It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video footage from france shows UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Video footage taken by a frenchman, which seems to be from a good 10+ years ago shows strange orb like objects, and a helicopter that seems to be looking for or following them.

The man says he didn't notice the objects until he looked at the tape again, what do you guys think?

link to vid - www.youtube.com...

edit on 02/08/2015 by kellyjay because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: kellyjay

Nice one.

Looks like the same kind of UFO that was filmed making crop circels in England.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant

Nice one.

Looks like the same kind of UFO that was filmed making crop circels in England.

when i see these orbs, i think of a mothership somewhere with thousands of these little drone types flying out to survey our landscapes.

i thought it was really interesting

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

i agree ... and they dont always have to be visible .. ie .. vibrating within our visible light spectrum frequencies ....

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Segenam

i agree ... and they dont always have to be visible .. ie .. vibrating within our visible light spectrum frequencies ....

indeed, we dont know what kind of technology possible aliens could have, they could have cloaking technology for all we know..at first i thought it might have been birds, but when you see the sunlight gleaning off the objects, that leans more toward them being metallic in nature....really interesting all the same

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I'm not sure it still applies , but i do vagually remember that a few years back UFO reports usally would mean a helicopter showing up..

That tells me someone in power also is very interested.

But im not reading that much anymore, so maybe they are not intrested anymore..or.. they have other means of tracking/investigating.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I hestitate to combine UFO's directly with aliens.. or space beïngs.

Just UFO's a mysterious enough.. It could be many things from this planet as well.

From electric life forms to other dimensions.. but still from this earth or within ; )

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant

I'm not sure it still applies , but i do vagually remember that a few years back UFO reports usally would mean a helicopter showing up..

That tells me someone in power also is very interested.

But im not reading that much anymore, so maybe they are not intrested anymore..or.. they have other means of tracking/investigating.

i think older footage is more reliable too, less likely that its been tampered with like photoshop etc, like that crop circle one you mentioned from 1985 i think it was, with all the video editing programmes nowadays it can sometimes be difficult to discern whats real and whats photoshop

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

I often try to think of our drones...we have drones that are the size of dragon flies now with cameras on them...which leads me to believe that if I was an alien civilization it would be cheaper and safer to just send out small drones to collect data on planets. That would explain the ability to move so fast as the g force wouldnt be harming any beings. I do believe in aliens and it is very possible they are visiting...but id wager they are drones before id wager they are physical beings visiting.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock
a reply to: EartOccupant

I often try to think of our drones...we have drones that are the size of dragon flies now with cameras on them...which leads me to believe that if I was an alien civilization it would be cheaper and safer to just send out small drones to collect data on planets. That would explain the ability to move so fast as the g force wouldnt be harming any beings. I do believe in aliens and it is very possible they are visiting...but id wager they are drones before id wager they are physical beings visiting.

alien drones? or earth drones?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Banned UFO Footage That French Authorities Tried To Ban

So, was it banned or not?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Banned UFO Footage That French Authorities Tried To Ban

So, was it banned or not?

Obviously not very successfully.

What do you make of the video?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BiffWellington

It's not very impressive. Bugs maybe.
I seem to recall seeing it discussed here a while back though.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: BiffWellington

It's not very impressive. Bugs maybe.
I seem to recall seeing it discussed here a while back though.

I was thinking more along the lines of sea gulls...so conclusion: BIRDS...and the helicopter was 'shoo-ing' them away

new topics

top topics

join