It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why The Republicans Will Never Win Another National Election

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

The GOP simply has to purge the Tea Party element from its ranks and then catch up with the times a bit and they will be fine.

Yeah. Right. Catch up to the George Soros globalist times.

Jeb Bush is the GOPs best home of a candidate that is pretty much in the center as was good and popular governor. He however has to run the party gauntlet in primaries and his name reminds people of his brother who leaves a bad taste in peoples mouths.

Perfect. The new world order, CIA, Drug- Gun running, WAR profiting, Globalists. Can't under why anyone would have a bad taste in their mouths after the other Bush's. We need the Clinton's and the Bush's in control forever. NOT!

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
You know... I really don't think President Trump cares if the Republicans lose their majority in the House/Senate in 2018. He's so pissed at them right now, it's incredible.

And, as we saw last week, President Trump is more than willing to work with Democrats and shut Republicans out of the room. He wants what's best for the American people. Getting SOMETHING done, is better than getting NOTHING done!

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

GOP strategists must have nightmares about this fact: the Democratic nominee, based on the most recent demographic and electoral results, waltzes into any national election with the states needed to total 246 electoral votes. If you think you can make the electoral math work to the favor of the Republicans, go to this web site–www.270 towin.com–and knock yourself out trying to find a combination that comes close. Go ahead, I’ll wait for you.

"Hold my beer"....

We'll just redraw the map in 2016. How about that?

Ah, so fun to read these old threads saying how Trump had no chance....

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Replying so I can use peoples words against them.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join