It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Uncensore Women's Breasts

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
My poor english has become a nuisance, especially with autocorrect. An example is that while trying to type the word "breasts"; I was given several alternatives or autocorrects. /insert ironic sarcasm here, read on....

What is so deplorable about a females chest that we are discouraged to even mention it in writing? Why does society view a women's chest any different than a man's chest?

When I visit the beach, why do women have to wear tops? Why should they?!

What's the difference between a man's chest and a woman's chest in that she needs to cover herself?

Is it simply because she can lactate? Or is there a disturbing social issue that sexualizes a woman's anatomy? If the latter is the case, it's not only men that sexualize females breats, but equally women:

Scientist say that women stare at breasts as much as men

Breasts should not be sexualized or demonized. Women should have the same freedom as men and should not be restricted by social stigmas nor should breasts be viewed as a "naughty part", because they're not. They're just the female version of a man's chest(and vice versa). Why censor them?

Ghost
edit on 15-8-2015 by ghostrager because: Fixed

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Religion.
Something about eating fruit and being punished with shame.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
YES, let's do!

...Where's the pics?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I think this should happin brest r 4 babys enyway hard 4 thim to get at with cloths on

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
YES, let's do!

...Where's the pics?

And that is the very reason why we can't accept women's chests as normal. Stop sexualizing something that's natural and normal. They're just breasts.

Ghost

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

No thank you. I don't think it's liberating, and I don't think it's classy at all. I really don't want to walk down the street and see hanging sagging mounds of woman flesh either.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

( smirking like an adolescent schmuck )

Funny thing here in PA USA. It's legal to expose them. But folks frown about it. As a medical professional... I'm mum on the issue. Yep, seen one and all. Sadly it takes brains to get me going anymore. But no offense to southwestern pa men... your Moobies are harder to look at. You know who you are! Holding a bible in one hand. And a beer/rifle/mooby in the other preaching sandwiches in the other..

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Oh goodness, moobies are even worse. I hadn't even thought about that. Excuse me while I wash my eyeballs out with Listerine.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

They're always covered, that's why they're sexualised. If no woman was covered, there would be no objectification of the female breasts. You got it the wrong way around. We all want to see what's behind the curtain. We like mystery. It creates desire.
edit on 15-8-2015 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I understand where the OP is going here. When I lived in Germany during grad school I was surprised the first time I hit the sauna after the gym it was coed. And there were german gals from one of my classes that walked in.

After about 2 minutes of me trying to not act like an uncool American it was pretty much totally normal. We all just worked out, we're in the sauna to relax, and would end up talking about whatever assignment we had to work on.

I think the US needs to re-prioritize. Violence on TV is ok but God forbid you shoe a female areola or nipple...
edit on 15-8-2015 by SonOfThor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: KaDeCo

It's OK! We have suffered... now me! As a guy! Something about a 70+ y/o neighbor that has sweat tactically ruined my sun bleached eyes!

edit on 15-8-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrMaybeNot

They're always covered, that's why they're sexualised. If no woman was covered, there would be no objectification of the female breasts. You got it the wrong way around.

I agree. Something about a nun or middle eastern lady. It's the " what am I missing "

So the eyes always get me.
But the OP makes a good point. And you did too.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

ok - but just because scientists say girls like to admire each others rack
(that's pretty hot btw) doesn't necessarily mean it's grounds for "uncensoring" them. LOL. sometimes it's better to leave things to the imagination.

edit on 15-8-2015 by iunlimited491 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
While i see the purpose of your post and claim, i cannot say that i am ib aggrement with you. I dont have a problem with breasts, i love them. I am also all for having woman breast feed in public as it is a natural thing built into all mamals including humans.
What i dont agree with is that breasts arent naturally sexuallized. If woman were walkong around with their tits out, i would bet there would be many accidents and sexual attacks spikibg around the country; not to mention all the erections which mess with peoples states of mind. I would be one to have a boner everytime i seen breast, and if i was caught id be the perve.I am a gentleman by nature however, as history has shown us, men will do crazy things for a woman, let alone one with their breasts out.
Then we must take into account thay not all breasts are pleasant to the eyes; I sure as hell dont wanna see some granny with her tits hanging down to the floor, ect.
So, the thing is to allow times and places for breasts. For example breastfeeding, designated nude beaches, on private property. Haha , can you immagine being in a restraunt about to each then seeing a disgusting pair walk by. Omg. Theres a time and a place. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
As a bloke I agree but for all the wrong reasons
Sorry dude when It comes to boobs I'm 14.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
As a bloke I agree but for all the wrong reasons
Sorry dude when It comes to boobs I'm 14.

I can't.. I can't.....

( biting lips )... OK so you might lack vitamin D. Or lack calcium in your diet..

That's it. I crossed the line. I'm done!
Time out for me!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
i dont have an issue with breasts covered or not however
for practicality i think a lot of women given the choice
would rather keep them strapped as they can get in the way
and if large having them swinging about can be quite uncomfortable.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Well just because a woman COULD hypothetically show her breasts without reprimand doesn't necessarily mean she WOULD.

I'm all for it, personally. Big deal.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Most boobs aren't very sexy. They're small and perky or saggy ugly mounds. Some gusy like small and perky, but I don't. Looks like pecks to me. Too mcuh like a man. Or they're misaligned or malformed. Same goes for nips. Most of them are forgettable and look like mine.

The problems occurs with the 10%. The full pendulous ones or the nips which come out like small mountains or trees. Now, you could argue endlessly why they're sexualized. People have different theories. I think the probelm is a lot of people focsu too much on "facts" and not on what guys actually think. Boobs, to most guys, are the thing babies suck on. Boobs are linked to fertility. It doesn't matter that heavy boobs or standout nips serve no purpose whatsoever in breastfeeding. Just the fact a boob is rare and it's linked however remotely to fertility is all that figures.

Now combine a nice rack with a beautiful and curvaceous figure and erections start flaring. Sorry, girls (or guys), but this is nature. Unless there's s*** going down--live or die--and there's no time...

Objectification is part of sexual attraction. A beautiful (and/or sexy) woman stands out. But please note sexual attraction is just one small part of life. A man recognizes a woman's mind when he loves her. When he loves her, he's not objectifying her. A man will look past her flaws when he loves her. While life depends on sexual attraction and reproduction, it probably only constitutes 5% of why/how we exist. Forming relationships and socializing, thinking our way through problems, loving each other, caring for kids, education others, fighting wars, getting our s*** right and so on.... Sex is really not a big part of things. It's a necessary step, but it's a small one.

People who scorn men for objectifying breasts/etc are focusing on a small part of life and I think got a chip on their shoulder. What makes them so angry? Personally, I think they're hurt inside and want someone else to hurt. They don't care what the consequences are. They're like a soldier in war who pulls the trigger without thinking about it.
edit on 15-8-2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
The women that are more than willing to show their breasts.

Are precisely the ones the should keep theirs covered.

edit on 15-8-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join