It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Agenda of the Freemasons

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Wavector you are a ******* RETARD!!! First of all that was not my quote - I was quoting another Moron on this thread! Secondly do you mind describing just How Masonry is "Satanic"? Ah just what I thought -
YOU CAN'T! You have no PROOF for your Slanderous claims - just like all those you came before you spreading
False LIES & Dis-Information about Masonry here on ATS!

It is a well-known FACT that Pagan Religions & Symbols have Existed & STILL DO Exist in the World! You should study History in addition to your Bible! FreeMasonry requires that you believe in a "Higher Power" to join - not necessarily requiring you to be an Orthodox Jew or Orthodox Christian! Pagans are Good People too you know - we are just like anybody else!

P.S. That "Sams Liquidation" site looks like it was created by a LUNATIC! So much for Reliable Sources - it looks like you would believe any sort of Garbage Non-Sense Propaganda that you come across on the Net!!!

[edit on 2-1-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

[edit on 2-1-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
[edit on 1/2/2005 by tylerdjp]

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I'm duplicating my post here from the related thread because it seems to have more relevance here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From what I've read, members of the Masonic lodge must believe in God.

From an outsiders perspective and after reading a small bit of basic background information,
the problem seems to be that many Christian as well as other groups have the idea that
the Masons hold knowledge and possibly hard evidence that undermines the legitimacy of the generally PUBLISHED holy scriptures.

Any such "secret" knowledge thus being viewed as heresy and extremely threatening
to the power and wealth of organized religion.

So IMHO any such knowledge immediately becomes the work of Satan
to those with a witch hunt mentality who must cast blame on someone.

The only actual Masonic reference I found that would cause such hate mongering
could be that there are references to the "original" Knights Templar protecting the modern day blood lines of Jesus, therefore disproving his death by crucifixion.
This of course being the whole foundation of the church.

Other articles proclaim that Masonic elders possess or know the whereabouts
of the Arc of the covenant and many other important historical archives.

My only personal problem with ANY organization is what happens with the financial contributions? RCC, Mormon, Protestant, Lutheran, Hebrew, Muslim, whatever!
When you take a hard look at every single organized denomination, there are billions
if not trillions of dollars involved.
Each denomination simply trying to secure their piece of the donation plate.

In the real world there are many good people who feel the need to be part of a group.
This does not insure that some less than honorable individuals will always be excluded.

Another thing one might note is that politicians historically tend to join or endorse certain groups for various reasons. Votes, funding, exposure to business and so on.

I will not pass judgment or ridicule anyone who searches for truth.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I must have struck a nerve with some of you, because I am getting the feedback that I thought I might. I will return on tomorrow with research I have done the past 48 hours on Pike and the Masons, dealing with only the issues. I will have credible facts and remember, its just my opinion just as you believe that you are correct. I'll see you then and settle this once and for all dealing with only the facts mr. masonic light. God Bless

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by djackson
I must have struck a nerve with some of you, because I am getting the feedback that I thought I might.

Obviously, if you pop up on a forum and begin lying about, and disgracing the name, of a gentleman who is well respected by many members of the forum, you're going to get negative feedback.

If you want to disagree with Pike and argue against him, fine. But in order to do this, your information about him must be accurate.

I will return on tomorrow with research I have done the past 48 hours on Pike and the Masons, dealing with only the issues. I will have credible facts and remember, its just my opinion just as you believe that you are correct. I'll see you then and settle this once and for all dealing with only the facts mr. masonic light.

I hope you're being sincere, and that you keep in mind that "research on Pike and the Masons" does not concern visiting a few conspiracy theory websites, but that it constitutes ascertaining the facts and ignoring the erroneous information.

To argue against Pike, or Mackey, or me, or whoever, it is necessary that you accurately quote them/us, and then we'll go from there. In other words, the quotes can't come from De La Rive (who retracted the story), nor a nonexistent letter supposedly written by Pike to Mazzini (which several anti-Masonic websites claim is in the British Museum, but which the museum curators have confirmed a hoax).

If you want to quote Pike, quote his real writings and not his imaginary ones.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
My gosh, get back from vacation and see this.

It was the same two years ago.

Anyone who is Masonic and shows thier allegiance is subject to mindless attacks by web surfing vigilantes.

Funny how they always seem to quote the same two websites....

C'mon guys, It's Jan 3rd, we've must not forget tocontact the illuminati, kill that goat, and worship Pike's ashes.....

ML I enjoy your rebuttal's but I have a feeling you're gonna
out due to frustration if you continue the good fight.

Let them think by higher power we actually mean God or Satan

Or that we are all interconnected so tightly that I know exactly what your thinking 10 seconds after you do.

Or that A P is the bane of our existance.....

Regards and as always....

Seek the Truth

df1

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I will return on tomorrow with research I have done the past 48 hours on Pike and the Masons...

I doubt that you can even read the first three chapters of Pike's Morals and Dogma in 48 hours with sufficent comprehension to debate the subject, let alone do justice to Pike overall and the Masons also.

I will have credible facts and remember, its just my opinion just as you believe that you are correct.

I hope you plan on labeling your "credible facts" and "opinion" so that we can tell the difference between the two. Links to your "credible facts" would also be nice.

I'll see you then and settle this once and for all dealing...

I hope you will surprise me and say something different than "Jesus said it, I believe it, that settles it"

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This site has some unusual findings
www.people.vcu.edu...

The debate with the masons is just tedious
I tried to make blog for those who accept masons in their own understanding of the gang and want to find out where it is headed
The masons just took over.

I have no need to argue about the freemasons- as can be seen in the Mason Acceptance blocked blog.
Is this about secret societies or a debate if they even exist?

If it's about their existence then it is folly.
The masons win again by misdirection and manipulation

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
so whats your point? there is nothing on that site that cannot be found in
works of fiction, it is neither new or earthshaking. the Davinci code comes to mind.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I've been around this board for quite a long time (as Shining Wizard, lost the damn password) and I'll some up every Masonic thread to save you some time to search other important postings.

The Thread will begin with such:

David Icke wrote.....

Pike was quoted as saying....

www.masonsareterrible.com said......

My dad's friend is a Mason and he told me they are going to take over the world.......

I found out that the pyramid really means.....

Mason's are the illuminati.....

Mason's are satanists......

Mason's stole my mailbox and set fire to my dog... (err sorry)

Of which, the Masonic members of our little site here will refute with little effort, only to be flamed by 17 year old kids or 44 year old er, bachelors, with too much time on thier hands and KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt that we conspire to destroy the world even though we share it...

Just thought I'd save you all some time!!

As always,

Seek the Truth

Regards

The Wiz

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Leveller Perhaps you should learn to read. I can quite clearly see that the two mentioned characters refer to Freemasons as being corrupt and Satanic. If this isn't hate mongering or attacking then just what exactly is?
Also, "interesting stuff I've just read"? Where are the links to this "interesting stuff". It's as easy as anything to post something from the web to back up one's claim.
"The response was a very clear case of attack"? No. Calling you an idiot (or a satanist) is a form of attack. Rebuffing lies and asking for evidence is a form of defence.
Or do you deny the Freemasons here the very right of free speech that you demand for others?

Ok, I'm starting to get a little bored of repeating myself and explaining concepts such as 'respect for others'. Just take a look at the first few posts, and you'll see something like this:

GLeamer: Hey guys, I just read a book that says the Freemasons are evil (this is the reference to the "interesting stuff" - 'The Biggest Secret' by David Icke)
df1: Yeah, David Icke's paid you to promote his books which are trash.
Mirthful Me: You're too kind, df1, its snake-oil, and it needs a more 'colorful' insult.

Only then did MaskedAvatar add some reasoning, albeit with a pinch of venom. ShiningWizard II had a few good points, but again with the venom. From then until my post, only infinite made anything near an unbiased statement.

Never in this thread have I insulted anyone or claimed anything, yet I get attacked and insulted. Why? I never said Icke was right. I never said the Freemasons are... well, anything. All I ever said is "C'mon guys, stop with the petty namecalling and insults and lets talk about this sensibly". Was that wrong? True, some of the "anti-Masons" have attacked you too, and I'm not defending them. But to be honest, I think you started it. And I can understand you getting frustrated by people making the same claims over and over that you've heard probably many times before. But attacking them and insulting them isn't really the way to convince them and 'win them over' to your side, now is it? If anything, they're going to dig in their heels and do their damndest to prove you wrong. And then we just end up with a big flamewar; discussion and reasoning replaced by insults and jibes from all sides. Is that what you really want? Is it?

To be honest, I'm surprised none of the mods have already said this.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Al Vereco

Never in this thread have I insulted anyone or claimed anything, yet I get attacked and insulted.

Posted earlier in this thread by yourself:

And, most importantly, by 'attack' I do not mean simply replying to posts or disagreeing with someone. I do mean spewing all sorts of vicious and childish namecalling in an attempt to somehow prove oneself right.

Where has anyone called you names to prove themselves right? Get off your high horse dude. You've just completely contradicted yourself.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Hello, my name is djackson. I always wondered what a Mason was. Before I started studying and came into the knowledge of God, I was deceived about what the Masonry really was. That was of course until I read, The Illuminati 666, by William Josiah Sutton and Roy Allan Anderson, D.D., F.R.G.S. I was startled when I found out the origin and how mason's all over the world are being deceived. For the average mason, they are engaged in a group that is supposed be worshipping God, but in reality they are worshipping Baphomet, an evil entity with the likeness of satan. Only the masons of high degrees really know what they are worshipping and the evils of their practice. Albert Pike 33 degree mason was a Confederate general who was honored among masons as a Prince Adept, Mystic, Poet, and Scholar of Freemasonry. He enjoyed god like status in the south at that time. Pike states in what is called the bible of Freemasonry, the masonry is a search for light. They ue symbols of the Bible to hide the real masonic meaning behind their Hermetic Rites. They use the name Solomon for their Temples. The truth is, Solomon, King of Isreal was not a mason or had no affiliation with the masons. The real reason freemasonry uses the aname Solomon is to hide the real Names of the SUN-GODS FROM THREE DIFFERENT NATIONS. If you break it down it looks more like SOL-OM-ON. The names of the sun gods are in Latin,Indian, and Egyptian. Hence Pikes' search for light, the worshipping of false sun gods. The number one commandment of God is, though shall have no other God's before me. All roads point back to worshipping satan. Satan is also been associated as the ancient bird phoenix, which means devil. It is all deception. God is being taken out of everything in this world, soon going to church and worshipping Him will be cardinal sin according to the soom rise of the anti-christ, whomever he will be. Me personally, I think it will be Bill Clinton.

Um.............if you actually did in research of your own, you'd realize the name of the Egyptian sun god was Ra, not On. But to know this fact, that would have required you to READ and think for yourself, from sources other than 40 year old virgins who blame their lack of a sex life on some grand conspiracy.

This is one read I left the nutty Penecostal church at a young age. They tended to revel in ignorance and superstition. few people actually ever did any real reading or research on any subject, they simply made far out claims based on false perceptions. But the truth has never been important to fanatics.

Gleamer, youre funny. You really are. Is it any coincidence that ALL of our presidents have been CHRISTIANS? The majority of congress has always been Christian too. Now THERE is a conspiracy you can actually prove. Christians ARE evil.

All we have had is war and corruption. Youre right. And its the Christians who have been in power supporting it. The Christians have been starting wars, comitting bloodshed, in their plot to convert the whole world to their religon.

Just look at the current president. "God" told him to go invade the middle east to "fight evil" (i.e. all Muslims). Now, Im sure youll say "but he and his friends arent real Christians, they are disguised Masons or Illuminati. Well....what about the 55 million Christians in this country who voted for and support him? Many churches support the president, not only in his war against Islam, but in the daily destruction of our freedoms. Osama doesn't hate our freedoms, Christians do. Who do you find leading the charge on things like banning books, a womans right to choose, govornment aid to needy families, or improving education? Christians! Christians hate things like education and enlightenment, freedom of religon, womens rights, and peace.

And lets not forget the "grand plan" amongst Christians. In their bible, the end of the world shall come, and their god will wipe out all the non-believers, and only Christians will inherit the earth, the rest of us will burn in hell. Now THERE is a factual statement about a group who plans to rule the world and wipe out all opposition. Thier god promises them total dominion over the earth while destroying the rest of us. Nothing in Masonry can compare to that.

And lets talk about money. Churches pull in WAY more money in donations from their members than anyone else. Churches are full of money. And as we saw, of the televengelist frauds of the 80's, that money goes to lining the pockets and homes of the clergy. Christians are donating all this money to do the work of god, yet the world is full of hunger, death, war, and disease. So where the hell is all this money going? the amount collected by churches yearly, could easily take care of the problems in Africa.....yet they still suffer. Oh....thats right, your hero Pat Robertson has a diamond mind over there. Yup...Christian charity all right.

A funny thing about David Icke. He preaches that both
Jews and Freemasons are involved in a conspiracy to rule and destroy the world. he also states that reptilians prefer people with blonde hair and blue eyes because they posses "special powers" or some sort of "special soul". His statements echo those of another group of people: the Nazis, who exterminated both Jews and Freemasons, who they claimed were in on an international plot to destroy the "Aryan Race" and rule the world. Your friend Icke is saying something VERY similar. Makes me wonder if hes not just a closet Goebbels himself.

Sorry, but all this Freemasons are evil crap is just that: crap, being eaten up by people who are too lazy to research and think for themselves.

I think theres more evidence of a Christian conspiracy to take over the world and wage war than a Freemason one.

And there are and have been FAR more powerful people who control the world, who are Christians, than there ever were Masons.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   

To be honest, I'm surprised none of the mods have already said this.

Just 1 page back.

Originally posted by intrepid
Getting a little heated here gang. Let cool heads prevail.

I guess I'm not doing my job well enough. OK, Warns all around.

MUAHAHAHAHA

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
As any can see the masons posts are useless-
The one says he's been here a long time "some"s up all the mason arguements and dismises them -"o we all ready talked about this"
Well I am NEW here and I have not talked about it- reading a mason post is just a waste of time . They have nothing to say but slurs, and total misdirection.
You masons exist and any talk about the brotherhood is seen as an attack-
Attack on what? Not the good charitable deeds that are played out in public
but the reasons masons have existed so long, the reasons they are always linked to nefarious deeds, the reasons they hold geometry sacred.
There will never be any information imparted to any non mason.
Are you all afraid?
Rites are granted with dire warnings attached.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLeamer
As any can see the masons posts are useless-

I think many here are beginning to come to that conclusion concerning your own posts. As the Moderator mentioned when closing your earlier thread, it's beginning to seem like just speculative trolling.

The one says he's been here a long time "some"s up all the mason arguements and dismises them -"o we all ready talked about this"
Well I am NEW here and I have not talked about it

Well, that's just groovy. And has been previously mentioned, that's what the search function is for.

They have nothing to say but slurs, and total misdirection.

Gleamer: "Those guys are satanists! Those guys are pagans! Those guys control the government! Those guys replaced my Kit-Kat bar with Exlax!"

Gleamer (again): "They have nothing to say but slurs, and total misdirection."

Sigmund Freud called this sort of stuff "projection", and indicated that it was a symptom of neurosis.

Are you all afraid?
Rites are granted with dire warnings attached.

Is this supposed to be some lame threat?

[edit on 3-1-2005 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Shaking in my boots over hear ML, just may need to leave work early and lock up the doors.

I see nothing here but non-personal rebuttals to the same anti-masonic drivel that we hear every day of every year.

In my opinion the "personal attacks" are directed at us, more specifically at you and a couple of other "known Masonic" posters.

Pretty sad, as USING THE SEARCH FEATURE, would indeed save them time and allow them to pursue arguments that are new, which would be...nice....in an odd sort of fashion.

Regards

The Wiz

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Leveller

And, most importantly, by 'attack' I do not mean simply replying to posts or disagreeing with someone. I do mean spewing all sorts of vicious and childish namecalling in an attempt to somehow prove oneself right.

Where has anyone called you names to prove themselves right? Get off your high horse dude. You've just completely contradicted yourself.

Where is the contradiction? First off, in the quote above, I wasn't talking about just me. Others have been called names and insulted in an effort to prove them wrong.
Second, I have been attacked by such statements as "If you want to lick Icke's soccer balls, go for it" - df1 and "Perhaps you should learn to read" - Leveller. Although if you want to split hairs they're technically not namecalling.

The sad thing is that none of you seems to see a problem with this.

intrepid: Sorry, I must have missed that post. Maybe I was distracted by the fireballs flying overhead.

Kudos to DontTreadOnMe, madhatter, FallenFromTheTree and davidg for contributing something useful and impartial to the discussion.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLeamer
... the reasons masons have existed so long, the reasons they are always linked to nefarious deeds...

Such as what? You need to start backing up your statements or stop writing checks your limited knowledge of the subject can't cash. I'm calling you out to provide evidence of these "nefarious deeds" and so-called conspiracy once and for all. And I don't mean "AP is buried 13 blocks from the White House". That's not proof, that's just moronic. Walk the walk, or shut the hell up once and for all, kid.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Second, I have been attacked by such statements as "If you want to lick Icke's soccer balls, go for it" - df1 and "Perhaps you should learn to read" - Leveller. Although if you want to split hairs they're technically not namecalling.

The sad thing is that none of you seems to see a problem with this.

I don't have a problem with this because it's not name calling full stop. Insert the word "technically" and you can insinuate that it is though, can't you? Very sneaky.
Which seems to be what you are all about my friend.

The "I don't know that masons worship the devil, but it's possible" line. Well guess what? I don't know if you're an ignorant fool, but it's possible!!!

Get my drift?

See, all you have done here is use the old chestnut of "people can tell lies about others because they have a right to freedom of speech" angle. You then back it up with the argument that although you aren't aware of any wrongdoings, it's possible that Freemasons are evil because they simply exist. Sure, you don't have the guts to just out and out say that. You even wheedle around the "I don't necessarily believe it myself" line, but then you spoil your neutrality with the "it's possible" line.
Well let me tell you pal, anything is possible. But to accuse people without a basis in fact is one of the lowest forms of attack. And to accuse those people of being vociferous in their defense of this attack is even lower. It's "possible" that you are a pedophile mass murderer. But do you understand that to accuse you of being so without any proof would be disgusting? Wouldn't you be angry? Wouldn't you reply in strong terms that you are innocent of those charges and that your accuser is ignorant in his belief? How would you feel if somebody then came along and stated "you have to use kid gloves to defend yourself from this attack because it's possible that your accuser may be right (even though I don't necessarily believe it myself)" when you know damn well that you aren't guilty of the accusation?
Yes, you can sit back and defend those who accuse Freemasons of being the lowest form of life whilst they don't even offer a single shred of evidence. You can whine that their defense is unwarranted attack whilst totally ignoring the fact that we wouldn't even have to discuss this in this way if the allegations offered had a shred of proof to back them up. Not even proof - but nothing to support an argument has been offered by the accusers here.

Like I said: get off your high horse. It won't wash around here. If you want to hide behind wordplay (and yes, "possible" is an insinuation and defence of those who are more blatant in their attacks is an insinuation) then don't come whining when the heat gets turned up.

You're upset about being accused of wanting to lick Ickes balls? There's more evidence to link you to that past-time than there is linking Freemasons to any wrongdoing within this thread.

[edit on 3-1-2005 by Leveller]

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join