It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Agenda of the Freemasons

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Quote: "big lie technique".

Hmm... You wouldn't happen to be Related to PublicGadFly by chance would you?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII

There is plenty of information supporting what I said. I know that there is also a lot of people who refute and deny his KKK connection. I stand by my claim, and will dig up the info on google for you, since you are so sure you are right. You are not.

Dig up what you like. It's wrong.

There is absolutely no credible evidence that proves Albert Pike was ever involved with the creation of the Klu Klux Klan.

Not only that but the Klan as we know it today wasn't even created until 24 years after his death!!!!

If you'd actually have bothered studying a single thing about Pike's life you would have discovered that he was anti-slavery. He was also one of the only men of his time to stand up for the rights of Native Americans.
Of course, anyone can quote what they have read on hate sites and state that you have researched the subject. Would you like to post your evidence? Is your research is based on the refuted claim made on. this page?

www.masonicinfo.com...

Pike has been termed by a number of well known Masonic authors as the Plato of Freemasonry, and even the Masonic Pope!

Yes. The number was ONE!!!

[edit on 13-1-2005 by Leveller]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Leveller is absolutely correct. There is not one, single shred of evidence that ever linked Pike to the Ku Klux Klan.

This modern spin currently popular with Internet anti-Masons is primarily the invention of the webmaster of the Freemasonry Watch website. A few years ago, this individual made several posts to the alt.freemasonry newsgroup, claiming that he was in possession of a "New York Times" issue from the 1920's, which made the claim that Albert Pike was a Klansman. Not content with taking Freemasonry Watch's word as authority, Brother Ed King made a trip to the public library in order to find and read the article from that issue himself. The whole story can be read on Ed's website here

Also, someone who posted above made the false assertion that Pike left Masonry, apparently in order to vote time to organizing Klan activities. In reality, this is pure fiction. Not only is there no evidence that Pike was ever even remotely interested in the Ku Klux Klan, but he served as Grand Commander of the Supreme Council 33° of the Scottish Rite, S.J., USA, for over 30 years. The Grand Commander is the title of the presiding officer of the Supreme Council, and he resigned that office in 1891, less than two months before his death, due to health reasons. During this time, he also resigned as Provincial Grand Master of the Royal Order of Scotland and Supreme Magus of the Masonic Rosicrucian Society, because his health would not allow him to fulfill his duties. But although he resigned from office, he never resigned from the Fraternity, and was buried with Masonic honors.

As an aside, those who try to link Brother Pike to the KKK have failed to recognize the contradictions they make when making this claim. To begin with, the KKK only admits Christians, and Pike has been on record more than once, criticizing all organizations that admit only members of a certain religious sect, and praising Masonry because it admits men of all religions. Furthermore, as is very evident in Pike's writings, his philosophical views were extremely liberal and Masonic, strongly holding to the ideals of the Universal Brotherhood of Man, which is the exact opposite of the teachings of the KKK.

[edit on 13-1-2005 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
Left: The Main Library of the Supreme Council 33° of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, S.J., U.S.A., the Mother Supreme Council of the World, Washington D.C., is dedicated to none other than Confederate General Albert Pike, the KKK's Chief of "Judiciary".

He has lived. The fruits of his labors live after him. - Albert Pike, 33°

These words dedicated to Albert Pike are mounted in bronze near the impressive, leather-covered doors leading into the Library of The Supreme Council, 33°. They are an appropriate greeting to the user of the Library since today The Supreme Council's Library continues Pike's lifework and Freemasonry's mission.

WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR INFORMATION!?!?!?

Please site your source. If youre getting this stuff from Freemasonrywatch.com, or the likes of, you need to find another source of info. I find it EXTREMELY hard to believe that there are, in public, words dedicated to ANYONE citing the KKK. Especially when that someone has no known affiliations with the group.

It's amazing how you and the rest of the anti-masons are the only people in the whole world that "know" that he was in the KKK. If the proof is so prominently displayed at the entrance of the Library of The Supreme Council, you would have many people on this board stepping up and admitting it. If it's so obvious, why is it that everyone here is STILL refuting it?

[edit on 14-1-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
sebatwerk,
Can you guess where he got that quote?
I can. It's where most anti-Masons get their fictions.
Here's the link to that particular quote.
www.freemasonrywatch.org...

[edit on 1/14/2005 by cotwom]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cotwom
sebatwerk,
Can you guess where he got that quote?
I can. It's where most anti-Masons get their fictions.
Here's the link to that particular quote.
www.freemasonrywatch.org...

[edit on 1/14/2005 by cotwom]

Sigh, that website needs to disappear from search engines. When I first became curious about Freemasonry, that was one of the first sites I found on my own. I knew right away it was a pile, but some people just don't separate fact from fiction. They think that just because it's presented as fact, or published somewhere, that it must be true. People need to start thinking for themselves instead of relying on other people to form opinions for them.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I tried to become a freemason, I did my dues. I was a criminal, and if your so holy and good? why would you give me the idea I am not worthy? I have long since become a carpenter and finisher of concrete, and starting turning my life around, yet I am not allowed membership? I see holes in your stories and lean towards people like icke... not my doing.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Travelling Gentleman

Why is it that 99% of antimasonry is from christian demoninations and religion? I have yet to see one antimasonic statement from christians that makes sense. Christianity is what drove me to want to become a freemason.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join