It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The owls are not what they seem.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

They're fricken awesome.

Like most Englishmen and women, I cannot think of a single good reason to visit Birmingham...until these owls.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg
a reply to: greencmp

Or the philosophical teachings of the Tootsie Roll Pop Owl.

Ah, but if you remember the esoteric meaning behind all that, the number of licks it took to get to the center was........

cue scary music.........3.

Muhahahahahah!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: erucysae

I think "Tick Tock" is my favorite. Very cool stuff. Thanks for posting and including all the pics.
Very nice presentation.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

The owls are not what they seem...

Bunch of billionaires worshiping a 40 foot stone owl.

They say it's a secret and they can't talk about it.

Seems legit...

edit on 15-8-2015 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it..

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

That's what I'm talk'n about Murg.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Ah. The mysterious owl. The owl was in the tree at the fall of man, the monkey tried to tempt it as the snake tempted Eve. So, the owl is still considered wise but silent. But its true nature is a mystery. But perhaps the Bible is not the correct source, let us look to the East for a more meaningful interpretation of the owl symbol:

Lakhmi’s vahana owl is known as Uluka. Uluka is also another name for Lord Indra, the King of the Heavens, personifying wealth, power and glory.

Source

A god symbolizing wealth, power and glory seems like something the wealthy & powerful would worship, no?

But back to the Bible, who was there at the fall of man besides God and the devil? Well, the Watchers where and they are often assiciated with the owl symbol. But who were they?

They (the Watchers) are first of all ministering angels who:

intercede for humans – 1 Enoch 15:2
mediate between God and man – Testimony of Dan 6:2
guide people in the right way of life – and report to God on what they see (good or evil) – Jubilee 4:6
reveal God’s secrets – 1 Enoch 60:11
prepare for the judgment of the righteous and wicked – 1 Enoch 103:2-3
teach men knowledge and crafts – 1 Enoch 7:1; 8:1ff
But the Watchers (or some of them) are also those identified as:

falling from heaven, led astray by the first 2 of 5 Satans – Similitudes of Enoch 69:4; 54:6 – Esp. Satanail entices the Watchers in the 5th heaven to revolt against God. This Satan will also later condemn and torture these same Watchers (54:3, 5).
some of the Watchers who fall are imprisoned in the 2nd heaven and others are cast to earth where they take human women (Enoch 7:3, 18:4) who bear giant offspring (the Nephalim of Genesis 6) – Jubilee 13:17-35; Testament of Reuben 5:6
Where do the Watchers fit into the story of Noah?

First, they teach men the technology that ultimately corrupts the earth with bloodshed – 1 Enoch 8-9
Second, because of the corruption of the world, Enoch passes on the secret wisdom of God via his descendents, via Methuselah, Lamech and on to Noah. This secret knowledge included healing (as seen in the movie) but also the coming flood and the need to build an ark – Jubilee 7, 10
Third, the children of the Watchers (the giants, who when they die, become evil spirits) work destruction in the world
Noah prays that God will destroy these spirits from off the earth in the flood – Jubilee 5, 10; 1 Enoch 7:2ff
These spirits become the demons (1 Enoch 16:1) – 90% of them are bound until the final judgement but 10% survive the flood and continue to roam the earth wreaking havoc (as demons) – Jubilee 5, 10
- See more at: www.redletterchristians.org...

Source

-MM
edit on 15-8-2015 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Partnership with children associations is such a wonderful way to make them happy...and to recruit the cutest ones for after night parties!

It's about time we just start worshipping Moloch, kill children and rape them just like the elite...why are they keeping it all secret?

Ah yes, I forgot that if people knew everything they would all get eliminated.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Wow they are beautiful. Bring the owls to my country. Sure there are some symbols in some of them but.. ... enjoy them better than a plain concrete jungle.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Of course they are not what they seem! they are alien drones!

Jk!

Actually they look pretty neat.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
These are downright beautiful Owls, they are my favorite animals!

Nevertheless i played around a little with the map you provided. I draw a line in order of the numbers given. Some higher numbers missing because they are outside the map.

Red: Big path
Blue: Little path

Owl paths combined with map:

Owl paths combined without map;

If this suggested ritual or magic attempt has something to do with symbolism, for now, i can´t see anything familiar.
I continue to check with google earth if there is any bigger picturei or something i have missed.

sincerely
Mean Ministry
edit on 15-8-2015 by MeanMinistry because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2015 by MeanMinistry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Alright, who spiked the punch?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Reeks of Bohemian Grove and the owl-entity Moloch, to whom ancient cultures used to sacrifice children.

I'd stay away from that "art display." You're right about it having a bad vibe.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Great post, thank you. It kind of reminds me of
a Dan Brown novel as far as a trail of owls, one leading
to another, etc... I wonder if it makes a design of some
sort.

You're right. Looking through the photos you posted, there
is definitely a one-eye or third-eye theme to many of the owls,
as well as other Egyptian iconography.

I was most startled by the second pick you posted "Skyclad"
(which by the way means to be nude) and the obvious
Symbol for Horace (The Magical Child).

Rebel 5

edit on 15-8-2015 by rebelv because: syntax

edit on 15-8-2015 by rebelv because: syntax

edit on 15-8-2015 by rebelv because: syntax AGAIN!!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trachel
I'd stay away from that "art display." You're right about it having a bad vibe.

Idols disguised as art displays sounds exactly like something TPTB would cook up.

The Glaucus AKA 'owl of Minerva' is a known symbol of the Illuminati...

The fact that inanimate objects can act as homing devices and create an open door to the demonic realm is common knowledge among satanists.

Illuminati owl Glaucus - Google Search

One article title really got my attention when researching this: 'The Cult of Baal Never Disappeared'

Today’s occult elite still observes these rites, but with one major difference: They are now carried out on unsuspecting civilians and spread across the world through mass media. Fed and amplified by the fear and trauma of the masses, these mega-rituals are seen by all, but only celebrated by the occult elite. More than ever, we are dealing with Black Magick.

“The human sacrifice required during many of these occult dates needs to contain the following elements, each one of which is exaggerated to the highest possible degree: People must die as human sacrifices, especially children, since The Darkness views younger human sacrifice as most desirable”

The Cult of Baal Never Disappeared

The core of the control over Planet Earth's populace lies in ancient cults. These cults are still in existence to this day. Following the most ancient religions mixed with sexual worship.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

A Satanic cult has colonized the earth. This is the key to understanding history and avoiding the pitfalls of modern "cult--ure."

Humanity is Satanically Possessed

I worked with an harassment victim whose fiancé had hung the Eye of Horus over their front door for protection. When she climbed on a chair to try to take it down, the demonic spirits attached to it tried to knock her off the chair.

I worked with an harassment victim whose father-in-law had a valuable Kachina doll collection. The harassing spirits didn't leave this woman alone until the collection of dolls was moved to the father-in-law's room, and the spirits attached to the dolls were bound in Jesus' name from harassing her from that remote location..

www.staciespielman.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Interesting first thread! If they are to be auctioned off for charity, I don't see this as a bad thing.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MeanMinistry

Really? so that is something to do with magic?.
Or TPTB have decided to use some artists owls as somesort of clue? to what?.
Have you heard yourselves here?.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
I like them
oh and loved the satire lol.
The owls are not what they seem lol you nearly had me going ,).

How much have you had to drink?

Lol!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
This has Moloch written all over it .

Satan and his minions are moving out of the shadows
now that their acceptance is complete.
He is in reality a shape shifting demon , and holds a
high position in society ,.
..... actor ,politician,oligarch ? or a mixture of the three.
I think I know who it is , and where he lives...

May Jesus have mercy on your souls , America

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: real_one

No I honestly thought no one in their right minds would put a bunch of artists owls and the new world order TPTB agenda together.
I thought he was taking the piss.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miznchops
Fargo north Dakota has something similar with Bison statues posted all over the city. It's a way to bring in tourists.

Venice, FL did decorated pigs all over town some years ago. And as expected half the state went "WTH, pigs?" while the other half snickered & made cop jokes. Some of them were quite gorgeously done, from what I remember of the news articles at the time.
It was supposed to celebrate creative art & draw folks in. I guess it worked, they supposedly had an uptick of visitors to ogle the painted piggies. We didn't go down there to see them, though.

I love the Egyptian owl & the Owl By Night mosaic one. Simply gorgeous. If I was eyebrow-deep in money, I'd buy those suckers & flank a fireplace with them
If fruitloops want to think pretty decorated animals are sinister, fine, they can go back under their rocks & keep being afraid of everything in existence.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join