It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton jokes about email investigation. Time

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I'm certainly no Hillary fan.

Can someone point to a Presidential hopeful that is not a known liar and or criminal, i.e. a politician?

Oh yeah, besides Bernie Sanders.

Some of you are just precious in your selective outrage and "disgust."

There's "being a typical politician" and then there's treachery on the level of the Clintons.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Seen this one the other day, and since we're discussing Hillaries satire, I'll add this one for good measure.

(Video)
Klintonerdammerung

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daedal
Seen this one the other day, and since we're discussing Hillaries satire, I'll add this one for good measure.

(Video)
Klintonerdammerung

Hilarious!

This looks like is a very professionally-done production. Who pays for this kind of thing...is this an entertainment genre I have been in the dark about (probably obviously)?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

originally posted by: Daedal

(Video)
Klintonerdammerung

Hilarious!

This looks like is a very professionally-done production. Who pays for this kind of thing...is this an entertainment genre I have been in the dark about (probably obviously)?

It's just new subtitles added onto an existing scene from a movie...

Do you even YouTube, bro?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

Can someone point to a Presidential hopeful that is not a known liar and or criminal, i.e. a politician?

There's "being a typical politician" and then there's treachery on the level of the Clintons.

I understand your personal bete noire.

However, a lie is a lie is a lie. Dishonesty in politics is and has been ubiquitous.

We should focus on uncovering every deceit, wherever it is found, whoever it is uttered by.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

However, a lie is a lie is a lie. Dishonesty in politics is and has been ubiquitous.

We should focus on uncovering every deceit, wherever it is found, whoever it is uttered by.

I agree. I'm anti-politician in general. For the most part, they're all equally terrible.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I agree, but with your logic, a rapist is a rapist is a rapist, and we should go after the women in skimpy skirts. Hillary has a laundry list of scandals and a trail of dead people around her. There are few people worth voting for, that I agree with. But, until we get me joe public to run AND win, we're stuck with the usual suspects. And Hillary is a major suspect in some pretty heinous crap.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

But we can't punish any of the ones you support, unless we punish the ones from the past you didn't support first? According to your past posts..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join