It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Agenda of the Freemasons

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLeamer
The one thing I look for is the reseach. One cannot make blanket statements with out solid evidence.

comment on above by Bondi
I would guess a blanket statement would be someone posting an opinion but lacking in proff, research or substantial information to back up the claim. ie a singular source, no fact etc etc which I agree and wish you hadn't done it

" The Biggest Secret" by David Icke is such a book.
The people on the this board who claim membership in the Freemasons , need to look at the evidence of the existence of this organization.

It is a very interesting book, but looking at other Ike claims it does make it hard to believe he has any real coherant thoughts, well any of this world anyway. Ike is a very strange person, and not just by claiming to be the son of god. He has tapped into a market that will make him rich, conspiracy, he has realised there are large numbers of people that will believe anything and will buy books about it as well.

There is no more evil group in the world- This is NOT to say that all the members of the masons are evil.

I do not know of a single evil or bad act that the fraternal organisation of Freemasonry has made. I admit there have been members that have done less than charitable things and even some that have committed the most evil of deeds, but what organisation hasn't had members take advantage of their position. Doesn't make the Fraternity something evil, just that they let someone join who was not what they thought.

It is saying that if you claim some kind of good feeling of the works of the "Order" then you are being mis led ,the true agenda of this group is withheld from the mundane member.

I would believe what the many Grand Lodges of the world state about what Freemasonry is trying to do. The logistical implications of conspiring on a global scale could only be performed by a small group. Now if you presume there is such a group and they are all masons, fair enough, but again that is not Freemasonry, that is a group of masons that have set up a different group with a hidden agenda, to which you will need to expose that group. Also what would you class as a mundane member

Its no coincidence that the majority of our "elected" are members.

What does the word elected mean, or are you saying all elected members of power won by conspiracy and cheating, without ever being found out from the start of time
Surely you could not honestly believe that, not when you yourself, no scholar or expert has found out so much in such a short time

If all these smart people going to all these smart schools -Oxford Yale ect are filled with good intent - why have we at war most of the time.

We have so many wars because the human race, on whole, is greedy, self righteous, and full of self importance and the vile would rather kill and get their own way rather than share with their fellow man.

There is a reason -David Icke exposes it.

Quite correct, he wants to sell books, plain and simple. A greedy man who wants to make money

Now we have to find a way out of this prison the Freemasons and their ilk have positioned us in.

Easy, don't become a Freemason and it will not effect you, don't get involved in Masonic topics of conversation and it will not effect you.

What I find strange is that there is no doubt in your mind as to the authenticity of Ikes info, there is not a single question as to the origin of his info, the content of his opinion, whether there is a remote chance he might be wrong.

Do you really believe in reptilians or in the info of a man who does. Do you really believe a man who thought he was the son of god and then changed his mind. Do you really believe the info from a man who admitted taking mind altering drugs and that is where many of his thoughts came from.

I hope for your sake you do not.

And as an after thought, maybe I read it wrong, but you haven't really elaborated what the "hidden agenda" was.

[edit on 4/1/2005 by Bondi]

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
If i may, I believe he is speaking about Icke's "Masonic/Illuminati" agenda to put the population in shackles and create wars for entertainment.

Okay, all chidding aside, the hidden agenda he speaks of is manipulation of the world by pulling the collective coat tails of those in power (all mason's I'm sure, heck if that's the case I guess I should quit my job and run for President, I'm a lock) Icke thinks we control the money, leaders, and spirituality of the world. And how do we do this you ask? Well according to Mr. Icke (I use Mr. very loosely) we are all part of a reptillian birthrite that conspire to use this world as our battery or some other weird thing that makes no sense....

On the Next Episode of the X-files......

Regards

The Wiz

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Quote: "How many of us have actually met a FreeMason"?

I have met FreeMason(s) (PLURAL) in person! They are just Humans! They have Human Strengths & Weaknesses just like the rest of us! I have heard a lot of complaints about how "Secretive" the Masons are. But on the other hand people who go on the Internet Anonymously & Hide their Face in an Avatar & then proceed to Spread Fear Mongering Propaganda &
Dis-Information are really just Despicable & Cowardly! They are also cut from the "Secretive Cloth" - they are not the Good Guys looking to EnLighten you!

There is either Light or Darkness in this World - some times I am Surprised to find the Light with a certain group or at a certain place that does not Advertise it - and sometimes I find Darkness with groups that claim to hold Light!

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
There has been posted by masons on this thread dates of their inception
None have mentioned - York, in the year 926-
This date may be the first public of the Craft in England - the very begining goes back further.

Start

The likely hood that Pike was instrumental in forming the KKK is more then substantial
www.threeworldwars.com... www.freemasonrywatch.org...
www.sianews.com...
This is three - there are more

The "Do you really "bit is classic Freemason.
If you are of the nature to let the questions asked by Bondi persuade your judgement then so be it - However remember what is known about their own founders.

Originally posted by Bondi

Do you really believe in reptilians or in the info of a man who does. Do you really believe a man who thought he was the son of god and then changed his mind. Do you really believe the info from a man who admitted taking mind altering drugs and that is where many of his thoughts came from.

I hope for your sake you do not.

And as an after thought, maybe I read it wrong, but you haven't really elaborated what the "hidden agenda" was.

The Facts presented are like pieces of a puzzle . www.longcounty.net...

The Masons will write very long posts
The masons will say the information is wrong - they have the true story
The masons will attack the messenger - see through threads

The switch and bait and don't let one hand know what the other is doing is traceable tactic of the Freemasons, it happens a lot.

The hidden agenda is just what I to want to know
All the little and large pieces have not been put together yet
Pieces are missing

The way that the masons in this writters blog have been very offhand with the geometry issue and the Masons calling it Sacred Geometry gives me pause

Hope I pass inspection

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
OK dude, where is this blog you keep ranting about?

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   

There has been posted by masons on this thread dates of their inception
None have mentioned - York, in the year 926-
This date may be the first public of the Craft in England - the very begining goes back further.

Actually, it has been mentioned. I myself have mentioned it several times. That is the date that the Regius Manuscript claims that the fraternity was formed. The Regius Manuscript is dated circa early 14th century, so we know that Masonry is at least that old, and is possibly as old as the manuscript claims, or older.

Of course, at that time, the fraternity was an operative stonemasons guild. It did not develop its modern rituals and speculative character until at least theearly 18th century.

The likely hood that Pike was instrumental in forming the KKK is more then substantial

Already been debunked.

The Masons will write very long posts

No need to, already covered.

The masons will say the information is wrong - they have the true story

It has nothing to do with being a Mason; everything we've written is substantiated by historians and academics. The only thing you can provide are a few links to the quack sites. I guess you're right, and the rest of the world is wrong....

The masons will attack the messenger - see through threads

So you come on here calling my order an organization of satanists and klansmen, and now you want you to accuse us of attacking you? Can anybody spell "hypocrite"?

The hidden agenda is just what I to want to know

To be honest, I think most people (including non-Masons, from what I've seen of their resposes to you) want to know is: what exactly is your hidden agenda?

All the little and large pieces have not been put together yet
Pieces are missing

I think they're starting to fall together pretty well. You're proved to be a liar in one thread, you simply begin another one. It's called a disinformation campaign; fortunately, you're not very good at it.

Ciao.

[edit on 4-1-2005 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Actually Masonic Light - GLeamer is Playing the KKK Card - But I don't think that he is part of the
"Masons are Satanists" Fundamentalist Crowd!

Side note - GLeamer and I had a nice little U2U session - which turned out to be a Flame exchange with Profanity & all - hence my little Warning!

[edit on 4-1-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

[edit on 4-1-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
I think they're starting to fall together pretty well. You're proved to be a liar in one thread, you simply begin another one. It's called a disinformation campaign; fortunately, you're not very good at it.

Ciao.

[edit on 4-1-2005 by Masonic Light]

Gee just like I said. Funny how that intrepid guy just has such a tolerance for these Mason fellows (if they be that) I see now where the threads are starting -Whats the difference between such and such Rites and so and so Rites.
The Mason exchange would be a better name for this forum

The Idea here was to delve into secret creepy groups With this forum it is impossible
They have taken off Fraternities, for spurious reasons
Freemasons and there lackeys have disabled this one - as I am sure others in the past have fallen to these fine fellows.

They have practice and worked many Owellian techniques the big lie misdirection and character assination to continue covering their true Purpose.
Their true nature can be dinined from these fine fellows posting.

I told no lies - Everything any Freemason say is suspect. They practice the cover up from the first oaths they take.

I can see that it is a waste of energy to try to get past these fine fellows.
and get any information about this nasty bunch of plotters.
I will not argue any more .
as the reader can see They are here and they are ready to keep their agendas hidden

America is soon to be swallowed by this secret group

Once you find how many are in power and what the power has done
The Picture is clear. The agenda remains shrouded
Good Luck , my fellow seeker

A last little thing to get any new seeker started
Masons in Your Life

Peace and Prosperity GLeamer

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   

I told no lies - Everything any Freemason say is suspect.

Ye speaketh with forked tongue. Practically everything you've said so far has been either a lie or a distortion of the truth, which fpr all practical purposes is also a lie. You know it, I know it, and the readers here know it. Contrary to what you may have initially believed, the people on this forum, for the most part, are good, decent, and honest: they aren't idiots, and certainly haven't fallen victim to your brainwashed garbage.

A last little thing to get any new seeker started
Masons in Your Life

Yawn.

I took a look at the supposed "secret list" of Masons (if they're so secret, how'd the webmaster there find out about it?). Out of the whole list, the only ones who were actually Masons (and it certainly isn't a secret) are:

Dr. Wynn Westcott
Bob Dole
Strom Thurmond
Jesse Helms
Al Gore, Sr.
Giussepe Mazzini
Dr. Theodore Reuss
Dr. William Woodman
Samuel Liddel MacGregor Mathers
Arthur Edward Waite
Eliphas Levi
Joseph Smith

Of the above, Theodore Reuss and Joseph Smith both spent less than a few months being Masons (Smith was expelled; Reuss was suspended for nonpayment of dues, although he never reinstated).
None of the others whose names are on that list have ever been Masons (much less "33� Masons" as the webmaster absurdly claims.

Of the above, the only 33� Scottish Rite Masons are Bob Dole, Strom Thurmond, Jesse Helms, and Giussepe Mazzini. The first three are former U.S. Senators; Mazzini is the famous Roman patriot who first sought to unite Italy. He is referred to as the "Thomas Jefferson of Italy", just as his prodige Garibaldi is considered the "George Washington of Italy". Both Mazzini and Garibaldi had served as Grand Master of Masons in Italy.

The British occult philosopher and author Aleister Crowley was a member of Anglo-Saxon Lodge, which was an English speaking Lodge in France. Although their ceremonies were similar to ours, the Lodge was clandestine, and none of its members were actually Masons. Because he was a member of an irregular Lodge, Crowley was not allowed to attend legitimate Lodge meetings in England; this is no doubt why he speaks ill of Masonry in his autobiography, i.e., he seems to have been offended.

Perhaps even more comical, Crowley and several friends, while living in New York, once showed up at the door of the headquarters of the Supreme Council 33� of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, Northern Jurisdiction, USA, and demanded seats on that Supreme Council. Needless to say, he was laughed back to the street.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I`ve been perplexed about Albert Pike, why would he let the cat out of the bag and reveal Masons God Lucifer on page 321 morals and dogma,did he think it would`nt be leaked out one day?which reads:
"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual or selfish souls? Doubt it not! for traditions are full of Divine Revelations and Inspirations: and Inspiration is not of one Age nor of one Creed. Plato and Philo also, were inspired." [Morals and Dogma, p. 321; Lucifer similarly glorified on page 567

For another not only are you lied to as members you all have taken an oath to conceal these secrets,hence it comes to no surprise that you continue to Deny.
As a comparison to Christianity lets have a look.
Masons are selective to who can join,race,sex,criminal background, religion any old God will do and disability???????
Christian accept anyone who wants to come to God

Pike first says that Freemasonry is not a religion [page 161, teachings of the 10th Degree], but then he turns around to instruct Masons of the 13th and 14th Degrees that Freemasonry IS a religion [pages 213, 219, Morals and Dogma] Then, on page 224, Pike says that "religion must be mixed with error" [lying].
which is something masons always say "masonry is not a religion"

To keep your secrets why did`nt your all knowing all seeing God Lucifer-Satan warn you that one day there will be aircraft and people will be able to take photo`s from the air that will reveal the true nature of your organization,eg the soul or mind of Satan`s third eye point which lands on the White House?
www.riseofthebeast.com...

[edit on 5-1-2005 by gps777]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
I`ve been perplexed about Albert Pike, why would he let the cat out of the bag and reveal Masons God Lucifer on page 321 morals and dogma,did he think it would`nt be leaked out one day?

Pike, of course, never says anything on that page (or any other) about any "Masons God Lucifer". What Pike does do is point out the fact that "Lucifer" is a Latin word meaning "light bearer", and that it is a "strange and mysterious name" for the medieval Christians to give to their "prince of darkness".

For another not only are you lied to as members you all have taken an oath to conceal these secrets,hence it comes to no surprise that you continue to denny.

I continue to Denny's every Sunday morning for breakfast, and am proud of it.

How about let's not. This isn't a religious zealot forum, and I'm not interested in your bizarro cult. Calling it "Christianity" doesn't change the fact that what you're representing isn't real Christianity at all, it's a mind control scam. Just look at the undecipherable nonsense you wrote next:

To keep your sectrets why did`nt your all knowing all seeing God Lucifer-Satan warn you that one day there will be aircraft and people will be able to take photo`s from the air that will reveal the true nature of your organisation,eg the soul or mind of Satan`s third eye point which lands on the White House?

Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   
does anyone really think we would get a truthful answer from a Mason they have taken an oath to lie.
I dont believe Ike,as soon as i heard something about reptilians i wasn't interested in reading any further.
But like usual Masons are the first to name call,such great people and all

Fact is there is`nt anyone more low than he who deceives to take you away from the real truth,Masons only mimic good caring people so they are perceived to be good.
Satan was the most intelligent of all Angels and loved himself more than God,obviously not intelligent enough to know he was wrong.Its the same reading masons posts.
Gleamer when you started this thread i guess you wanted like minded people to have the chance to say what they have found,rather than Masons gang tackling you because you mentioned Ike,they would have anyway,their oath again hide their truth,so what do we always get from them deny deny deny.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   
To the trolls and people who hate Freemasonry why do you post on this board? You know that there is a sizable number of Freemasons who post on it. From what you continue to write you do not believe anything that any Freemasons posts here. Is it so hard to believe that Freemasons are no different form any other person who posts here. Can you not accept that we do not run the World, eat babies and destroy peoples toilets.

In this World there are a lot of unhappy people who enjoy the company of unhappy people. Freemasons are ordinary people who help all members of their communities. They are not perfect but they are doing the best that they can to make this World a better place to live in.

There have been many great men who were Freemasons; Washington, Sousa, kippling, Mozart and many others. Would they have become Freemasons if Freemasonry was so evil an organization?

There are a lot of Trolls who have a go at Freemasonry and cause mayhem when they post here. Only they can tell you why they cause this mayhem.

Gerard

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:14 AM
link   

does anyone really think we would get a truthful answer from a Mason they have taken an oath to lie.

You're just great!!!!
Why don't you use the Search function here on ATS and find out who or what Lucifer really was? It doesn't even matter that you've quoted Pike out of context - Satan is not Lucifer in Christianity. Never has been. Never will be. You use the very same lies that you accuse others of to back up your argument and you don't even know about the religion you claim to belong to, yet you claim to know about Freemasonry.

"Freemasonry is evil. I'll attack it with a lie."

I'm afraid that makes you an ignorant hypocrite.
People like you give Christianity a bad name. Learn about your religion before you use it against others.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Love for you Leveler to enlighten me where in the Bible it states that i as a Christian have to lie to cover up my brothers wrong doings?
Love for you to enlighten me where the Bible states not accept someone because of their race back ground disabilities etc
Dont worry Masons you will get what you want in the end slaughtered Christians and Satan sitting at the throne of the world in the Holy Temple other wise it would`nt be written.But until such time you dont own everything including ats,when someone starts a thread and gets abused by a mob of Masons thats showing what?compassion tolerance love?, mighty big of you guys,would`nt expect that from you knowing who you serve.
If you want to start another thread about the authenticity of the bible Satan Lucifer well do it,this thread is called Hidden Agenda of the Freemasons.
So either you know all there is about freemasonry and cover it up,or maybe get the hell out of it and should look more carefully to who you are associated with.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   
It doesn't state that you have to lie. But that's exactly what you are doing.
Maybe it is in ignorance, but the fact still remains that you have used falsehoods to attack others and prove your point.

Like I said: use the Search function.

By the way, "slaughtered by Christians"? Don't make me laugh. Christian fundamentalists are too busy fighting amongst themselves to have the time to worry about anyone else. I'd also say that those who force their god on others are Satanists, wouldn't you?

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   
GPS are you for real. Freemasons do not worship the Devil, do not want to kill Christians, eat babies run the World and do evil things. It is obvious that you are a Troll and know nothing about Freemasonry. I also suggest that you are incapable of being taught what Freemasonry is But I will try.

Freemasonry is a society of men who believe in a 'Supreme Being' It is also a society of men who believe in a set down code of moral values. In Freemasonry there are many degrees and some of them require a belief in Christianity. In Scotland the Ancient and Accepted Rite is a Christan order. It can often take a Freemason 30 years or more until he gets his 18th degree. I suspect that you will not believe me but I may be wrong.

Gerard

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
No i would`nt say that you presume i would,you also said i lied about Albert Pike no i did`nt i posted exactly what he wrote,could`nt take it out of context because its exactly what he wrote.
And i dont base the fact the Freemasonry is Evil based on that 1 single point but i would if that was all there was,but there`s truck loads,which only leads me to the conclusion that with the majority of mason`s that are intelligent enough and educated guys to know exactly what their organization stands for and goals are,and i`m talking about the one`s here on ats,not the ones that may not have the want or the resources to find out what they are involved in.Along the same line as Pike also wrote to hide the real truth even from the majority of masons.
The only reason i got involved with this thread was because a heap of masons were bashing 1 person,i dont agree 100 % with Gleamer`s information,but i`ll believe nearly anyone before i believe a mason when it comes to these topics,i`ll choose my fights and die for my beliefs,i`m not here defending myself,maybe you guys need to read through all this again and see how you look.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Masons are selective to who can join,race,sex,criminal background, religion any old God will do and disability???????
Christian accept anyone who wants to come to God

There is no segregation due to race in Freemasonry. The only stipulation is that you believe in a supreme being, and the term supreme being is used to cover all religions, your are of mature age, and that you are male.

You'll find ML is reluctant to compare as Freemasonry is not a religion but I myself as an impartial person find it very interesting that many people return to religous arguments about an non-religous organisation.

As to comparing to Chrisitianity, you have to believe in the Chrisitian God, how long ago did Christianity final allow a women in the clergy, not that long in history terms, and how old do you have to be to join the clergy. I believe the requirements to join are not so far apart. Although as you will answer, you don't have to be a member of clergy to be Christian, I therefore place the clergy in the category of segregated group. As for disabililty I find there is a little more to it than that.

Freemasonry stems from operative mason's, those that built, therefore a disability would negate the mason from performing his job and also endanger the fellow masons around him. In todays Freemasonry the only time a mason is effected by a disability is if he will not be able to participate in the ritual, and therefore will not be able to enjoy Freemasonry. A local chap from my pub is a Freemason and he has only one leg, so if you could elaborate on disability and if you know of any an example of a disabled person being refused membership that would help.

To continue on your Christian comparison an this note, our two local Christian churches will not employ any person in a wheel chair. Now this is because there is no disabled access to the church rooms, but without the explination it could be assumed that a Christian chruch was discriminating against disabled people could it not.

What people seem to forget is that Freemasonry is a global organisation, with millions and millions of members from all sorts of backgrounds. And yet just by using this baord alone the people against it only quote five people at most and if that fails quote past events of certain members. If we did that to your Christianity it wouldn't be a pretty story either, and would also be on a larger scale. On the news this morning, in UK was on Radio 1 I think, it stated the Roman Catholic Church has had to pay out in the region of 500 million pounds in compensation due to clergy being convicted of sex offenses, but you will still get a catholic state freemasonry is bad because a known member was accused of molesting someone.

It seems that people can only see one side of the fence, and have no intention of peeking over the top for the slightest thing.

If you want to judge a global fraternity, judge it globally not by the quotes of a few people of the actions of a few members.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
This sitewww.mystae.com...

Has a lot of information about the beginings of Freemasons in Europe.
It also has a picture of the apron worn-
filled with symbols and familiar because we see them every day

From the earliest days of human history through present Masons have engaged in deception to further their cause.

This site has good solid conections between the freemasons and Sacred Geomentry - including some "coincidental" photos.
pages.prodigy.net...

The mason use geometry so prevelent in their locations.
Mason synophants abound this forum

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join