It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Agenda of the Freemasons

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The one thing I look for is the reseach. One cannot make blanket statements with out solid evidence.
" The Biggest Secret" by David Icke is such a book.
The people on the this board who claim membership in the Freemasons , need to look at the evidence of the existence of this organization.
There is no more evil group in the world- This is NOT to say that all the members of the masons are evil. It is saying that if you claim some kind of good feeling of the works of the "Order" then you are being mis led ,the true agenda of this group is withheld from the mundane member.
Its no coincidence that the majority of our "elected" are members.
Think of it like this
If all these smart people going to all these smart schools -Oxford Yale ect are filled with good intent - why have we at war most of the time.
There is a reason -David Icke exposes it.
Now we have to find a way out of this prison the Freemasons and their ilk have positioned us in.
It could get ugly.

df1

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
It does appear to me that we have a conspiracy. It is perpetrated by David Icke hiring a bunch of shills to descend on numerous message boards to publicize his books. It is fairly easy to identify Icke's lackeys in that the posts are devoid of substance. The point is to get people buy this charlatans books and if the purported evidence were presented, it would easily be refuted by the most naive teenager which would result in no one buying the Icke trash.

The conspiracy has been revealed.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by df1
It does appear to me that we have a conspiracy. It is perpetrated by David Icke hiring a bunch of shills to descend on numerous message boards to publicize his books. It is fairly easy to identify Icke's lackeys in that the posts are devoid of substance.

Shills? Lackeys? Your benevolence is showing df1, the snake oil being vended is deserving of more colorful expression.

Pulling Punches Monkeys, not just for "Terms and Conditions" anymore...

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLeamer
It is saying that if you claim some kind of good feeling of the works of the "Order" then you are being mis led ,the true agenda of this group is withheld from the mundane member.

That statement is total tripe.

1. No member of the Craft is held by other members to be mundane.

2. No truer agenda exists in "this group" than the totality of all the myriad of Charters and missions of every Grand Lodge in the world and all of the masonic orders represented throughout the world. It would be interesting to see one "agenda" spelled out, for they are multifarious.

3. The mention of Ivy League schools necessitates an small point of clarification made many times before. Yale's Skull & Bones has nothing at all to do with Freemasonry.

Try some Disney, Isaac Asimov, Athur C Clarke to vary your diet from David Icke.

And always respect reptiles.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Well refute.

Or can you only attack me. Seems like the modis of the new order and a mind seeped in evil and ignorance . 35 Presidents were masons and its all coincidence. You may attack me all you want. Try dealing with the truth.
I am so sorry to hear you have been "grandly" duped
Proberly thinks the elections were real too.
LOL the craft - indeed

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Well refute.

David Icke claims there is a global conspiracy being ran by reptilian shapeshifters from the fourth dimension. Personally, I think such stuff is self-refuting.

Or can you only attack me.

Questioning your sincerity or motives is not attacking. The fact is that Freemasonry, throughout history, has been the victim of the most ridiculous and foolish of slanders. If you do not agree with Masonic principles, that's fine, you have every right to believe whatever you want to. But it is not demanding too much of the opponents of Masonry to stick to facts instead of fantasy.

35 Presidents were masons and its all coincidence.

This number is erroneous. 15 Presidents of the United States have been Masons. Lyndon Johnson was a First Degree Mason, so if you include him, that would still only be 16, less than half of your "35". I have previously posted on this forum the names of the Presidents who have been Masons, the names and locations of the Lodges that they belonged to, and which Masonic honors (if any) they held.

Again, if you want to discuss the issue intelligently, then we will certainly oblige. But if you want to falsely accuse innocent people of being evil based on conspiracy website mumbo jumbo instead of facts, then don't be surprised when someone calls your bluff.

[edit on 29-12-2004 by Masonic Light]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   

The people on the this board who claim membership in the Freemasons , need to look at the evidence of the existence of this organization.

.....whom I would assume would have a much better idea than yourself
and David Icke.

There is no more evil group in the world- This is NOT to say that all the members of the masons are evil. It is saying that if you claim some kind of good feeling of the works of the "Order" then you are being mis led ,the true agenda of this group is withheld from the mundane member.

Your assuming that they are evil, I'm wondering if you've ever met
and spoken with a freemason. There are plenty of evil groups of
people out there no doubt, why it is assumed that Freemasonary
is evil is beyond me.

Now we have to find a way out of this prison the Freemasons and their ilk have positioned us in.

The only ugly thing here is the blind rhetoric being sprouted.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 04:02 AM
link   
David Icke was the man who for a time believed that he was the 'Son of God'. He now believes that the World is run by aliens who are able to change into reptiles and who are also Jewish.........

I would suggest that David Icke needs help as he is very eccentric or very mad. There is no conspiracy of Masons, Jews, aliens .........

The only people who believe in the above things are people who are eccentric and or living in secure accommodation. These are the people who enjoy hating other people. They take great delight in hating the Freemasons or the Jews or any other group whom they have taken a dislike to.

There are a lot of Freemasons who post on this website and they can only be laughing when they read this nonsense about conspiracies. If the people who post the conspiracy theory had hard evidence they would get some respect from the majority of people who read this website.

Brother Gerard P/M 1316 SC

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 04:05 AM
link   
David Icke was also a football player and a sports presentor until he said that he was the 'Son of God'. If only he had kept of out politics as he has no natural ability in this area.

Gerard

[edit on 30-12-2004 by Gerard]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 06:09 AM
link   
David Icke books are interesting and some of the theories do make sense, expect the part about breeding with reptilians...thats abit too bizzare for one lol He stated that he was "mad" when he said he was the son of god......mad might be an understatement lol

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I will never understand how a washed up soccer player can create such a swell of interest in his "writings".

I'll some up every one of Mr. Icke's books for you

1) The Reptilians are evil
2) See my Pyramid, it's all the Mason's fault
3) I take psycotropic drugs and see things, therefor I am a prophet
4) Here is a unknown king in Bulungia, Africa that knows the Masons are the Illuminati, he also knows that hot dogs taste great.
5) Please by my other books, which are the same content above, and to re-enforce my point, I'll shill them every 7.8 pages.

Drivel, To assume that all Mason's are working on a master plan of world domination is sickening.

Who donates to the needy in every town? The Masons
Who backs education reforms? The Masons
Who respects freedom of Worship? The Masons

I highly suggest Mr. Icke focus more on his reptile leaders and Bush's evil plan, a much more interesting read.

as always, Seek the Truth

Regards

The Wiz

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Question to the author of this thread....

Have you ever gone out and met a mason??

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Its no coincidence that the majority of our "elected" are members.

Uh. It's probably no coincidence that you and Icke are talking complete rubbish.
There are something like 15 to 20 Freemasons in the House of Commons in the UK. Out of a total of what? 350ish? And don't think that you can get away with the "they hide their membership" trash either. UK politicians are required by law to declare their membership. It's also plain fact that the Labour government has been driven by an anti-Mason agenda. They've brought in all sorts of disgusting laws which curtail the human rights of Freemasons in the UK - some of which have been overturned in Law Courts here and in Europe.

Do your percentage maths. You'll find that there is a big difference between "majority" and "tiny minority".
So if anything, it is non-Freemasons who are directly responsible for the crappy state of world affairs today.

It could get ugly? Yup. It got ugly when you started posting falsities, lies and misinformation.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
What is wrong with you people?!? Why must you attack threads like this? This is a *conspiracy* website, David icke writes about conspiracies. He even did an interview here recently. So what's the problem? Have any of you guys even read more than a page or two of any of Icke's books? If you don't want to buy them, get em from Shareaza or something.

I'm not saying that he is 100% correct in everything that he says, and yes, perhaps he does try to sell his books (he needs to live, after all). But can you just write off everything he says just because of a few misunderstood statements?

Just try doing a bit of research before you go flaming people, k?

[Edited to add this:]

And as for Freemasons, I don't know anything about them, but I will say that it *could* be true. Someone said "Have you ever gone out and met a mason??". Well, let me ask you: Have you ever gone out and met a politician? If so, does that mean you have an intimate knowledge of all the ins and outs of the government? I mean, even a politician doesn't know everything about the political system. So isn't it possible that there are parts of Freemasonry that are hidden from the basic member?

If I'm wrong, so be it, but at least I'm considering the possibilites.

[edit on 30/12/2004 by Al Vereco]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Sir, if people are free to post thier inane reptile breeding/mason/Illuminati "facts" acquired from David Icke, then I assure you I am free to refute them.

David Icke is a snake oil salesmen, he has no valid theories, at least no that can be proven, and frequently site's the damn internet as his sources, ridiculous.

My family has been Masonic for longer than I care to remember, and I laugh at his books, I did READ them, and what a waste of a few hours.

at Mr. Icke,

Regards

The Wiz

df1

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Al Vereco
Just try doing a bit of research before you go flaming people, k?

Why? Icke does no research, he just makes up stuff and flames people with his crap. If Icke wants to write fiction, he should label it as fiction. I'd wager that I have done more research on Icke than he has done on Masonry. If you want to lick Icke's soccer balls, go for it, but don't expect a crowd to join you. K?

Icke receives the level of respect he deserves.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
There are reasons the masons have such a presence on this site.
Just as there are reasons that it is a secret group
The history of this group is rife with malfeasance,murder and treachery.
There is a reason for this new outbreak of holy war
You cannot hide from the facts
This bunch and the religions they have spawned all have their begingings from the area
From a mason page (1968)

"Many other leaders in government have been Masons: "They have included
fourteen Presidents and eighteen Vice Presidents of the United States;
a majority of the Justices of the United States Supreme Court, of the
Governors of States, of the members of the Senate, and a large percentage
of the Congressmen. Five Chief Justices of the United States were Masons
and two were Grand Masters. The five were Oliver Ellsworth, John Marshall
(also Grand Master of Masons in Virginia), William Howard Taft, Frederick
M. Vinson and Earl Warren (also Grand Master of Masons in California.)"

The exact number of masons in power is like the rest of the groups history hard to pin down - as they only show the face they want you to see

all-male ultra-exclusive Bohemian Club to which every Republican President since Herbert Hoover has belonged
The mason only claim those who were/are obvious - they do not include
men like Jefferson who was an Illuminati or Nixon a Bohemian member
They are practiced at deception and have branchs - that seem unattached, but are controlled by them and are in agreement with the princiibles of their agenda.

Why is it that we are constantly at war - with the finest minds leading us all the way. It is no coincidence.
They are at this site in number- to defend against any gaining knowledge that is not to their liking. They have been manipulating and hiding behind the thrones of power through out history.
They controll our Government and most of the media-
If they are such good guys why are we in the shape we are in.
They controll the OIL - read about Rockerfeller- not a mason an Illuminatti
Fingers of the same hand. This is a world wide group in place for the NWO
The mundane people are duped to think this as a philanthropic, selfhelp organization, this is the public face, and there are many who practice good works, but they are in the lower levels and have no knowledge or refuse to see the true face of Freemason.
No questions are ever asked about the connections between masons ,all who are striving to the same end -world domination and the enslavement of humanity.
Kings and Presidents all over the world sending people to war and its all just a coincidence.
I don't believe in coincidence. DO you?
ps I am mundane

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Well refute.

Or can you only attack me. Seems like the modis of the new order and a mind seeped in evil and ignorance . 35 Presidents were masons and its all coincidence. You may attack me all you want. Try dealing with the truth.
I am so sorry to hear you have been "grandly" duped
Proberly thinks the elections were real too.
LOL the craft - indeed

Actually, yes! The elections occurred, people voted and the votes were counted and there it is. 35 Presidents were Masons ( I don't think it was that many) because it was a much more popular organization in past years. Men who were "joiners" and enjoyed the company of others joined LOTS of organizations. Perhaps you just need to take a nap. Re: David Icke and co... I've read his work before I joined the Craft and I've always thought it was (to use a kind word) ridiculous. If you read it he offers NO proof, only speculation and conjecture.

Davidg
Scotia Lodge #634 F&AM
Jerusalem Amity Chptr #8

[edit on 30-12-2004 by davidg]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Ickes book is loaded with proof
Perhaps you need to wake up

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Ickes book is loaded with proof
Perhaps you need to wake up

How can you take ONE opinion (Icke's) and quote that as absolute "truth"?

Seems to me that makes you just as much a "puppet" as you claim most Freemasons are.

Never fear, your hero will soon be on the UK version of Big Brother. You'll be able to watch him try to sell more....er, expose more "conspiracies".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join