It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.


Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.


Ok plz help

page: 1

log in


posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link not sure where i would post this i dont know what it would specifically go under but i need help...

I need a website that would allow me to search to what happened to a relative of mine that one day went missing..

He was in the Military and to my knowledge part of the special forces and did lots of top secret stuff.. Ive never personally met him but i would like to know what happened to him... His social security number is still active, so that means he was not killed ... but i still would like a way to find out what happened to him.. every time we try to get information from the government they screw up and dont send it..or send it to the "wrong address"... or something stupid like that...

t i have his military id number?? i dont know what it is exactly called ... but i have most of his information ... so could someone please help me out .

It would be much appreciated...

oh and to any sorry if this doesnt go into this catagory of posts but please if you could put it into the correct place and dont close it ..hehe thank you

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 09:53 PM
Here is a place for you to check. I know they have had guests in the past who help with this sort of thing. Click on email George Noory, ask him to help you. I believe he will direct you to the right place. good luck

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 10:10 PM
Try a Veteran Locator site. We found one of my father's army buddies using this one below

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 11:53 PM
i did not know that coast to coast did that... well maybe that would work out .. Thank you..

new topics


log in