It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea threatens imminent strikes against South, warns US

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Like bad children, they act! They just want to be loved, like everybody else. Love a North Korean. Love em long time.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: yuppa

dude the govt should hire both of us to taunt him. well play a game who can hurt his feelings to the level of him getting teary eyed faster. it woukd be close match. who do the members of ats feel woukd win in a smack talking contest to make Kim cry? yuppa or bassplyr. I'd know we'd make a great team. maybe see if we could get bedlam to coach us on the best ways to clown Kim jong.

LAdies and gents we have a winrar!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
oh come on!!
you gotta love those nutty N. Koreans, they are just so zany!
the world would be alot sadder without them, they always bring a smile and a chuckle.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
and if they go to war with the south they are going to feed and supply their army for HOW long?

Like 3 days?

Dont see that happening

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
This will happen within 30 days, after that it's to late.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Challenge accepted

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
We all know that North Korea does this all the time - thumping their chests, acting all tough and making threats. Of course their goal is to appear as a fierce presence, both to the rest of the world and internally within their country. They want their people to hate the US and South Korea. The leaders want the military to think their leaders are powerful and in control.

The issue is that Kim Jong-un is seriously insane. He shoots his own staff for the slightest infraction. He lets his own citizens starve. The list of ways he has shown his instability goes on and on.

He might just get it into his head one of these days that he needs to take action against the US. And he is brazen enough to think he could get away with it and even win. Of course the US would squash him quickly, but he could do some damage in the short-term.
And... rethinking that last statement... I'm not actually so confident anymore that Obama would quickly take action to squash and defend the US.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

And... rethinking that last statement... I'm not actually so
confident anymore that Obama would quickly take action
to squash and defend the US.

Maybe not , but the Chinese probably would ,
and without firing a shot !

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: MrSpad

To be fair Russia is flexing it's bully arm quite a bit these days... Ukraine.

Also to be fair, the US has flexed for quite some time unchecked.
Not trying to start a fight, I have several friends from Ukraine. Weird considering I met them in Nebraska.
They think the whole thing is a # show.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Somebody needs to tell North Korea when you make threats a daily basis for 50 years, nobody takes you serious anymore. Russia is starting to get this way as well.

I really don't think this is the situation this time.
Kim is hitting that stride...he's youngish, has a few billion in foreign accounts. He has nothing to lose except for his life. The South and US are itching for this. Stimulate economies of war and get to play with new toys that kill people.
I could see this happening. If not now, then soon.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Simmderdown

Challenge accepted

Challenge received.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I yawn in defiance...
I wonder who really does the deciding of things there?
Are they suicidal?

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I heard the latest trend in North Korea is getting a sweet tan. I mean, they don't know it yet but that's the rumor.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Thefarmer
i say drop daisy cutter within sight of nk and remind them that is just a convention weapon do they really want to see the hell of a real nuke

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
I f yall really want to piss him off let me go to the border and call out round boy. Afte rhours of insulting hi smother his father and ancestors hell be so angry hell either shoot and break the treeaty or he will start executing soldiers to relive his anger.

Is that your professional opinion?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Eagleyedobserver

I'm just wondering how a landmine can be an attack!?!

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
This usually happens every March, and sometimes near October when scheduled military drills are taking place etc. For that reason, this is something to watch. Otherwise, NK keeps crying wolf year after year, decade after decade, and most people don't take them serious anymore.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Are they suicidal?

If they think attacking the US is a good idea, then yes they are.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234

originally posted by: yuppa
I f yall really want to piss him off let me go to the border and call out round boy. Afte rhours of insulting hi smother his father and ancestors hell be so angry hell either shoot and break the treeaty or he will start executing soldiers to relive his anger.

Is that your professional opinion?

YEs. he strikes me as the type who will lash out at the slightest perception of a insult or slight or belittlement toward his person and or his great father. They are loony tunes.

@matt. Planting a landmine ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BORDER WHERE S KOREAN SOLDIERS WILLTRIGGER IT IS A ATTACK. Still it would just be better to snipe 2 soldiers on the N korean side as payback. not killl them,just maim them like the S korean soldiers were.(oh caps for emphasis alone btw )

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join