It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America - Thou Shalt be Stoned with Stones

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

Sorry about that? Don't know what happened there. I sent the reply to amicktd yet you recieved it .

Weird.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: watchman13
The next time you wonder why people are "hating" on the Christians. Refer back to this thread. This is why.
Only a warped and perverted mind would think a whole country(or world) of humans should be murdered to appease a psychopathic deity. And worse, the very thought of this seems to be tied to your libido, as if you become aroused contemplating the devastating destruction. This is disgusting.

edit on 8/14/2015 by Klassified because: edit

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

i'm concerned this is that ages of the precession thing. like at the end of the age of taurus, all the bull worshippers were killed. at the end of aries, all the ram/sheep worshippers were killed (mostly jews and some egyptians). at the end of pisces they want to wipe all the fish worshippers (christians). in other words, it's so incredibly esoteric because it's actually occultic and is used to reboot the planet population.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

so, let me get this straight here,
God, that all powerful omnipotent, all wise creator of all things, because he's ticked off about a small percentage women deciding to abort their babies.....for reasons you can't be sure of really....
is gonna stone all of american's children, along with their parents weather they be christian or non christian, all of his creatures, the birds, the deer, the cow, the sheep, everything!!

but, he's perfectly okay with the politicians lying to start a few wars, bombing innocent villages off the map, and well, conspiring with the big banks to scam the entire world to come up with the funds needed to do it and putting a huge portion of the population in danger of homelessness and starvation!!!

either or wrong, or that's one crazy god you got there!!!

maybe you should reevaluate things in a different perspective.....if god's angry, I think he's angry about something much bigger than abortion!

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

What should non-Americans be jealous of?

Please enlighten me.

Being the greatest country on Earth to start. Simple minded response to a simple minded thread!
edit on 14-8-2015 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

Being the greatest country on Earth to start.

Completely deluded.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Same as the thread so I guess my comment has its place.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
if you stand back and look at it objectively for a moment, it reveals itself to you (if you know revelation). jesus is basically saying that the planet reboot is the work of the bad guy, not the good guy. but the bad guy and the good guy, are the exact opposite in the old testament, compared to the new. in other words, the bad guy in the old testament is really not the bad guy but rather the good guy, and the good guy in the old testament is really not the good guy (most of the time) but rather, the bad guy.

in the new testament, the error is corrected but the language remains pretty much the same, which i think confuses researchers who think the old testament bad guy who is posing as the good guy, is in fact the good guy and even think he's jesus. there are moments when he is, but most of the time, he's not. that adds to the confusion. the problem is caused, initially, by an incomplete understanding of the term "elohim"

edit on 14-8-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

actually I think that the reboots kind of happen at regular intervals and well, what the bible seems to lay out is the blueprint for those in power to follow to make sure that they remain in power through the reboot.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

i get the impression from reading it, that this is the last reboot because ownership of the planet is changing hands.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I don't know, but I kind of have the feeling that the earth still has many cycles, unless of course one the new owners of the planet with the consensus of others decides to wipe the slate clean and start over.

which, I believe has happened before...

but, well explain to me what you mean by that??

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I used to go to see the stones in the seventies and eighties.

And yes!

But those days are no more.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

The guys last name is duduman? How could you possibly take anybody with that name seriously?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
No one should presume that they or their nations are immune

I'm not only presuming that my nation is immune, I'm going to presume it about the whole damn world.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
I don't know, but I kind of have the feeling that the earth still has many cycles, unless of course one the new owners of the planet with the consensus of others decides to wipe the slate clean and start over.

which, I believe has happened before...

but, well explain to me what you mean by that??

jesus inherited the ownership of the earth but doesn't claim the inheritance till the pisces reboot.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Perhaps WE are a "Place in the Wilderness"?
Didja think of that ?
No ,because it wouldn't bash America then would it?
THE PEOPLE are offended by the system we see I THINK we have very clearly said so.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Perhaps WE are a "Place in the Wilderness"?
Didja think of that ?
No ,because it wouldn't bash America then would it?
THE PEOPLE are offended by the system we see I THINK we have very clearly said so.

i've thought that for a long time.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I think some will go and some will not. Some how could go will stay for various reasons. Clearly, there are those who will be persecuted and hounded to death for their belief. Some will come to belief during the worst times, but I think there will be those who will be called to do the dangerous work of preaching to them and helping them.

And of course, we may all get to stay and be tested together.

Because I don't know; I don't look forward to those times at all.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

God shalt take our cell phones away.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join