It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America - Thou Shalt be Stoned with Stones

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I have not listened to the people you refer to yet but I do believe that America is a type of Babylon but not the final one in Rev. 18. I say that because the it is clear in the OT that the final Babylon will be on the plains of Shinar where the original one was. You find many types of "shadows" in prophecy such as Moses a "redeemer" but Christ is The Redeemer and also when Moses held up the bronze serpent so all who look upon it were healed just as Christ was hung on a cross so that all who look upon Him can be healed.
As America is a type of Babylon she will fall as well. This is why America is not mentioned among the nations gathered at Armageddon.

I look forward to listening to theses men.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
If the bible is its own provenance for factual predictions about the future ... how do you square these musings about foreknowledge with the statements found elsewhere:

36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

Jesus aka God here is saying that no one will know about the actual end-of-days, that it will be a big surprise.

Did God "lie" in Matthew, in Revelations, or are the people claiming to foretell the future in conjunction with the bible "lying"?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Considering how often God is ordering children, babies and unborn babies killed in the Bible I do not imagine anything that the US does is going to offend him.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
If the bible is its own provenance for factual predictions about the future ... how do you square these musings about foreknowledge with the statements found elsewhere:

36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

Jesus aka God here is saying that no one will know about the actual end-of-days, that it will be a big surprise.

Did God "lie" in Matthew, in Revelations, or are the people claiming to foretell the future in conjunction with the bible "lying"?

True, no one knows the day and the hour BUT:

"For you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night." "But you brothers , are not in darkness so that the day should surprise you like a thief." (1 Thessalonians 5:2,4)
edit on 15-8-2015 by TheChrome because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2015 by TheChrome because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Great Britain arose from the lingering territories of Rome, then the United States proved to be a strong ally starting during WW1. The 7th power in the bible is the joint relationship of the US/UK. (Revelation 13:11)

This power is described accurately at (Daniel 2:41-43) being the feet of Iron and baked clay, described as partly strong and partly brittle, not being united, which accurately describes the political bickering and disunity of the US/UK.

These powers are destroyed, not because they are any better or worse than any other nation, but because they are the predominate nations who effect all nations. Thus when they fall, all nations kneel to the creator.

"This is the meaning of the vision of the rock cut out of the mountain, but not by human hands.-A rock that broke the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver and gold to pieces" (Daniel 2:45) is Jesus.
edit on 16-8-2015 by TheChrome because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   

edit on 16-8-2015 by TheChrome because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   

edit on 8/16/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheChrome

it's a city on seven hills/mountains. its where the prophets were killed. the prophets of john's time, not our time. i agree with an earlier poster: the usa is the wilderness the woman is carried away to, to escape from the "dragon, the false prophet and the antichrist." these 3 were already on earth, when the usa was formed. so the big question is, who are they? we know who the dragon is but what about the other two
edit on 16-8-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
i'm gonna paraphrase some sitchin:

enlil is the owner of planet earth. he owns it like a piece of real estate. he doesn't like humans but because of his authority as owner of the planet, he managed to put the fear of his power into the minds and hearts of humans, some of whom became devoted followers.

enki, on the other hand, is the creator or rather, re-creator. he rebooted the lifeforms on the planet after a major cataclysm, including the re-creation of the adam. he likes humans and was constantly running interference for us as we were part of his creations.

enlil and enki do not like each other, at all. they've had an ongoing war with each other for thousands of years, even during the time of ancient sumer, although there were moments of peace.

i'm gonna go out on a limb and suggest enlil is the dragon in the classical biblical sense (satan, the accuser and adversary of humans).

do yourself a favor, and i mean this most sincerely. make a logic grid and input the main features of satan as told in scripture. then input the main features of the old testament jehovah (who was only occasionally depicting enki but was mostly enlil). do they have similar personality quirks? how could the glorious man we know as jesus, who said to love and forgive and be kind, be the same guy who said, kill and destroy and condemn? two different laws? well yeah of course. because two different "sons of god"

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
double post
edit on 16-8-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
God doesn't miracle space rocks into existence in the atmosphere and we've been 100% sure of this for a couple of generations.

Anything that hits us will have been spinning around waiting for conditions to line up since before there was religion. What kind of God sentences you before you exist? Isn't that like penciling in your unborn child for a retroactive abortion on his 16th birthday because you're pretty sure he's gonna wreck the car?

And not that anybody wants to hear this but don't count your babies before they're hatched. What if women wanted to throw men in jail for every project they started and didn't finish? There is no other part of our legal system that allows one to claim a hypothetical loss of something they believe probably would have developed in the future. Maybe you didn't lose a baby, maybe you lost a miscarriage that would take your wife with it.

Live with the world you see in front of you instead of clinging to what the dreams of the past tell you that you should dream for the future. There are better dreams than holy death rocks pummeling you for letting your neighbors make their own decisions.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo

it's a city on seven hills/mountains. its where the prophets were killed. the prophets of john's time, not our time. i agree with an earlier poster: the usa is the wilderness the woman is carried away to, to escape from the "dragon, the false prophet and the antichrist." these 3 were already on earth, when the usa was formed. so the big question is, who are they? we know who the dragon is but what about the other two

The City (Babylon) that sits on the seven mountains is "False Religion". The seven mountains are the same as the seven heads of the Beast, which represent the seven powers that have risen and fallen according to the bible.

The beast strips the whore naked, meaning: The governments turn on religion.

The Woman who is carried off, are Jesus' followers who are protected from the Devil.

The antichrist existed in Jesus time. I'm sorry to say there is no "Uber" antichrist like some folks think. Antichrist, is simply someone who is against Christ, so there are many of those.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   

well it isn't just any false religion. it's a very specific pair of false religions, both who appear to be paying homage to the god of this planet (not to be confused with god the creator) and who use their combined political might to keep each other in power. but these are not nations, they are religions that exercise great political power (and i don't mean people who vote in the usa).

eventually, at least one of them becomes completely political (atheistic-political rather than religio-political) and that is the anti-christ. that leader (the office itself, not any specific individual but all such individuals thereafter) betrays his own religious base but keeps his ties with the other political religion (think church and state issues of grand magnitude).

the other political religion acts like a foil but is really just a tool for social engineering. the question is how long have they been so? at least since before the forming of the usa.

edit on 17-8-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
the man of "sin" is the man of the crescent moon. i don't specifically mean muslims but rather the leaders of islam who are secretly in cahoots with the atheistic-political beast (that is not the usa). sin in this reference is not specifically talking about poor behavior (although that does factor in, it isn't the main point) but rather is an identifying marker: the crescent moon.

the horns of the crescent moon are the horns of the beast. it's not about paganism. it's not about agnostics or buddhists or hindus or even jews for that matter (although it seems they get absorbed into it by trickery). it's about two very specific and very powerful religious leader offices, one of which has turned totally atheist but uses the other, as a tool for the abolition of specific religious groups.

now i know some of you get the gist of what i'm saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join