It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Uncensore Women's Breasts

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite
Some people... in this thread.... /sigh.

I love breasts. Highly sexualized. I once was at a pool and there was this young adult going in and out with THAT body. You know what I mean? Not merely curvy. She was bbw. But no erection. Nothing. Why? Because I was grown up. I remember sometimes in gradeschool getting erections and having to hide them. I didn't even get them from looking at girls. I just would get them and then try to mentally will it away. But past a certain age I've never got an erection in public, even though I've seen very sexxy woman. My radar will light up and I might indifferently think to myself "She has nice shape." or "Nice rack." or "Short skirt." But they're simple thoughts which just acknowledge what I see in my environment. When I"m in the public it's like I'm on autopilot and my sex drive is disabled.

I do think I could go to a nude beach no problem. Vast majority of breasts aren't sexy. And even if a woman was sexxy, it's not hard to control reactions. Honestly, clothes are sexier anyway. I've known for a long time that naked woman are less sexually appealing to me.

I do think there's a good bit of confusion in all diretions in this thread. Everybody also has different sexual appetite. Some people like X and some people like Y. Some people are asexual. Some are sexually addicted.

Woman think they understand men and men think they understand woman. How about we all just stop judging? As long as man isn't drooling on you or harassing you, leave him alone. If he stares at you too much, tell him to stop staring. He will stop. If he doesn't stop, he's harassing. Use common sense. Stop pretending you know what guys are thinking. And stop worrying about things so much. Most things will pass and are harmless.

And sometimes guys will taunt or flurt with another woman verbally and their guy friends won't say anything to stop them or discourage them. Happens for different reasons, but more guys need to realize friends are only friends when they can be critical of each other. (Ex: Friends don't let friend drive drunk.) And the woman sometimes won't say anything, making the guy who's being offensive think it's ok. So the bad behaviour continues until sexual harassment is filed and the guy goes to court.

Wow, sounds like it would be horrible to live in your area if I was a woman.
Polar world compared to mine.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: calstorm
a reply to: TechniXcality

Here is a woman's comment. No for two reasons.

1. I don't want to expose myself to men with the mentality that I have seen in the majority of the reply's in this thread.

2. It's uncomfortable as hell to walk around without support. I would rather wear an uncomfortable bar than deal with the back ache of going without.

1. They probably have this mentality because it's verbotten. Sorta.

2. No it's not. Bras make boobs lazy.
edit on 8/15/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Whatever the reason, I'm surprised US folk appear to have such issues with visible nipples lol
What century are we in again?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

The Puritanical one is some minds apparently? I blame the neocons LOL

Actually, I'd probably go with the Judgmental one.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Agreed. It all seems a bit silly to me.
...almost an echo of the Islamic folk who cover their females up because their males may find a face or shoulders too much of a temptation.
Not much difference in my mind anyway.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I' will admit that a nice set of pecs can distract me for days though. So it kinda works both ways. :p

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Totally, and how we react is based on the context.
Topless in the sun is not an issue where I live compared to what I read on ATS from the more puritanical members.
It actually surprises me, I didn't realise it was such an issue.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I'm thinking they just have jealousy and/or control issues, neither of which bother me personally in the slightest...until someone tries to control me with laws and withering looks about something that in the end is no big deal. Guess that's my control issue. Ha.
edit on 8/15/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: ProleUK

Haha, it does all seem a bit dark ages and prude doesn't it!
Topless is normal at all my local beaches here in SW England, and we have a couple of fully nude beaches. In the 20+ years I've lived here, never heard of any problems.
Perhaps it's just US men who can't control their lusts?!

Bit more grim up North I have not seen many at Blackpool do it.
Mind you my neighbour is a nudist and I have no problem with it. There is a nudist camp just over the hill from my house but I have heard horror stories and do not wish to take a look.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Man boobs? I'm only a aaa cup I think so I'm not all that bad

Thats a point what about big man boobs? do people look at them and get all prudish?.
edit on 15-8-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Yep, and again I agree wholeheartedly, if there are men struggling because a woman is bare chested then it is their issue, and the issue of other men who are around to keep an eye on them.
Sounds creepy as # having issues there, repression issues and all that.
I'd be concerned if any mates of mine showed such behaviour.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Haha. Yeah they can be bigger than a lot of women's.

Well...at least we're lucky those aren't censored. Yet.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Bit more grim up North I have not seen many at Blackpool do it.
Not surprised, it's #ing freezing in Blackpool compared to anywhere on the SW coast of England!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well it's been legal in Canada for a long time.

Yet I have never seen a pair in public.

Wouldn't waste time and money changing laws on this one, because it is proven to change exactly nothing.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadFoot

So do oppose topless sunbathing by females, or not?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I'm indifferent.

If people want to change the laws wherever they are so that it's legal, I mean, go ahead. I'm just saying that -- if it were legal -- nothing would really change. It's not like women are going to suddenly enjoy being topless all of the time because a law says it's legal.
edit on 15-8-2015 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I am against it , especially sunbathing , but for a different reason. Women's breast cancer is becoming more and more of an issue today. It is on the rise.Why take chances ?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Well melanoma and breast cancer are certainly not the same thing.

And I mean, who knows; maybe being stuffed up in a bra all the time is one of the causes of breast cancer in the first place?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

The mentality can be cultural, it can be individual. As far as pain without a bra, yeah, I am sorry, but yes, it hurts my neck and back.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
As a man who finds breasts amazing and fun I approve of this message.

Honestly I don't know how it came to this point in our country. Breasts are natural and harmless. I think it's also psychologically painful for both sexes. Girls have to constantly wonder if their breasts are normal and guys have to constantly bottle up their curiosity. It leads to a lot of frustration and confusion for both.

Also, this is just a theory, but I think it leads to size hierarchies. Maybe that's just natural human behaviour, I don't know.
edit on 16-8-2015 by pianoasis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join