It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Agenda of the Freemasons

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Do they have a website or anything?

I actually spent many hours early this morning searching for you and
came up with This

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Al Vereco
I forgot to ask: How would a person become a Mason? How would they find their local order/chapter/whatever its called? I suspect they aren't listed in the Yellow Pages?

Actually, they are. A great many Masonic Lodges are listed in the yellow pages under "Fraternal Organizations". Take a look!

Do they have a website or anything?

To the best of my knowledge, all 51 US Grand Lodges have a website. The Grand York Bodies and the 2 American Supreme Councils of the 33 of the Scottish Rite also have websites.

www.srmason-sj.org...
www.yorkrite.com...
www.mastermason.com...

There are many others.

[edit on 6-1-2005 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   

And always respect reptiles.

...and the true colours show

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Quote: "Lucifer was 2nd in Charge in Heaven and the Morning Star - before being thrown out of Heaven.
Satan=Lucifer."

OK GPS - just were in the Bible does it say this? Can you please point to the Bible verse were it says "LUCIFER" was thrown out from Heaven? Just Exactly Were in the Bible it specifically says Lucifer = Satan!

You do realize that the People who translated the Bible into
"King James English" were working with the Hebrew & LATIN Vulgate (which itself is a Translation) correct?

HA - just what I thought! I have read Isaiah too you know - it says no such thing! They were referring to a "King of Babylon" (Nebuchadnezzar?) who was at the time Oppressing the Jewish people!

OK so this leaves me with one of either TWO POSSIBILITES:

A) You can not Read Properly & are Interpreting the Bible in a
VERY INCORRECT Manner!

B) You are you making CRAP UP - in the Typical Fundamentalist Lunatic Tradition!

[edit on 8-1-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by djackson
Only the masons of high degrees really know what they are worshipping and the evils of their practice.

i'm not even a mason yet i know that the highest degree a freemason can achive is that of that of a 3rd degree Master Mason of the "blue" logde of the york rite. after gaing the 3rd degree a mason can join the scottish rite, york rite, ect., ect., (anyone feel free to correct me if i am wrong.) the 4th through 32nd degrees of the scottish rite and the honoary 33rd degree are very high honors but they should not be looked apon as a "promotin." there is a famous mised used quote of Albert Pike that says only 31st, 32nd, and 33rd degree masons should know the "truth" of the craft. ( agian some one please correct me if i am wrong.) and this has been proven wrong for time and time agian. to me freemasonry stands for brotherhood and service, not unlike scoutings brotherhood of honored campers, the Order of the Arrow, which i am a proud member of and hold the brotherhood honor. In the OA we have our own password, hailing signs and handshakes and cerimonies. to me both groups share the goal of making good me better.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by svcadet32

Originally posted by djackson
Only the masons of high degrees really know what they are worshipping and the evils of their practice.

i'm not even a mason yet i know that the highest degree a freemason can achive is that of that of a 3rd degree Master Mason of the "blue" logde of the york rite. after gaing the 3rd degree a mason can join the scottish rite, york rite, ect., ect., (anyone feel free to correct me if i am wrong.) the 4th through 32nd degrees of the scottish rite and the honoary 33rd degree are very high honors but they should not be looked apon as a "promotin." there is a famous mised used quote of Albert Pike that says only 31st, 32nd, and 33rd degree masons should know the "truth" of the craft. ( agian some one please correct me if i am wrong.) and this has been proven wrong for time and time agian. to me freemasonry stands for brotherhood and service, not unlike scoutings brotherhood of honored campers, the Order of the Arrow, which i am a proud member of and hold the brotherhood honor. In the OA we have our own password, hailing signs and handshakes and cerimonies. to me both groups share the goal of making good me better.

Couldn't have said it better myself!!

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
It's kind of hard to believe someone could have read my post and still say that Lucifer = Satan, and im nto the onyl one who has posted and explained why Lucifer is not Satan.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 99CentsStore
It's kind of hard to believe someone could have read my post and still say that Lucifer = Satan, and im nto the onyl one who has posted and explained why Lucifer is not Satan.

It's not that hard to believe when you consider some of the other posts here. Remember, ignorance is bliss. We try to dispel ignorance, but alas, it rears it's ugly head again and again. If it were as easy as posting an explanation of something and telling the truth...gleamer and his ilk wouldn't continually spread untruth about Freemasonry, etc.

Don't give up the fight, though!

Regards

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by svcadet32
...the 4th through 32nd degrees of the scottish rite and the honoary 33rd degree are very high honors but they should not be looked apon as a "promotin." there is a famous mised used quote of Albert Pike that says only 31st, 32nd, and 33rd degree masons should know the "truth" of the craft. ( agian some one please correct me if i am wrong.)

If you haven't already, check this out. It seems as though not as many have crap to spout when you apply some thought and reasoning to the issue. You sound like you are on the right track, good luck to you.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Some people just wont take lies for truth,Christ does not,will not equal Lucifer-Satan,do not be deceived by their greatest lie,Christ warns that even Satan can come to deceive as an Angel of light.
www.blessedquietness.com...

Now anyone who is`nt a Mason take a look at this,no one can deny that this is not exactly what Mason`s are and inspire to be after reading even a small amount about them.
www.dpjs.co.uk...
If Mason`s and Pike knew Lucifer did`nt exist why do they worship him

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Check out these links...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Where we have had this discussion...

www.christiancourier.com...
pelajus.com...
www.thechristadelphians.org...

And finally another link you might like...
www.cresourcei.org...

Aslo, alot of Christian commentaries used in the above links are widely used today, well known and printed while the King James was the only real bible used next to the Catholic Versions. I don't believe any of the commentators were Masons, or Satanists for that matter.

[edit on 1/10/2005 by cotwom]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
thank god someone has the patience to explain it more cause i dont

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   
One more reference for good measure from
Fort Morgan, Colorado
Church of Christ
Bible Correspondence Course
Lesson 11
www.fmchurchofchrist.org...

LUCIFER - MORNING STAR (NOT SATAN AND NOT FALLEN FROM HEAVEN)

Another popular but, unfortunate and sloppy false teaching that circulates around studies like this is that the Devil (Satan) is a fallen angel, and his name is Lucifer as taught in Isaiah 14:12‑20.

May I urge, well, even DARE you to take a look at the context (surrounding verses) of this popular passage—Isaiah 14:3‑27.

· There is no “Lucifer.” That name is simply a King James version transliteration of the word lucero which means “day star” (morning star). Check it out in most Bible dictionaries. Lucifer is not used in any of the newer Bible versions.

· There is nothing in this passage about Satan as an angel fallen from Heaven.

· The king of Babylon (Nebuchadnezzar) is the one being discussed. Isaiah 14:4 says: “That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon”
(see also Isaiah 14:22, 25).

· Nebuchadnezzar exalted his throne over God. He called himself the Day Star because he thought himself to be a “bright star” (Isaiah 14:12).

Neither Satan nor the king of Babylon are the true Day Star or Morning Star, so who is? Let the Scriptures tell us:

“We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts” (II Peter 1:19).

“And I will give him the morning star.” (Rev. 2:28)

“I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.” (Rev. 22:16)

The real Day Star is Jesus Christ, not Nebuchadnezzar, and certainly not Satan!

Isn’t it interesting how false teachings get started? Similar studies could be made of false doctrines such as pre-millennialism, post-millennialism, the seven year rapture, the dispensation and parenthesis doctrines, etc. These are all false doctrines which have mis‑led many.

I am now done debating this issue with GPS777 or any other Christian who refuses to STUDY their bible and the most commonly used Commentaries around. Anyone else who would like to debate this would be wasting their time. I have used Strongs Definitions, MANY commentary quotes from popular and well known books and various other sites that use the same info. GPS777 wants to talk about various "New Age Bible Versions" while I have used the KJV and Latin Vulgate, as he is only using KJV. I feel I have made my point

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Hello adversary Cotwom (adversary=God-Satan Satan-God) i think even you and i can agree with that changing or more so translating the word of God is a very serious issue,and out of it they have brought about this argument and leverage for Satan to get in between the words,you say its me who`s been deceived i say you,i will never confuse Christ for being Lucifer be it fallen Angel or King Nebuchadenzzar,if you and your fellow Mason`s wish to follow Satan thats your choice,i dont even believe you have been deceived rather you have made that decision.
I have tried to make myself as clear as possible even if we are to still disagree,i also understand that Lucifer can mean"firerfly"but will not confuse firerfly with Christ either,i have finished with this also,never forget cotwom Christ loves ya and wants you back,maybe we will chat on different topics

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   
GPS777,

Although I disagree with you on this topic, I CAN understand why you have this point of view. My intention is not to be your adversary, we just don't agree on the topic of THE Adversary. Please accept my apologies for being/seeming abrupt in past posts.

Originally posted by gps777
Christ loves ya ... ,maybe we will chat on different topics

Likewise.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
No problem i never took offense,comes with the territory

cotwom on another topic though, i would like your views and anyone Else's , i expected to find a thread already started on it is a program i been watching on and off called" Carnivale",i`ve watched From Hell and Eyes Wide Shut as people have said they are deeply Masonic but they dont compare to how freaky Carnivale is or the amount of use of Masonic symbols,a Mason called me a circus freak
,and the circus in Carnivale is Masonic??go figure,i`m sure there were deep meanings in the show but only Masons would truly understand,by the way the show is still running over here in Aussie land so i hav`nt seen it all.

[edit on 10-1-2005 by gps777]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   
GPS777,

I've never seen or heard of Carnivale, before now because I don't have cable,
but I did some searches on it and it sounds like something I'd like to see.
www.amazon.com...
It got alot of good reviews so since the first season 's available on DVD, I'll definitely check it out. If there is any Masonic symbolism, I would have NO problem explaining anything I find.

Thanks for revealing this to me!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Thank You Cotworm! In my last Posting I was just working off the top of my head - I was Positive that I was correct however. Thank you for Posting the Meaty Stuff & a Link to back me up!

And yet GPS Persists! Ignorance & Fear seem to rule the day in GPS Land!

You see I have no problem with Jesus Christ! He was a Righteous Dude! As we can all see from GPS's behavior (and countless other Fundamentalists like him) however - I DO have a Problem with Illiterate & Hysterical FOOLS who dare call themselves "Christians"! Please stop accusing people of being "Satanists". Masons have no intentions of trying to take over the World with a NWO or what ever it is that you Whacked Out people believe! Please learn how to read the Bible Properly - don't take EVERYTHING so LITERALLY! Please Stop putting Words into Jesus' Mouth - he is the Universe's Jesus - not your own personal security blanket!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   
WOW your gonna give yourself a head hernia serpente fella try one of these
i`m doing one of these
and if my Mrs see`s me like this she`ll think i`m enjoying myself again and pull the plug,so please do me a favor and chill

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
btw gps777

1. im not a mason
2. i dont worship satan
3. im a catholic
4. im sorry if you think doing research on lucifer and finding out that the popular belief that lucifer is satan isn't true is wrong in some way
5. the church makes mistakes and the whole lucifer being satan thing is an example of it

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join