It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in brazil (pilot's vision)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
a reply to: rockintitz

i think it's unlikely in the extreme that an experienced pilot would describe another 'plane thusly; "he never had seen anything like that in 20 years of work"

Less likely than an alien craft is visiting us and forgot to turn its lights off? Really?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Why do they need to parade around? Why do they need to go to our capital cities and expose themselves. You keep thinking like a human, that aliens, if they did exist, wiuld think like that. They would be far more advanced cognitively and may perceive your doubts as insignificant. They may remain hidden because of basic components of their technology, or have directives not to tamper with/affect civilisations they are observing. ( yes I know a human concept of science).

Do you see an ant colony and feel the desire to expose yourself to them, or are you not interested?

Please stop clinging onto "they left the lights on". Poor critical thinking. There could be many plausible reasons for it if you decide to try objective thinking.
edit on 14-8-2015 by rossacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: rossacus

Why do they need to parade around? Why do they need to go to our capital cities and expose themselves. You keep thinking like a human, that aliens, if they did exist, wiuld think like that. They would be far more advanced cognitively and may perceive your doubts as insignificant. They may remain hidden because of basic components of their technology, or have directives not to tamper with/affect civilisations they are observing. ( yes I know a human concept of science).

Do you see an ant colony and feel the desire to expose yourself to them, or are you not interested?

Please stop clinging onto "they left the lights on". Poor critical thinking. There could be many plausible reasons for it if you decide to try objective thinking.

Right buddy...im the one using poor critical thinking when you are pretending you know how aliens would think. Okay!
LOL

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Really man ? So tell me which light on an airplane are red/orange and not blinking and 5 in number ?
Come on...i'm waiting.
edit on 14-8-2015 by Choice777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Do you think it is likely that an extraterrestrial craft had its hazard lights on?

Or just a regular plane?

Logical deduction is a great tool.

I don't see the hazard light you're mentioning. Aircrafts have blinking STROBE lights. Show me blinking STROBE lights in this video! Or stop with the disinformation !

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Do you think it is likely that an extraterrestrial craft had its hazard lights on?

Or just a regular plane?

This is my favourite thing....aliens have mastered intergalaxy travel...ut they keep forgetting to turn the flashing, blinking lights off the outside of their ships. DOH!

WHY..WHYYYYYYYYY would UFOs have lights on the outside of their ships if they want to remain hiddne? WHYYYY

So stupid it makes me weap

WHO sais they arent allowed to have lights ? And whats this stupid link between intergalactic travel and lights ? Come on skeptics, come up with something more that swamp gas.

It's at 36.000 feet, LEVEL, and the object has purple lights that are not strobes.
No it's not a ship, it's not a plane, not runway...unless you can show a runways with 8 ! purple lights. And wheres the rest of the airport ? Underground ?
Seriously skeptics these days are just lazy.

Edit: ALSO since when do cruise ships and landing strips show up on radar at 36.000 feet ?
Not to mention that it's maintaining the distance and speed to the airplane ! Red flag right there. In the 1 or 2 seconds we see the radar screen, the object is maintaining it's distance to the aircraft.

The text next to the ufo o nradar reads:

CG376
SBC6
|
|
|
|
LIVER
|
BOKOY/V

Does anyone have a pilots license to understand those words ?

This is a second printscreen that shows the symbols ...

Here they look like

CG376
SBC6
|
|
|LIVER
|
|B0KOY or B0KOY ? so B 0/O K O Y/V ?

Also the aircrafts window middle frame is cutting the edge of the ufo on the right...plus 3 other different print screens.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Lol. Classy. Demonised for thinking outside your limited perspective. Sorry for thinking passed "leaving the lights on" and possible reasons for it. I didn't say I know how aliens think, merely pointing out they won't be as narrow minded as you, a concept most people would agree with. ( and yes I'm speaking on there behalf before you go down that road)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: NiZZiM
That thing looked like it took off very fast. Not a ship. Not a plane unless there's planes with 6 rear facing lights that shoot off turn off and on and disappear? Plane lights don't look anything like that that I've seen. It's like it's shooting far off then back super fast.

It don't think it was moving on its own, but rather all of the movements seemed to be caused by the camera moving. The final "movement" appeared to be because the zoom on the camera was changed (the camera zoomed out).

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Choice777

Or just a regular plane?

This is my favourite thing....aliens have mastered intergalaxy travel...ut they keep forgetting to turn the flashing, blinking lights off the outside of their ships. DOH!

WHY..WHYYYYYYYYY would UFOs have lights on the outside of their ships if they want to remain hiddne? WHYYYY

WHO sais they arent allowed to have lights ? And whats this stupid link between intergalactic travel and lights ? Come on skeptics, come up with something more that swamp gas.

It's at 36.000 feet, LEVEL, and the object has purple lights that are not strobes.
No it's not a ship, it's not a plane, not runway...unless you can show a runways with 8 ! purple lights. And wheres the rest of the airport ? Underground ?

Edit: ALSO since when do cruise ships and landing strips show up on radar at 36.000 feet ?
Not to mention that it's maintaining the distance and speed to the airplane ! Red flag right there. In the 1 or 2 seconds we see the radar screen, the object is maintaining it's distance to the aircraft.

CG376
SBC6
|
|
|
|
LIVER
|
BOKOY/V

Here they look like

CG376
SBC6
|
|
|LIVER
|

Also the aircrafts window middle frame is cutting the edge of the ufo on the right...plus 3 other different print screens.

You know, the ONLY people who ever mention swamp gases are UFO believers.

As to what my point is, since it escpaed you...Why would aliens that are smart enough to master intergalactic travel forget to turn the blinking, flashing lights on the outside of their ships? makes no sense to me, but then im not one who sees a UFO with every single light in the sky.

Good luck
edit on 14-8-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Lol. Classy. Demonised for thinking outside your limited perspective. Sorry for thinking passed "leaving the lights on" and possible reasons for it. I didn't say I know how aliens think, merely pointing out they won't be as narrow minded as you, a concept most people would agree with. ( and yes I'm speaking on there behalf before you go down that road)

Classy? Demonised? Reading a bit too much into my posts ai think there buddy.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Far from it. Just pleading with you not to make such limited statements. ...and I'm not your buddy fella...

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Far from it. Just pleading with you not to make such limited statements. ...and I'm not your buddy fella...

- I know you are not my buddy. Its an expression.
- IM making limite statements? Id say im the only one using my brains...but fine.

Whatever guys...enjoy getting excited by every meteor, ISS passing, Venus sighting, contrail, lightning, drone etc...that happenes and keep believeing those aliens are visiting us with their flashing fairy light adorned ships...Yes. How limiting of me to stay grounded!

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Or just a regular plane?

CG376
SBC6
|
|
|
|
LIVER
|
BOKOY/V

Here they look like

CG376
SBC6
|
|
|LIVER
|

As to what my point is, since it escpaed you...Why would aliens that are smart enough to master intergalactic travel forget to turn the blinking, flashing lights on the outside of their ships? makes no sense to me, but then im not one who sees a UFO with every single light in the sky.

Good luck

I find it interesting how you dodge the whole post of mine, and og on repeating the same dumb daft line..Why Oh Why would aliens smart enough to get here ''forget'' to turn off lights...
nobody knows if they give a #, or what does light do for them..maybe the light are 3d scanners, or 3d radars, or engines or inertial stabilizers ....EVER THINK ABOUT IT ?
Now if you're done beying short sighted, here's the original ''swamp gas'' explanation that clearly isn't ONLY(as you licked to type in upper case) used by ufo believers.
==============
'' "Swamp Gas" Explanation:

There were numerous sightings during the Michigan wave of 1966. The case itself is very memorable for another important event that occurred. Project Blue Book sent Dr. J. Allen Hynek to investigate the sighting reports. At first, Hynek agreed that there was something going on in the Michigan skies. But after consulting with the Blue Book headquarters, he changed his mind, and said that the sightings were nothing more than "swamp gas." ''
===========

Now what genius ? Care to NOT DODGE the other stuff like the missing strobes, the altitude, the number of lights, the color, the GODDAMN RADAR evidence ???

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Or just a regular plane?

CG376
SBC6
|
|
|
|
LIVER
|
BOKOY/V

Here they look like

CG376
SBC6
|
|
|LIVER
|

Good luck

I find it interesting how you dodge the whole post of mine, and og on repeating the same dumb daft line..Why Oh Why would aliens smart enough to get here ''forget'' to turn off lights...
nobody knows if they give a #, or what does light do for them..maybe the light are 3d scanners, or 3d radars, or engines or inertial stabilizers ....EVER THINK ABOUT IT ?
Now if you're done beying short sighted, here's the original ''swamp gas'' explanation that clearly isn't ONLY(as you licked to type in upper case) used by ufo believers.
==============
'' "Swamp Gas" Explanation:

There were numerous sightings during the Michigan wave of 1966. The case itself is very memorable for another important event that occurred. Project Blue Book sent Dr. J. Allen Hynek to investigate the sighting reports. At first, Hynek agreed that there was something going on in the Michigan skies. But after consulting with the Blue Book headquarters, he changed his mind, and said that the sightings were nothing more than "swamp gas." ''
===========

Now what genius ? Care to NOT DODGE the other stuff like the missing strobes, the altitude, the number of lights, the color, the GODDAMN RADAR evidence ???

Ok..so it was mentioned once. My point, that you missed AGAIN, is that its only UFO believers NOW that say it. Obviously it was used as an excuse a while ago...but no one does antymore, other than you guys.

As for the rest of your post, im at work, im busy and can only give short replies im afraid. i know you guys liek to read volmes into every single thing that happenes, so take that as you wish. You didnt write anythign interesting or worth replying to in the rest of your post.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Its so funny how angry you UFO belivers are ...almost as if you realise that you are not really seeing aything.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join