati is tied in with the new age philosophies which are actually false. So why would I trust that which is false?

You can't blame people for not trusting due to the great controversy surrounding the topic. And not trusting is actually the WISE thing to do. To question everything is how I avoid false belief systems.

So I have a fundamental right to question such things. I remember seeing that website you linked months ago. I also saw the hidden messages.

You are speaking with someone who has visual prowess. As for Not listening to the gut feeling? You do know, the gut feeling is related to intuition right?
edit on th2015000000Sundayth000000Sun, 16 Aug 2015 11:50:27 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 16 Aug 2015 11:50:27 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

This is the organisation of which I am a member

www.illuminatiofficial.org...

What's the benefit of membership?

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Wow, creepy stuff......just started watching this video I found by Micheal Tsarion about The order of the Black sun....very interesting so far.....

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Aye, I wouldnt trust everything he says though. But he does give alot of interesting insights as well as bits and pieces of clues to further the research.

So keep an open mind but careful not to react or believe.

I mentioned his work because it is interesting and does fall along the lines with Lilith/bastet.

There is one more reference I have. Alice and Wonderland

"Her name is Alice"

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

It would depend on your reasons for wanting to join.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Holy Cow.....lol....I feel myself slipping down the "Rabbit Hole" as we speak ! I understand what your saying, and as I think you have pointed out that there is wisdom to trusting "our gut" and seeking to understand what we are meant to take away from our own experiences. I do like MT's historical approach to this subject and find it fascinating to try and connect the dots....but I am also very aware of not wanting to "align" myself with ,for lack of a better term, The Wrong side....so I believe that morality and integrity is the Right side....and for me that aligns most closely to what has come to be "The Golden Rule"......The difficulty I find is deciding what battles to choose, and what my obligation is, if any, to help improve Humanity based on my limited knowledge.....yikes...did that even make sense ? !

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Holy Cow.....lol....I feel myself slipping down the "Rabbit Hole" as we speak ! I understand what your saying, and as I think you have pointed out that there is wisdom to trusting "our gut" and seeking to understand what we are meant to take away from our own experiences. I do like MT's historical approach to this subject and find it fascinating to try and connect the dots....but I am also very aware of not wanting to "align" myself with ,for lack of a better term, The Wrong side....so I believe that morality and integrity is the Right side....and for me that aligns most closely to what has come to be "The Golden Rule"......The difficulty I find is deciding what battles to choose, and what my obligation is, if any, to help improve Humanity based on my limited knowledge.....yikes...did that even make sense ? !

Yup, I do recomend that you also watch Mark Passio's Seminar as-well since he also speaks about natural law, which IS the Golden Rule.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Thank-You.....I look forward to watching it and will comment once I have finished.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

The butterfly is symbolic. You will see it all over concerts like TomorrowWorld. It also goes with MK Ultra. Of course, you one eye open and one eye shut. So the all-seeing eye. I'd like to see what's in the open eye, but I can't make it out.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

One more thing, according to the website you linked. it is mentioned "Universal Design" to what people go through. This is implying that the organization has access to people's past AND future.

Send me a PM, and let me know what the universal design for me is. I am curious, I also would like you to tell me, what paranormal event, occured to me at the age between six and eight.

That website implies this, so I am open minded and curious to know what you can tell me.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

And from my understanding, the illuminati is tied in with the new age philosophies which are actually false.

And which philosophies would you be referring to

You can't blame people for not trusting due to the great controversy surrounding the topic. And not trusting is actually the WISE thing to do. To question everything is how I avoid false belief systems.

Many use the title Illuminati ... some for good and others for nefarious reasons
Many accusations have been directed toward our organisation ... those questions have been answered via the outreach website.

You are correct to trust none and question all ... as you say that is the wise thing to do
However I will not answer questions you already know the answer to or trivial and loaded questions
Nor will I submit to any test apart from the pre requisites of the Illuminati

So I have a fundamental right to question such things. I remember seeing that website you linked months ago. I also saw the hidden messages.

Would you care to elucidate on the "hidden messages" you are referring to ?

You are speaking with someone who has visual prowess. As for Not listening to the gut feeling? You do know, the gut feeling is related to intuition right?

Yes I also trust gut feelings ... But will not allow you to discredit something you are apparently confused about.

You are on a path as are all ...

Now if you wished to discuss the ideas/words of the organisation to which I belong we may fare better
But if you wish to undermine the Illuminati your efforts will prove fruitless

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

All your questions are answered via the website and Testament
Your personal information regarding your experiences when young are your own as are mine

it is true that since the age of digital interchanges much information is known by our organisation
But that information is safe unless you are the threat to the Human species as a whole which of course you are not.
You could learn more of this if you wished but that is your choice

I will not enter into private messaging I keep my posting public and transparent regarding information I can give

Consider this ... If you were an apprentice carpenter would you expect to know everything about your craft all at once
The information is put out in steps for good reason as one thing leads to another in an ordered way rather than a confusing mess

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: erucysae

Hmmm...I noticed the 'silver' owl is titled 'The Wise Owl.' Perhaps, it would be a good idea to invest in silver.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

I don't wish to undermine anyone. But I will tell you what I AM concerned about. The millions of people that are dying around the world because of false beliefs and funded wars by those in power. The manipulation and mind control done to the public on a mass scale. The divide and conquer ideology. And throughout all this mess the name "Illuminati" seems to be behind it all.

Not to mention, the rumors at bohemian grove and the child sacrfices, along with the pedophilia shadow in Hollywood.

And throughout this whole conspiracy the word "Illuminati" seems to be behind all the spying and the NSA aswell.

Spiders that crawl on others surfaces are under violation of natural law.

You're right, On a few points, but I question your motives and your intention. Assuming you are part of that group

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

That's a pretty vague answer. I'm sure everyone has a different reason for joining, however there must be some "umbrella" motivation to initiate such a venture.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: erucysae

I highly recommend visiting their FB page to see more of these owls.

The Big Hoot Facebook

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Your concerns echo that of the Illuminati if you did but know

"War is a liar that claims there isn't enough land, isn't enough wealth, isn't enough food for all people, in all places, to live in abundance."

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

One benefit in joining is you will receive messages from the Illuminati via email and also the opportunity to rise in the organisation

The core objective of the Illuminati is the protection / survival of the Human species

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Perhaps, however, the world I want is one of Anarchy. As in cooperative, without control without rulers, nor en slavers.

And most importantly No central bank controlling the economy. Anarchy is not without rules, because there is a law and I firmly believe in the Golden rule.

Even though this is the path less traveled by...

I care not for power or personal glory. I want the suffering to end.

You know it is funny, people with soo much power, and technology could have easily educated the public upon the golden rule. Instead we get this crap

Along with the promotion of Narcissism with all the programmings in the mainstream media. The ideology of solipsism is exactly what is destroying people from within.

And this epidemic is growing by the minute. yet those who are supposedly powerful and influential instead of using it as a force for good use it as a tool for evil.

And again, the name "Illuminati" appears to be behind it all. I read some of the website, and yea it may echo, however the organization remains in controversy, until proven otherwise.

So, i must ask again, with the technology in possession.. WHY haven't your organization educated the public and taught the Golden Rule?

ESPECAILLY children at a young age?

Instead we are getting video games like call of duty that promote violence and rage inside teenagers.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join