It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Agenda of the Freemasons

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
No i would`nt say that you presume i would,you also said i lied about Albert Pike no i did`nt i posted exactly what he wrote,could`nt take it out of context because its exactly what he wrote.

Guess what? You just lied again

In your original post, you claimed that Pike wrote something about a "Masons God Lucifer", then you quoted a passage from one of his books where he doesn't say anything even remotely similar to what you claimed he did. Where I come from, this is called lying. Maybe your religious beliefs condone lying, but mine certainly do not.

maybe you guys need to read through all this again and see how you look.

Maybe you should re-read your originally post about satanic airplanes with eyes on the White House, and consider how you look.

[edit on 5-1-2005 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
For you gps777 so you can learn about Lucifer.

The name Lucifer originally denotes the planet Venus, emphasizing its brilliance. The Vulgate employs the word also for "the light of the morning" (Job 11:17), "the signs of the zodiac" (Job 38:32), and "the aurora" (Psalm 109:3). Metaphorically, the word is applied to the King of Babylon (Isaiah 14:12) as preeminent among the princes of his time; to the high priest Simon son of Onias (Ecclesiasticus 50:6), for his surpassing virtue, to the glory of heaven (Apocalypse 2:28), by reason of its excellency; finally to Jesus Christ himself (II Petr. 1:19; Apocalypse 22:16; the "Exultet" of Holy Saturday) the true light of our spiritual life.

Catholic Encyclopedia Website

and btw if you try to tell me that Isaiah 14:12 is prove that Lucifer is satan, go do more research, cause Lucifer there is refering to the king of Babylon and it was a mistranslation of Day Star or Sun of Dawn.

[edit on 5-1-2005 by 99CentsStore]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Dell Laptop 1,459 dollars
Ice cold Coke 1.25 dollars
Bagel .99 cents

Watching Gleamer and GPS continue to lie and get caught and continue to strangle themselves with the web of untruths they created...............Priceless

After 5 meetings today I needed some humor, thank you very much

Regards

The Wiz

[edit on 5-1-2005 by ShiningWizard II]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Maybe it is in ignorance, but the fact still remains that you have used falsehoods to attack others

IMO it cant be ignorance, ignorance is a lack of knowledge or information.
STUPIDITY on the other hand .........

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Serpent sent me a u2u
He closed ..after some nastiness
'Blow me " ... you something or other
You can tell from his post what a deceptive person he is
Yes I did respond in kind , but I certainly did not start it

This falls in the great freemason tradition

Good job all you 33'ers

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShiningWizard II
Dell Laptop 1,459 dollars
Ice cold Coke 1.25 dollars
Bagel .99 cents

Watching Gleamer and GPS continue to lie and get caught and continue to strangle themselves with the web of untruths they created...............Priceless

Man, that made me laugh so hard I almost blew my coffee all over my computer screen.

Deny Ignorants!

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Quote: "Lucifer-Satan".

OK for the VERY LAST TIME - OK if you are literate & actually know how to READ - please do so now: Lucifer is NOT, NOT , NOT, NOT,NOT = Satan!

I DARE you to do an Search on ATS Search Function = "Lucifer"! We EXPLAINED this to you all - Already! It was a MIS-TRANSLATION from the HEBREW = "Morning Star\Venus" = Helel into LATIN = "Lucifer" by a Monk!

JESUS! Please go to the Library & READ some Books for crying out Loud!

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Satan Hebrew for Ha-Satan meaning adversary
Lucifer was 2nd in charge in heaven and the Morning Star,before being thrown out of Heaven.
Satan=Lucifer
Adversary=Lucifer-Satan
But hey Masons i`m not saying your not allowed to worship Satan straight out or by excepting every deity known to man and by doing so spitting in the face of Christ The Lord God,its your free will and choice and educated choice meaning you know exactly who you serve be it Tubal Cain(two ball cane) Hiram what ever Lucifer Satan same dude same spirit,adversary.
And back to topic,secret agenda,to form the foundation for Satan to take the throne of this world and for all to take his mark,something the Masons have been pushing recently.
www.google.com.au...

Its all about making way for who they worship,i`m sure i`ll be attacked again but hey Satan hates being exposed to the light,what is it they say"the greatest trick the devil(Satan-Lucifer)ever played was convincing the world he does not exist,deceitful mongrel is`nt he?him and all his secrets and followers,sneaky sneaky i see you

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Lucifer was 2nd in charge in heaven and the Morning Star,before being thrown out of Heaven.
Satan=Lucifer
Adversary=Lucifer-Satan
But hey Masons i`m not saying your not allowed to worship Satan straight out

You have proven yourself that Freemason's do not worship Satan, Lucifer or whatever name you wish to aportion to the Devil.

You say yourself he was 2nd in command, I distinctly recall that Freemasons worship a SUPREME being, singular and senior to all esle. And therefore the following of a Satan like figure would not fall into the "Inclusion" rules of Freemasonry.

or by excepting every deity known to man

Satan is not a deity

and by doing so spitting in the face of Christ The Lord God

In your opinion. I mean no dis-respect here but you cannot force your own belief on others. Your argument here is not going to hold much ground for anyone who is not of your faith, unless of course you are saying Freemasony is only bad due to the interpretation of Christians, and by that I mean select Christians not all. To which case it becomes personal opinion.

,its your free will and choice and educated choice meaning you know exactly who you serve be it Tubal Cain(two ball cane) Hiram what ever Lucifer Satan same dude same spirit,adversary.

Don't know of any diety in the past or present by the name of TC, Hiram is not a diety, and as mentioned neither is Satan. Think maybe you should check you deities out before saying anyone worships them.

And back to topic,secret agenda,to form the foundation for Satan to take the throne of this world and for all to take his mark,something the Masons have been pushing recently.

As mentioned before a Freemason cannot worship satan so this is kinda covered in my first response.

him and all his secrets and followers,sneaky sneaky i see you

Not sure who your talking about when you mention followers, again point covered.

Oh and by the way I AM NOT A MASTER MASON I have no biased agenda.

[edit on 6/1/2005 by Bondi]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I think qps must be a relative of the infamous Mr Necross who used to post the same tired old arguments about Freemasons worshiping the Devil. How many times will it take for him to accept that NO Freemason will worship the Devil?As Freemasons we have respect for the 'Supreme Being'. He has many names; Hashem, I Am that I Am, Adonai, God, TGAOTU. One thing that we can say is that he is not the Devil. As Freemasons we know that God TGAOTU is the Supreme Being who has always existed and only to him do we have respect and reverence. I wonder how many of the Trolls have such a respect?

Gerard

[edit on 6-1-2005 by Gerard]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Satan Hebrew for Ha-Satan meaning adversary
Satan=Lucifer
Adversary=Lucifer-Satan

Why keep repeating this falsehood?
You've already been told many times that Lucifer and Satan are not one and the same.

You seem to know the Hebrew for Satan but you show a complete ignorance for the Latin root of the word Lucifer.
Lucifer was a Babylonian prince. Nowhere, but nowhere in the Bible is he ever referred to as Satan. In fact if you read your Bible, Lucifer has more in common with Jesus than he does with Satan - both are referred to as the Morning Star.

So, although Freemasons don't worship Lucifer, even if they did, they wouldn't be worshipping Satan. Can you understand this simple statement of fact?

Sure "the greatest trick was convincing the world he does not exist". But your ignorance has tricked you into believing that Satan is something that he is not.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
[quote"the greatest trick was convincing the world he does not exist".

I don't really understand this phrase, it does pop up now and again, but when has the world not believed he exists?

Sorry slight tangent to the subject but as we were discussing who is, isn't satan, lucifer, devil and all that thought I would ask.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Like wise Bondi your opinion differs from mine and you have full right to it and no you cant disrespect me you can only disrespect Christ if you know him he does`nt need me defending him either,just to the Masons though i honestly dont care what they do who they serve,i would have more respect for them if they were honest and open,all i`m saying if your gay come out of the closet and be proud of what you are.
If it were`nt a secret these foundations the Masons and other secret organizations would`nt exist so i understand that you needed to keep it secret for that very reason but surely your established enough now with the whole NWO thing to come clean?maybe not.
I`m not trying to stop it at all,i`d like it if the Masons could have a word to their Master for me and tell him to get a move on,God could stop Satan at his leisure there is a reason he is allowing this to happen and its to allow all out of free will to know and love him or not,i`m not really an impatient type person just getting sick of all the misery in the world,and will be great to watch Christ coming as the destroyer not the pacifist like the first time he was among us.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLeamer
Serpent sent me a u2u
He closed ..after some nastiness
'Blow me " ... you something or other
You can tell from his post what a deceptive person he is
Yes I did respond in kind , but I certainly did not start it

This falls in the great freemason tradition

Good job all you 33'ers

Would you like to state why it's in the Freemason tradition?
Do you automatically assume that everyone who disagrees with you is a Freemason?

Believe me pal, there are as many non-Freemasons on this forum who can see that you're talking trash as there are masons themselves.

Of course, these guys are probably ignorant according to you. They are probably brainwashed. And your method of dealing with them will be to provide the same old vaccuous statements, over and over and over again to refute or belittle them.

The fact that a lot of the non-masons on this forum have studied masonry with an open mind and have reached their own informed opinions seems to totally escape you. That fact that a lot of non-masons here can also partake in constructive debate regarding masonry also seems to allude you.
The fact that you can do neither is hidden from no-one.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   

will be great to watch Christ coming as the destroyer not the pacifist like the first time he was among us.

I guess this sums up what kind of person you really are.

In the Christian scripture, Christ will not be returning as a "destroyer". He will be returning as a "healer".

And Christ a pacifist? Again you haven't even read the book that you claim to live your life by. Wasn't it Christ who said:

"Do not think that I have come to bring peace on earth. I have not come to bring peace but a sword."
Matthew 10:34

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   

no you cant disrespect me you can only disrespect Christ if you know him he does`nt need me defending him either

I didn't say I couldn't, I said I had no desire to, there is a difference. I try my hardest not to offend anyone when replying to posts, and try to make people realise this.

just to the Masons though i honestly dont care what they do who they serve,i would have more respect for them if they were honest and open,

But you stated who they did. They have said they do not, I have even shown how by your own statement that they cannot be a mason and worship the devil, satan, blah blah Why do you not believe that. I know that probably to you anyone who doesn't believe in Christ believes in a false god etc etc equalling devil etc etc. I have spoken to many mason's and asked all of them who the supreme being is, who are they saying amen to at the end of their prayers, I nornally get one of two answers

1) God (as in Christian god)
2) Jesus Christ of course who else could be called the supreme being.

I have never known it be instructed that you had to say Christ, or Jesus, to be speaking to him. My dad is called Alan, by I class him as Dad so i call him it. These men classed Jesus as the most supreme being so they call him it and refer to him when they speak it.

all i`m saying if your gay come out of the closet and be proud of what you are.

Freemasonry is trying to be proud of what it is, but people will not believe them when they talk about it.

surely your established enough now with the whole NWO thing to come clean?maybe not.

If people can actually decide who the NWo is then maybe some group would step forwar, but again it depends who you ask, some say it's the illuminati, some the rockefellas, some the bildebergs, some the Freemasons, and even some very strange people say the reptilians, but we all know they dislike being in the public eye.

I`m not trying to stop it at all,i`d like it if the Masons could have a word to their Master for me and tell him to get a move on,God could stop Satan at his leisure there is a reason he is allowing this to happen and its to allow all out of free will to know and love him or not,

Again with the satan bit, you simply have to apply the rules of Freemasonry and the description of Satan to know they are not compatible, your own statement, your own point, proved this but yet again you still tie the two together, is it not a sin to lie, would it not be a sin to continually slander and pass of a lie you have been shown is a lie.

i`m not really an impatient type person just getting sick of all the misery in the world,and will be great to watch Christ coming as the destroyer not the pacifist like the first time he was among us.

Will be great, thou shall not kill and all that, great way to set the example.

As many a "true" Christian will state, "Let those without sin cast the first stone"

So sit down and stop repeating yourself. Grab your sling shot when you have something of truth to say, or at least put it as your opinion.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
So.... What exactly is the point of being a Freemason? Apart from the meals and social gatherings etc... Also, is there any difference between Freemasons and Masons? And are they at all connected with the Illuminati or other 'shadowy' groups? And do they have, like, hidden secrets and things?

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Al Vereco
is there any difference between Freemasons and Masons?

I believe they are the same thing, just like Footbal and Footie are the same.

And are they at all connected with the Illuminati

I think people have connected the two, although it is more the Illuminati infiltrated Freemasonry to aid recruitement rather than it being a voluntary thing.

And do they have, like, hidden secrets and things?

The only secrets, that I know of personally, are signs, tokens and grips. Which in English equate to a Stance, a handshake, and a password that enables a Freemason to prove at what stage he is at. It basic terms there are 3 stages and for each stage you are given one of each. It kinda acts like an old fashioned qualifications and seems to be more for historic relevance than the want to keep a secret, traditional almost.

There are a few master masons who post on a regular basis who will be able to give you a greater indepth understanding, but I find it easier to start with the most basic interpretation and work my way up so to speak.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Thanks Bondi

I forgot to ask: How would a person become a Mason? How would they find their local order/chapter/whatever its called? I suspect they aren't listed in the Yellow Pages?

Do they have a website or anything?

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Al Vereco
I suspect they aren't listed in the Yellow Pages?

Actually they probably are, under "fraternal organisations".

Do they have a website or anything?

Just do a google search with the words "Grand Lodge" and your state. I'm sure you will find what you are looking for. For general information, I recommend this site: www.masonicinfo.com...

[edit on 1/6/05 by The Axeman]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join