It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea threatens imminent strikes against South, warns US

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

North Korea on Saturday threatened South Korea with "indiscriminate" military strikes unless it halts cross-border propaganda broadcasts, and issued fresh nuclear weapons warnings against the United States.

On one side there is real war potential at the moment and these guys are not playing around. On the other hand there was a similar scenario back in 2013. I guess N and S Korea just don't like each other.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Eagleyedobserver

I guess N and S Korea just don't like each other.

Someone call CNN...

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Nah they don't like each other one bit

The north and South are still in a state of war it's never been over just a peace treaty I think

Nothing will come of this just the North barking again

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thefarmer
Nah they don't like each other one bit

The north and South are still in a state of war it's never been over just a peace treaty I think

Nothing will come of this just the North barking again

Only this time the South is pissed...

www.nytimes.com...
To soon to say that nothing at all will happen this time around.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

My guess is the only fat person in North Korea has haemorrhoid problems again . Lil Kym , go get a hole in one again . Or invent the world or something .
edit on 15-8-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Ol' round-boy has no-one to shoot his weapons - he keeps killing all his top advisers every time they call him a stupid fat idiot.

Propaganda? Didn't round-boy recently post a photo to his loyal subjects and enemies alike - climbing a mountain in a ripping Louis Vuitton suit and designer-shoes?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Ha ha , and as edited above he is a very good golfer , or was that his dad .

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
is there still anyone who takes this threats serious?

if nk attacks anyone outside their prisoncountry they'll get instant serious ass-kicking.
not even china covers their back anymore.

but after recent rebellion of nk officers its important for kim to gather his people around him because of the evil world outside that wants to harm them. aawww.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

My guess is the only fat person in North Korea has haemorrhoid problems again . Lil Kym , go get a hole in one again . Or invent the world or something .

Lol@Lil Kim

Just the usual boxing ring banter.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
looks like it might be that time again.

somewhere in the north eastern provinces of north korea a confused army guard looks up from his post into the sky witnessing strange and sudden weather phenomenon:

corp. tin si Wang, n. Korea army- "oh! weather man no say foggy tonight!?!"

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Or fly to the Sun and land in the spacecraft.
For real this time.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9
Is that a merit badge for unicorn wrangling that I see there?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I always smile when ol' round boy threatens other countries. He's like a child who goes off in a strop if nobody listens to him. He's just showing that he's still around.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: rhynouk

i know right! and what did the US do this time to twist his panties? make fun of his haircut again?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

ahead of a major South Korea-US joint military exercise condemned by Pyongyang

Monday sees the start of the two week-long "Ulchi Freedom" drill which involves tens of thousands of South Korean and US troops in a wargame that simulates an invasion by North Korea.

I think it's a political threat rather than a threat of action , a shot across our bow if you will.

edit on 15-8-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
What cross border propaganda are they referring to. What exactly are the south doing that the north doesn't like? sorry for my ignorance but I have a picture in my head of someone with a loud speaker shouting insults of some sort.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: chewi
What cross border propaganda are they referring to. What exactly are the south doing that the north doesn't like? sorry for my ignorance but I have a picture in my head of someone with a loud speaker shouting insults of some sort.

Don't know if that was intentional or not, but that's exactly what the S. Korea is doing. They started up shouting propaganda through loudspeakers by the border after the incident with the mines. That's why N. Korea is spouting off again.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: chewi

That's what I always get the impression of. Guys on the North side of the border throwing stones at the South guys. Waiting for a reaction so they can tell the almighty rolly leader that the bad South Koreans are being mean to them.

edit on Sat, 15 Aug 2015 08:02:33 -0500081582015000000k by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
today's world is a ticking time bomb....

i think the fuse has been lit,

Korea, Iran, Russia...... less face it, we all expected one of these to start it..

Must be freighting times on that North/South border.... (if all true)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eagleyedobserver

North Korea on Saturday threatened South Korea with "indiscriminate" military strikes unless it halts cross-border propaganda broadcasts, and issued fresh nuclear weapons warnings against the United States.

On one side there is real war potential at the moment and these guys are not playing around. On the other hand there was a similar scenario back in 2013. I guess N and S Korea just don't like each other.

North korea threaten the US almost annually and nothing ever comes of it, just more chest puffing from the fat dictator.
edit on 02/08/2015 by kellyjay because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join