It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton jokes about email investigation. Time

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Makes me sick. Didn't see this posted yet. If it is, mods just remove pls.

time.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
She's laughing on the outside and crying on the inside.

In the meantime, the scapegoats are being set-up.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

edit on 14-8-2015 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
As much as it disgusts me, and as vocal as I've been.... People have straightened me out. Another bandwagon witch hunt. You want to get involved? Cool, another corrupt politician. She is not the root, she is part of the roots and the more we focus the more we are distracted. Any big name or dynasty is poison. Love the energy, love the rage, but we have to focus that to someone who will challenge the system.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

The Democrats owe Nixon (well a public statement anyway) an apology.

These "new politicians" in the political elite now think (well, probably know) that they are above the law and that their idiot fan base will still support them.
edit on 14-8-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

“You may have seen that I recently launched a Snapchat account,” Clinton said at the start of her 25-minute address. “I love it. I love it. Those messages disappear all by themselves.”

“You know what, it’s not about emails or servers either—it’s about politics,” Clinton said, her voice rising as the crowd of Democratic loyalists cheered. “I will do my part to provide transparency to Americans, that’s why I’m insisting 55,000 pages of my emails be published as soon as possible. I didn’t offer to answer questions for months before Congress. I just provided my server to the Justice Department. But here’s what I won’t do. I won’t get down in the mud with them. I won’t play politics with national security or dishonor the memory of those who we lost.”

“I won’t pretend that this is anything other than what it is: the same old partisans games we’ve seen so many times before,” Clinton added. “So I don’t care how many super PACs and Republicans pile on. I’ve been fighting for families and underdogs my entire life and I’m not going to start now.”

Sorry Hills but it is about emails and servers, nice attempt at deflection though. Having classified top secret government documents on a private server would constitute a fundamental breach in her national security clearance, that's why the FBI has launched a criminal probe into the matter and that's why she has handed everything over. After all the "enemies of freedom" could have hacked her server and stolen those docs and used the contents therein for nefarious purposes.

As to it being about "Politics" - I also agree, hopefully this is the end of her political career.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
As much as it disgusts me, and as vocal as I've been.... People have straightened me out. Another bandwagon witch hunt. You want to get involved? Cool, another corrupt politician. She is not the root, she is part of the roots and the more we focus the more we are distracted. Any big name or dynasty is poison. Love the energy, love the rage, but we have to focus that to someone who will challenge the system.

You know anyone else would have had their house raided and been in jail right now for such a security breach... unless they ran to Russia that is.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Totally aware and disgusted by the truths you preach. And the email scandal is the bottom end, hoe about bribery or exploiting a public held office. Public servants should be held to a higher degree but that is not the world we live in. Unfortunately if I want to be logical I have to understand Hillary is following in the footsteps laid before her. She is not a new offender but rather a follow up. My emotions got the best of me with her but she is small time compared to who that has raped this country. Go to the root. The root is corporate influence. Until we adress that we will continue to talk about this subject with different names. I say that with the utmost depression.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
Makes me sick. Didn't see this posted yet. If it is, mods just remove pls.

time.com...

I look forward to one day seeing a female president....but not her.

This country has been punished enough by the Clinton's.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
yea, sorry to start a post (my first post btw) and run and not leave the quotes that had me disgusted. I was attending a comedy show and wanted to pass this story by to you guys and gals.

Sublime did a good job of it tho.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
What's new?! She remains to feel very immune to repercussions. Guess she's been guaranteed quite a few things. Possibly the next presidency.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
What's new?! She remains to feel very immune to repercussions. Guess she's been guaranteed quite a few things. Possibly the next presidency.

I certainly hope you are wrong. I like to think my vote still matters, but the diebold fiasco of 2004 made me skeptical.
Her smugness over this whole investigation is what's troubling for me. And the rabid Hillary fans, cheering her on is frightening. No critical thinking, just die hard fanatiaizm.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

You know anyone else would have had their house raided and been in jail right now for such a security breach... unless they ran to Russia that is.

except for colin powell and condi rice...they get a pass in right-winger thinking

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Does this surprise anyone?

Hillary says the same thing about every scandal.

Which families and underdogs has she been fighting for? I must have missed all that... If by family she means "the Clintons" and underdog means "herself", then I agree with her.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: infolurker

except for colin powell and condi rice...they get a pass in right-winger thinking

They aren't running for president.

The "other people did it too" deflection is pathetic and I'm not a right-winger.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I certainly hope you are wrong. I like to think my vote still matters, but the diebold fiasco of 2004 made me skeptical.
Her smugness over this whole investigation is what's troubling for me. And the rabid Hillary fans, cheering her on is frightening. No critical thinking, just die hard fanatiaizm.

Hillary is smug, and defiant, because she knows that she can do just about anything and she is going to win both the nomination and the Presidency.

Why? It has nothing to do with experience, or policy, or competence. It is because she is female...end of story.

Just like for Obama...who rode the wave of his vacuous "hope and change" mantra to victory, simply because he is perceived as being "black". More specifically, "the first black President". Yippee!

Hillary is counting on a similar cake-walk, because she would be "the first female President". Hip Hip Hooray!

Yes we must, above all, tick off those "first xxxxxx" boxes.

After "first female" is in the rear view mirror, then I guess the focus will switch to "first hispanic", or "first openly gay", or "first transgender", or "first Native American" (that would be interesting actually)...

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

she could tell them the truth about every sleazy thing she has did, and they would STILL applaud her, and call her "brave" for "being honest" lol....

The woman sickens me

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I'm certainly no Hillary fan.

Can someone point to a Presidential hopeful that is not a known liar and or criminal, i.e. a politician?

Oh yeah, besides Bernie Sanders.

Some of you are just precious in your selective outrage and "disgust."

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

Which families and underdogs has she been fighting for? I must have missed all that... If by family she means "the Clintons" and underdog means "herself", then I agree with her.

you don't care about the answer, because it's easy enough to find (use search on your computer)...so why ask your question in the first place?....I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume you're not a child that's has to have everything explained to you.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Answer

you don't care about the answer, because it's easy enough to find (use search on your computer)...so why ask your question in the first place?....I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume you're not a child that's has to have everything explained to you.

She's your hero, why don't you post some examples so we can all revel in her selfless humanitarianism?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join