It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Illegal Alien Conspiracy Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
This is a follow-up to the following thread:

Majority of New Driver’s Licenses Issued in California This Year are to Undocumented Immigrants
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In my opinion, everyone posting in that thread seemed perplexed. The following video presents a conspiracy theory that I believe answers people's questions in the thread above and ties the whole thing together:

1. "Everyone they get to sign up as a US citizen to get on the citizenship is credit. They'll get credit for that bond that's issued against their future labor, they get credit from the central bankers. So, it will lower the national debt."

2. "They're going to get on the US citizenship and now you're subject to paying all the national debt back. You have that instantly loaded on to your back and because of that you're going to be subject to the like 60 million statutes and codes that are on the books...I would guess the main goal is not just getting them on the citizenship but then getting them into the criminal justice system, where they make the real big money."

I want to point out that anyone living in the USA is potentially "subject to the like 60 million statutes and codes that are on the books." The system can profit off of putting illegal aliens in prison.

www.youtube.com...

Evidence for the conspiracy theory:

You don't own yourself -- the Federal Reserve does.
www.viewzone.com...

Crime and illegal aliens in the U.S.
www.cairco.org...

www.youtube.com...

Jordan Maxwell's video above reminds me of something that bothers me about forums like this. Maxwell dedicated his life to making people aware of things like this conspiracy theory. But, even among people on sites like this, they act like they've never heard of anything Maxwell has ever said. I know many think that Maxwell is a poor source for information overall but on this issue I'm as certain as I could be that he's at least mostly correct based on what I've heard from him. Ignoring facts and theories from Maxwell because people don't trust him is an example of the genetic logical fallacy.
edit on 15-8-2015 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I think the answer is actually quite political.

They need to turn some Red States Blue to lock in the Electoral vote forever.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

People weren't perplexed, they just had their own points of view. Something tells me that if people don't agree with you, they're confused. Life must be easy for you at the top of that mountain.

As for that conspiracy, if it was instigated by the federal government, I wouldn't worry too much about it. If you can't balance a checbook, people shouldn't have too much faith in anything else you try to do.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
It is so simple, money controls governments, an influx of cheaper labor and new wallets to spend money helps creates more wealth for the haves, where all here to make them money.

On top of that they play us against each other.

Rinse and repeat

Gay marriage
Confederate flag
black lives mater
abortion

You pick the poison and they will use it to divide us

edit on 15-8-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
It is so simple, money controls governments, an influx of cheaper labor and new wallets to spend money helps creates more wealth for the haves, where all here to make them money.

Rinse and repeat

Gay marriage
Confederate flag
black lives mater
abortion

Good post.
Hard to argue with any of that.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Rinse and repeat

Gay marriage
Confederate flag
black lives mater
abortion

All of that is absolutely true but there is a bigger motive than money for unrestricted illegal immigration - namely instituting a one-world government, the NWO if you will.

The biggest stumbling block to a New World Order is the concept of Nation-states which people identify with. To destroy a Nation you must destroy it's borders, it's culture, it's sense of identity. Europe is undergoing a similar sea change with uncontrolled immigration from Africa and the Middle East. The old sense of national identity is being swept away with a human tidal wave of economic and war refugees looking for a better life. Anyone resisting this movement is branded as racist and inhumane meanwhile fiscal restraint goes out the window creating ever more debt that can never be repaid.

So it's a conspiracy within a conspiracy if you will, operating on multiple levels to move money upward, create more debt among peoples and countries and destroy the identity and borders of the last democratic superpower nations. Canada will soon see a similar fate, perhaps with immigrants from China.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Yes it's political. Poor, uneducated people will do anything for money including doing dirty work for cheap with no benefits and they don't usually organize protests or political campaigns.

Business wants more consumers and governments want more taxpayers. It's just one part of the growth addiction and delusion that has infested our nation.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I say this is interesting if you look at it from the perspective of the US actually being a corporation and that the citizens are collateral. It's another theory people argue about so I guess it depends on who you think is right. I even saw something the other day that on your birth certificate is a number in the form of xxxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxxx , don't remember the details. According to the video if you take this number and call any brokerage house on wall street they can pull up and tell you what you are worth because we are all traded on wall street. Haven't tried it, but this seems like it ties into that theory someway. I'm sure this thread will generate a variety of responses . Thanks for posting.

top topics

join