It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Every person's life is remarkable and worth being remembered. Every person is uniquely put together. A movie, or even a book, can be made about anyone, and if it captures the unique points of the individual, it is becomes sensational. There have been many people who have been made legends by hearsay, but not everyone knows of the magnanimity that every individual has. There is a grand story unfolding in each person. Each is worth the dive.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: backcase

Could not Agree more , very well said my friend

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
if only this was the way we all thowt

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
And we hold our breath for as long as we can.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: backcase
Every person's life is remarkable and worth being remembered. Every person is uniquely put together. A movie, or even a book, can be made about anyone, and if it captures the unique points of the individual, it is becomes sensational. There have been many people who have been made legends by hearsay, but not everyone knows of the magnanimity that every individual has. There is a grand story unfolding in each person. Each is worth the dive.

What exactly makes my life "remarkable and worth being remembered"?

I can assure you, there is no "grand story" unfolding in my life. Just a series of boring events and annoying challenges. I doubt I am alone when it comes to this realisation.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost

What exactly makes my life "remarkable and worth being remembered"?

I can assure you, there is no "grand story" unfolding in my life. Just a series of boring events and annoying challenges. I doubt I am alone when it comes to this realisation.

Well you're certainly not alone but don't count me in that pool. Everyone has the potential for a grand story, typically there is a grand lesson to be learned. You know, the one that keeps biting you in the ass ad nauseum because you fail to respond to that challenge differently, its the one constant life challenge that causes you to feel weak or cowardly each time you fail to address it, also the one you typically blame others for.

Get past that, you'll see change emerge. Promise.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   

When I first read this text I thought it was Trachel writing this; the empty flowery speech is the same.

edit on 15-8-2015 by yosako because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: yosako

When I first read this text I thought it was *snip* writing this; the empty flowery speech is the same.

That's not really necessary is it? And talking about other members is against T&C.
edit on 15-8-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: yosako

It only seems empty because you don't feel the same way.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

I feel the same way sometimes too. But do not take life for granted. Each event molds the world around you, so put effort into each day and make a difference. Look at people in a more meaningful way, it gives life more meaning.

join