It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grrrr stupid sheeple

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Narrow minded apes... there are no demons, no angels, no gods... it's all myth and bull hockey to control a population of stupid panicky apes. To assume we are the apex of life in the vast unbelievably expansive universe is at best egotistical and at worst just stupid. Wake up sheeple, we are not the apex of complex life,

"1. When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.
2. The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
3. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

To extend upon #3 any idiot who has no clue what he/she is seeing can be fooled into thinking of gods or demons or angels, hell for that matter flying freaking doughnuts.

PS CERN is just a big honking microscope to watch tiny tiny things, no worm holes, star gates, doomsday devices, black holes... for real you use more energy making a phone call.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomix
But, but, but the Bible.
Ah hah! Didn't expect that answer did you? The Bible.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Smarter people than you believe in God, Demons & Angels.

That's all I have to say.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown
But, but, but the Bible.
Ah hah! Didn't expect that answer did you? The Bible.

Yeah and my X-Men comics too

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Are you smarter than everyone else?

Do you know more than everyone else?

If so, can I have a dollar? I'm broke and it's lunch time.
edit on 14-8-2015 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Sounds like a personal problem, just because you don't understand a life form doesn't make it anything more or less than just another life form.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Are you smarter than everyone else?

Do you know more than everyone else?

If so, can I have a dollar? I'm broke and it's lunch time.

Dude I would totally lend you a buck but I am way out here in Texas at the moment, sorry bro.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix
Narrow minded apes... there are no demons, no angels, no gods... it's all myth and bull hockey to control a population of stupid panicky apes. To assume we are the apex of life in the vast unbelievably expansive universe is at best egotistical and at worst just stupid. Wake up sheeple, we are not the apex of complex life,

"1. When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.
2. The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.

To extend upon #3 any idiot who has no clue what he/she is seeing can be fooled into thinking of gods or demons or angels, hell for that matter flying freaking doughnuts.

PS CERN is just a big honking microscope to watch tiny tiny things, no worm holes, star gates, doomsday devices, black holes... for real you use more energy making a phone call.

You need a coke and a smile son

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Sounds like a personal problem, just because you don't understand a life form doesn't make it anything more or less than just another life form.

What does that mean in response to what I just said, exactly.

Or is this destined to be a cryptic holier than thou thread.

The OP irony is delicious by the way but I won't focus on that.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
By the way there is a reason this is in rants, to explain a bit... a friend of mine is literately freaking out and hiding in her basement because she thinks CERN is gona open a door to hell or some such nonsense. I tried for hours to explain to her that is beyond ridiculous but hey who am I to speak reason to the lady in a tin foil suit?... the hat just didn't cut it lol

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

The father of genetics was a friar.

Now there's a conflict of interest.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

What does that mean in response to what I just said, exactly.

Or is this destined to be a cryptic holier than thou thread.

The OP irony is delicious by the way but I won't focus on that.

To clarify and put things in perspective... would an ant know you as more than an ant??? You boot can kill or spare hundreds or thousands of little ant lives. Does that make you god? No it makes you bigger and stronger and smarter. Why be the ant?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

The father of genetics was a friar.

Now there's a conflict of interest.

I concede this point, but maybe just maybe he got a glimpse of just how vastly complex things really are?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Nice analogy.

Kinda comparative.

Depending on the mindset of the person.

I don't see myself as Godly to the Ant.
Some might.

I think it was an atheist who said "God is a child on an anthill with a magnifying glass"...

To use the words a wiseman once told me, sounds like a personal problem.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

You need a coke and a smile son

No a cold beer and a long weekend, but just as well.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Star for the last remark!

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Wouldn't the apex be gods, angels ,demons etc??
Just sayin

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

PS CERN is just a big honking microscope to watch tiny tiny things, no worm holes, star gates, doomsday devices, black holes… for real you use more energy making a phone call.

You left out the real conspiracy part, potential weaponization, the first and foremost application of new science is always the military one.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Just sayin

Only by perspective, still just another life form, just more evolved.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Just sayin

Only by perspective, still just another life form, just more evolved.

Then why say they dont exist

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join