It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If -- Plan of Action

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
In the event that something were to occur such as the NWO making its grand entrance, taking control of the world, martians attacking, Tribulation begining, Massive scale World War or anything else which we seem to discuss quite often that spells our pending doom, what would role would ATS take in the scheme of things? How would the site be used and of what use would it be at that point?

It seems to me that we consider alot of possible scenarios but never develop a plan of action incase the daydream were to become a reality. Since we are so interested in these topics, and believe many of them could come into play, shouldn't we decide what to do NOW instead of sitting around thinking about it once the problem arises?

Imagine if John Titors predictions, for example, had turned out to be truthful. Imagine that it came as a suprise, and the world quickly escalated into a hellish nightmare. So many of us would have no idea what to do and would be likely to become casualties, in one way or another, because we didn't really think "what if" but instead, "is this true."

I propose we consider some of the more likely events which could occur, attempt to imagine what our environments would be like at that point and what options we would have as well as weighing those options. I we do this, we should be able to quell the fears of many. Perhaps even have ATS officially endorse and post the decisions made onto a webpage like we have the Titor page and the HAARP page.

What do you all think? Does this make sense or is it just getting late and I am tired? If it does make sense, I spose we should consider what we should do if one of these crazy things were to happen.

Here's a few things to think about.

Global Nuclear War - Nuclear Winter

Disease Outbreak - Protection and Evacuation

Militaristic Government - Running, Hiding, Arming, Surviving

Offworld Invasion - Erm?

Rapid Climate Shift - Relocation, Supply Acquisition, Protection

I'm sure there's many more things out there to consider. Does anyone think the lack of a plan in these or other scenarios need to be addressed? If so, what suggestions might you have?

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
In any of those scenarios my primary suggestion is be well armed. As far as more specifics like how would this site be used:
militaristic government/aliens: Ats would be used along with other alternative media outlets to gather up those who would ask inconvenient questions
I am not going to answer any more than that lol because I will go off, well that and my views are not politically acceptable. However if you choose to fight and you are in my neck of the woods just ask for my ATS screen name someone will let me know you want to party with us.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by astral_ice
In any of those scenarios my primary suggestion is be well armed.

A good suggestion. I have considered buying a firearm a few times before. The reasoning was for general protection purposes though, not necessarily one of the events I mentioned in my previous post.

Ats would be used along with other alternative media outlets to gather up those who would ask inconvenient questions

See, that seems rather obvious to me. ATS is said to be the largest conspiracy related website on the Internet, why wouldn't a theatening government watch us and draw up a "naughty list" in able to keep everything calm and controlled? It's not like the new government would need ATS to give out our IPs either, they'll obviously have other means. Hackers, sympathisers within the administration, etc.

I am not going to answer any more than that lol because I will go off

I hope you'll answer these few questions I'm about to ask.

if you choose to fight and you are in my neck of the woods

What is your "neck of the woods" and how do you plan to fight?

just ask for my ATS screen name someone will let me know you want to party with us.

Ask who for your screen name, what type of party and who are "us?"

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:30 AM
link   
So, I would be basically screwed, because I live in a "3rd-world country" and I think I may be the only one here who would know first hand of a push by and NWO/Martian thing.

Any suggestions for me?

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   
were i live like a disease in europe probley could'nt reach me where i am living infact i'd rather not go out of the place were i am living cause it is the cleanest country in the world new zealand is the most best place to live hardly no pollution so very low risk of disease apart from a flu out break back at 1900-1905 but we hav'nt had any out break since so i'm just going to stay in new zealand for a while

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I would expect you'd be well off then President Garay. These larger nations would be the highest of priority. They'd probably nearly entirely secure them before invading your land. You should be able to run and hide before they come to do whatever they might do to you.

Though, as a basic plan for anyone I would suggest arming yourself, staying away from populated areas, bringing a small battery powered radio with you (conserve its batteries), food clothing and medical supplies, map(s), transportation, gasoline, etc.

It's all basic things one would need (to do) in such a crisis but I'm thinking we'll all forget (to bring) some of those things in a rush, even though each would be vital. To go any further into detail would require me to have knowledge of your area, which I don't. I would search for reports by your government showing where nuclear missile hits would be expected in a nuclear attack, climate change expectancies, escape routes, and all that good stuff.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   
holy crap-lol

I think yer on to something skyfox!
what better place to get a coalition of people worldwide to try and figure out the solution, and the remedy. We can start our own United Nations, where real people, not politicians,come together to negotiate plans in saving the world. Its a thought!

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Ok you want plans of action. There should be a brainstorming group from each country who can look at all scenarios for each country and figure the best future.

For example if I am right and it's a mixture of earth changes with a consequence of plague in the form of avian flu........ yes I do keep going on about that but in EVERY news report on the subject, it is said the disease has not YET mutated. Every country has contingency plans already for such an outbreak. It is expected and soon.

So it maybe a combination of quakes, tsunamis, offbeat weather patterns and more. The groups from each country can look at all possible "flight" places of safety for each secenario. Items needed and so on.

For example - quake/tsunami USA - the safest place is midwest up towards canada, no plate boundaries, no active volcanoes and thick earthy crust. Look at maps and figure out the best for water and fresh food stock.

In preparation think of all possible scenarios from your home town, what exits will be blocked by traffic, what bridges and rivers will be out, what mountains can or can't be crossed.

Communications will be down except for amatueur radio bands. ham operators will still hold the ballgame, the internet will probably be lost if its a natural disaster.......or not so natural which ever the case maybe.

For plague, well I am yet to find out just how "airborne" the disease will be. It maybe that you will just need to stay away from contact with humans for a while, or it may be that you have to stay away from all birds, and air currents that can carry the disease.

If it is plague, within a week of the disease all medicine supplies will dry up, hospitals will be overcrowded and of course the rich will be treated first.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Practical solutions, that my kind of topic.

I recommend you check out NWO Survival Planning if you haven't already, there is a complete goldmine of information on NWO and extreme weather survival there. It's a plan of action.

The times we are living in today are exciting and scary. There are dangers everywhere, each one more catastrophic than the other, and realistically speaking, the odds of survival are against us. If at the end of this "apocalypse" there are 500 million left in the world(grappling with nuclear winters, disease and radiation they maybe) then that means that 5 in 6 people will die. That means even if you do survive, it is statistically imporable for your friends and family to survive too.

Suppose you are a unit of 5 people, that means for all of you to survive means a probability 0.0001419857, which is roughly 1 in 7142. The chances are as good as blindly picking out one red marble from a bag of 7142 blue marbles.

So, it is not only going to be a physically trying time, but also an emotional and psychological trying time.

In the event that something were to occur such as the NWO making its grand entrance, taking control of the world, martians attacking, Tribulation begining, Massive scale World War or anything else which we seem to discuss quite often that spells our pending doom, what would role would ATS take in the scheme of things? How would the site be used and of what use would it be at that point?

ATS will play absolutely no role. Let's be realistic here, ATS is an entertainment for us. When it all begins, what will be on all our minds is survival and our real life friends and family. In all likiness an NWO would lead to a complete take cover of the internet and a complete shut down of alternative thought forms.

Global Nuclear War - Nuclear Winter

Preparation: Gas masks, anti-radiation pills, extreme cold survival skills

Disease Outbreak - Protection and Evacuation

Preperation: Innoculation, face masks, antibiotics

Militaristic Government - Running, Hiding, Arming, Surviving

Preperation: Acquisition of weapons and and planning locations to hide

Offworld Invasion - Erm?

Preperation and action: Pray

Rapid Climate Shift - Relocation, Supply Acquisition, Protection

Preperation: Natural Disaster Survival skills

[edit on 31-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by c00ster
I think yer on to something skyfox!

Thank you, very kind.

Originally posted by Mayet
and have a whole bunch of marijuana on stand by.

An excelent point. I'm not sure that I would have ever considered bud for medical use in any of these cases, but I've always got a fat stash anyways. So I'm good.

Originally posted by Mayet
Liquefy whatever assets you can into a hard currency like gold and jewels or even medicine will be able to be used as currency. Think outside the circle.

See now, I hadn't thought of that, yet it's so obvious! We will all need some cash in the wasteland, and it's going to be a new form of currency too. People won't be as interested in rare paper with rare ink on it as they are nowadays. Exactly why I started this topic, to address the common and obvious issues.

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
I recommend you check out NWO Survival Planning if you haven't already, there is a complete goldmine of information on NWO and extreme weather survival there. It's a plan of action.

Great topic you made there. It should proove to be most useful. I'll have to wait until it's NOT New Years Eve to read through it all though. heh

For those who didn't notice the link in Indigos signature: Indigos Plan Of Action

ATS will play absolutely no role. Let's be realistic here, ATS is an entertainment for us. When it all begins, what will be on all our minds is survival and our real life friends and family. In all likiness an NWO would lead to a complete take cover of the internet and a complete shut down of alternative thought forms.

See now, I have to disagree. ATS has a huge member base. Many of these members, if something happens, are likely to entrust this community for information as ATS will have thought this through more so than any other website. Let's face it, ATS is a very large portion of the lives of some.

Assuming ATS was not lost, possibly a different occurance than the NWO, I am sure the website will be flooded with activity at some point early in the game. Or, if it is the NWO, I'm thinking (hoping) that there's a good chance one of our members will get word of this in advance, before the general public becomes aware. Because of our community, we could have an extra ammount of time to prepare and possibly a big chunk of data on the situation to come to crunch. If that's not the case, and ATS takes no active role, then you can bet at very least before ATS goes down there's going to be alot of "I told you so" posts. Well worthy of a read they would be, if you have the time.

Preperation and action: Pray

While I don't really believe "aliens" are going to come seize control of our unimpressive planet followed by annexing our territory, it does bother me that the best idea I can come up with for that scenario is buy a watergun as it seemed to be the best plan in the movie "Signs." Of course I know such an effort would be fruitless, but it's the best idea I've heard. Shows how much I've looked into space monsters and the such.

Preperation: Natural Disaster Survival skills

This one concerns me the most. I believe of each occrance it is the most likely to occur as it is inevitable and the facts cannot be disputed. It is only a matter of time. In fact, many have speculated that an acceleration of Global Warming began on Dec 21 2004. You'll find many topics in reference about this if you look through ATS which have been posted in the past few days. Didn't really think of it until last night when someone mentioned to me it was 61 degrees in the middle of winter here.

If a dramaticaly quick climate change were to occur, we would all be preparing and evacuating at the same time as everyone else. Remember what traffic was like in Florida durring those hurricanes? Have you seen what traffic was like last month in the States durring that harsh snow? Traffic not moving for hours, people running out of gas in a stand-still on the Interstates. Imagine if that was happening throughout the majority of the world as people tried to escape far South or North.

There has to be a better strategy than to "go with the flow" as I don't think the flow will be moving very quickly and it will bring us to empty stores as we try to buy (or steal) supplies. This is ATS, we have to be able to come up with a better plan than that as it is a rediculous one. Inconcievable really as it will mean the deaths of many of us.

Of course this is the same with all other possible disasters, every plan I have seen are too obvious and without a backup. It's not going to be as easy as getting in your car and driving to Canada. Aspecially considering some of our vehicles will break down on the way and nearly all of our vehicles would run out of gas. I'd really rather figure something out now as opposed to later. Time will be the only advantage we may have, we can't waste it wondering how we're gonna get out of here when we can't even back out of our driveways due to a columb of stoped vehicles on the street.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   

See now, I have to disagree. ATS has a huge member base. Many of these members, if something happens, are likely to entrust this community for information as ATS will have thought this through more so than any other website. Let's face it, ATS is a very large portion of the lives of some.

No, I don't think it is. Anymore than internet games are. I enjoy the discussion of alternative thoughts and really appreciate the set-up here for that, but it remains in the domain of the internet and has little to do with my own life.

Assuming ATS was not lost, possibly a different occurance than the NWO, I am sure the website will be flooded with activity at some point early in the game. Or, if it is the NWO, I'm thinking (hoping) that there's a good chance one of our members will get word of this in advance, before the general public becomes aware. Because of our community, we could have an extra ammount of time to prepare and possibly a big chunk of data on the situation to come to crunch. If that's not the case, and ATS takes no active role, then you can bet at very least before ATS goes down there's going to be alot of "I told you so" posts. Well worthy of a read they would be, if you have the time.

ATS is not an organization. It is a web site maintained by people like you and me. In times of globl catacylsm, we are also going to be affected, and we are going to huddle up with our loved ones and try and survive. If there is an NWO take-over of the detention in concentration camps kind. We will no longer have any rights, let alone the rights to surf the internet from an AOL subscription. There would simply be no one giving us internet access.

ATS is by it's very nature a free speech web site. If an NWO against freedom is enforced? Can you expect a free speech web site to be left untouched? It's like expecting a pro-democracy site in China. I have absolutely no doubt about it. Martial law in US. ATS shut down.

The truth is we are going to revert to our animal survival instincts and our needs are going to the basic cave man needs; food, water, shelter and protection.

[edit on 31-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]

top topics

join