It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grrrr stupid sheeple

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: sycomix

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: In4ormant

Narrow minded apes... there are no demons, no angels, no gods... it's all myth and bull hockey to control a population of stupid panicky apes. To assume we are the apex of life in the vast unbelievably expansive universe is at best egotistical and at worst just stupid. Wake up sheeple, we are not the apex of complex life,

"1. When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.
2. The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
3. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

To extend upon #3 any idiot who has no clue what he/she is seeing can be fooled into thinking of gods or demons or angels, hell for that matter flying freaking doughnuts.

PS CERN is just a big honking microscope to watch tiny tiny things, no worm holes, star gates, doomsday devices, black holes... for real you use more energy making a phone call.

Wouldn't the apex be gods, angels ,demons etc??
Just sayin

Only by perspective, still just another life form, just more evolved.

Then why say they dont exist

Never said they didn't,

"noun
the one Supreme Being, the creator and ruler of the universe.
the Supreme Being considered with reference to a particular attribute:
the God of Islam.
(lowercase) one of several deities, especially a male deity, presiding over some portion of worldly affairs.
(often lowercase) a supreme being according to some particular conception:
the god of mercy.
Christian Science. the Supreme Being, understood as Life, Truth, Love, Mind, Soul, Spirit, Principle.
(lowercase) an image of a deity; an idol.
(lowercase) any deified person or object."

On that note if I have a gerbil in a cage I am gerbil god, if I have an ant farm I am ant god. I built it and put it there so therefore I must be it's god. Nothing and no one is everywhere and everywhen and knows everything. The very idea is ridiculous. If I were to extrapolate based on the logic that god is everywhere then reason dictates the universe itself is god, following that logic it doesn't even know were are here. Are you aware of and caring for the mites that live in your eye lashes?

"there are no demons, no angels, no gods... it's all myth and bull hockey to control a population of stupid panicky apes"

My reading comprehension must be taking a day off

Your reading comprehension is just fine.

The OP's mental gymnastics to support his paradigm are lacking.

Not in the least, nobody can poke a hole in the just because it is more advanced than us it doesn't mean it's god idea. Just try, prove to me with absolute empirical data that it is god, complete and without question prove this advanced life form is a god, you can't do it.

Strawman.

I cant prove it to you just as your 'rant' is an epic fail in trying to prove there is no 'God'.

I think my point is actually more along the lines of this, the word god is a misnomer, a poor and lacking description we assigned to something we just didn't understand. I have no doubt that there is something out there mindbogglingly more complex than us, but that doesn't make it god.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The deep thought is where is the end of space? That's space that the universe is in, not space in your room or space between objects. Really think about a space that has no ending, as far as we know. Very, very difficult to reconcile.
Now something from nothing question. An allegry for you. I saw a man with enpty hands suddenly make a white dove appear and it flew away. Something from nothing? NO, the dove came from some-where else. You don't know where it came from but you could guess.
Just because we don't know yet where all matter came from does not make it magical or godly.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
The deep thought is where is the end of space? That's space that the universe is in, not space in your room or space between objects. Really think about a space that has no ending, as far as we know. Very, very difficult to reconcile.
Now something from nothing question. An allegry for you. I saw a man with enpty hands suddenly make a white dove appear and it flew away. Something from nothing? NO, the dove came from some-where else. You don't know where it came from but you could guess.
Just because we don't know yet where all matter came from does not make it magical or godly.

If its not a closed system the dove analogy doesn't work. You can't pull enending and forever from a pocket on the side.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant
The anology was,we just don't know. We can and are guessing. Like another identical universe with the same amount of matter what is in ours or even multi-verses that go on for ever. What could we pull from them or even dump on them?
We have not got a closed system. Look to my first paragraph and tell me where is the end of space. What is there out of our reach?
The word WE put on this space is infinity. But to truely explain infinity is virtually impossible. Yes, the word means never ending but apart from that explain it. The same goes for some thing out of nothing. We humans put terms on these phenomena to make it easier for us to take, but it doesn't mean we know everything even if some of our thoughts and ideas visit the realms of fantasy and science fiction.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Narrow minded apes... there are no demons, no angels, no gods... it's all myth and bull hockey to control a population of stupid panicky apes.

You are not in a position to know that for certain. You're just another rationalist who has been brainwashed by the religion of simplistic science and can't see past his nose. Try reading some philosophy about the nature of existence some time. Or study Quantum Mechanics. And BTW, it's not "bull hockey" It's "Bull Pucky." Hockey is a game often played with skates on ice. Pucky is a euphemism for excrement. But then, I'm not sure you're well-enough educated to know the difference.
edit on 8/14/2015 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

a reply to: In4ormant
The anology was,we just don't know. We can and are guessing. Like another identical universe with the same amount of matter what is in ours or even multi-verses that go on for ever. What could we pull from them or even dump on them?
We have not got a closed system. Look to my first paragraph and tell me where is the end of space. What is there out of our reach?
The word WE put on this space is infinity. But to truely explain infinity is virtually impossible. Yes, the word means never ending but apart from that explain it. The same goes for some thing out of nothing. We humans put terms on these phenomena to make it easier for us to take, but it doesn't mean we know everything even if some of our thoughts and ideas visit the realms of fantasy and science fiction.

I'm.not disagreeing with you. Multiverse means nothing to me. No matter how many dimensions, universes people throw out there the question just becomes more relevant. It all can't come from nowhere. Adding more "places" doesn't change that. I'm starting to believe it is all a closed system just on a scale so large we can't fathom it. Then I ask, who's is it?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant Here's a thought. Where do we come from?
Think of a baby, it grows into an adult. yet the material intake of a human does not account for the growth in bodily mass. So where does a human body (the mass of a human body) come from.
Yes, we are to a high degree water yet if you take the water out of a year old child and take the water out of a sixty year old there is far more material there. It is not an answer to say we grow, where does that extra matter come from?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

By the way there is a reason this is in rants, to explain a bit... a friend of mine is literately freaking out and hiding in her basement because she thinks CERN is gona open a door to hell or some such nonsense. I tried for hours to explain to her that is beyond ridiculous but hey who am I to speak reason to the lady in a tin foil suit?... the hat just didn't cut it lol

You know what's really fun? Destroying Conspriacy theory stereotypes:
Tin Foil Hats Actually Make it Easier for the Government to Track Your Thoughts

In 2005, a group of MIT students, prodded by "a desire to play with some expensive equipment," tested the effectiveness of foil helmets at blocking various radio frequencies. Using two layers of Reynolds aluminum foil, they constructed three helmet designs, dubbed the Classical, the Fez, and the Centurion, and then looked at the strength of the transmissions between a radio-frequency signal generator and a receiver antenna placed on various parts of their subjects' bare and helmet-covered heads.

The helmets shielded their wearers from radio waves over most of the tested spectrum (YouTube user Mrfixitrick likewise demonstrates the blocking power of his foil toque against his wireless modem) but, surprisingly, amplified certain frequencies: those in the 2.6 Ghz ( allocated for mobile communications and broadcast satellites) and 1.2 Ghz (allocated for aeronautical radionavigation and space-to-Earth and space-to-space satellites) bands.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

LoL

Thanks for that Krazy

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

a reply to: In4ormant Here's a thought. Where do we come from?
Think of a baby, it grows into an adult. yet the material intake of a human does not account for the growth in bodily mass. So where does a human body (the mass of a human body) come from.
Yes, we are to a high degree water yet if you take the water out of a year old child and take the water out of a sixty year old there is far more material there. It is not an answer to say we grow, where does that extra matter come from?

I was kinda with you up to that point. A child takes in far more material than it retains in body mass. No secrets there.
edit on 14-8-2015 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

there are no demons, no angels, no gods

then

PS CERN is just a big honking microscope to watch tiny tiny things, no worm holes, star gates, doomsday devices, black holes... for real you use more energy making a phone call.

no demons
no angels
no gods...then
Cern uses less energy than a phone call

Have you been using a phone to look for demons, ain't gonna work.
Is this a plot for a new bestseller you're working on

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

lend you a buck but I am way out here in Texas at the moment, sorry bro.

I could lend you a Cern, or phone, but you have to pay for shipping to Texas

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

The father of genetics was a friar.

Now there's a conflict of interest.

Not really, what you're doing is selectively manipulating the timeline of the established facts. A bit like creationists do .
I guess he bought his teaching credentials from a catholic internet diploma mill?

anthro.palomar.edu...

. His early adult life was spent in relative obscurity doing basic genetics research and teaching high school mathematics, physics, and Greek in Brno (now in the Czech Republic). In his later years, he became the abbot of his monastery and put aside his scientific work.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I concede this point

Why concede, why not do basic research as I did to clarify..... do you want to be the ant being squashed?

anthro.palomar.edu...

. His early adult life was spent in relative obscurity doing basic genetics research and teaching high school mathematics, physics, and Greek in Brno (now in the Czech Republic). In his later years, he became the abbot of his monastery and put aside his scientific work.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
yes! there are no sheeple people or apes..
- it's all an illusion
do what thou wilt

reply to: sycomix

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join