It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flamethrowers being sold to general public.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

and with that :

"I wish to own one for responsible and safe entertainment purposes on my property"

i am out

if you think propelling burning petrol around is safe or responsible then < cencored >

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

See ya!
I'm so glad I am not in your social circles, sounds well boring, and if you cannot imagine a safe entertainment situation where all bystanders are say 100 feet away, then you clearly have no concept of risk assessment.

I bet if you lived in my area you'd be one of those busybodies who complain about us cliff jumping into the sea, too bad, that isn't illegal either.

Do you have fireworks on independence day or just throw LED lights in the air while shouting bang? Lol

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
i just think it's weird how CNN had to include the dramatic music and the scene of what looks like a rioter with a flame thrower.

I actually think a flamethrower would be a lot more deadly in a packed theater than an assault rifle. It takes no aim and can cover everyone. it would also be possible to light the exits on fire and trap everyone inside while you cook them. A nut case who doesn't care if he burns an entire building down is harder to stop.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: mahatche

A nutcase could just drive a truck through a packed shopping mall and mow down hundreds of people, a nutcase could... [insert any type of murder you can think of]

I'm laughing to myself at the number of US folks almost begging their imperial masters to ban something which could be used to kill someone, then support ownership of AR15's etc.
Absolutely ridiculous, perhaps it is the US which secretly wishes for a nanny state. Lol.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: mahatche

A nutcase could just drive a truck through a packed shopping mall and mow down hundreds of people, a nutcase could... [insert any type of murder you can think of]

I'm laughing to myself at the number of US folks almost begging their imperial masters to ban something which could be used to kill someone, then support ownership of AR15's etc.
Absolutely ridiculous, perhaps it is the US which secretly wishes for a nanny state. Lol.

Sorry, I'm not a gold star NRA enthusiast. I own guns, but also fine with making some weapons more difficult to get. I also have a problem with the major media networks promoting them along side imagery of riots, while our own country is dealing with high tensions.

Let's not nudge the crazies.

edit on 15-8-2015 by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mahatche
Let's not nudge the crazies.
I agree wholeheartedly, but banning peaceful citizens who have carried out a responsible risk assessment, really?

*Edit*
...and AR15's are legal hahaha!

...you couldn't make it up, priceless!
edit on 15.8.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

*Edit again*
[Post apocalyptic world]
"Do you want an AR15 or a 50 feet flamethrower?"

"I'll have the flamethrower please"

"Why? you can kill the guy with the flamethrower, steal it, then have both"

Too many drama queens in this thread lol

edit on 15.8.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join