It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in brazil (pilot's vision)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Hello ATS, i never create any thread before, so my apologies for any mistake and for the bad english

Here's a video from Airbus 320 from TAM airlines, filmed by the pilot at 11 august, 20:00

www.youtube.com...

pt.flightaware.com...

he filmed the radar, some guys say's the object appears on radar, but im not radar expert to confirm

alot of people here say the video was delivered by the pilot, but i never believe in anything

Thanks ^^

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: frt137
Hello ATS, i never create any thread before, so my apologies for any mistake and for the bad english

Here's a video from Airbus 320 from TAM airlines, filmed by the pilot at 11 august, 20:00

www.youtube.com...

pt.flightaware.com...

he filmed the radar, some guys say's the object appears on radar, but im not radar expert to confirm

alot of people here say the video was delivered by the pilot, but i never believe in anything

Thanks ^^

Looked at the flight path but wasn't sure what I was looking at. Cruise ship at sea maybe?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: frt137

Something is definitely showing up on radar relevant to his location and the cockpit. The line that comes out from the center of the radar and traces up and slightly left is showing the relative location of an object being tracked by the aircraft itself. This seems to coincide with the visual location of the lights being filmed.

As you can see, the object being tracked on radar is pretty much where one would expect it to be for visual confirmation, and is just slightly left of the direction of travel. Unfortunately it's night time footage and could be anything. Interesting to see something taken from the cockpit for once though (with corresponding shots of the radar screen). Could very well be another aircraft (or group of aircraft).

I don't speak the language so I can't really comment in that regard. Additional information would definitely be helpful. For instance: Did the pilot report unidentified contact? Did ground control pick the object up on radar? Was the situation later determined?

S&F none the less.
edit on 14-8-2015 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: frt137

It's a plane.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

www.youtube.com...

pt.flightaware.com...

Thanks ^^

Looked at the flight path but wasn't sure what I was looking at. Cruise ship at sea maybe?

the flight was in the middle of brazil, has no sea

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
and sorry for such few informations, its happens these days, the only thing the pilot said is that he never had seen anything like that in 20 years of work, but im not a beliver also ^^

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   

and sorry for such few informations, its happens these days, the only thing the pilot said is that he never had seen anything like that in 20 years of work, but im not a beliver also ^^

I am a believer and that looks like a plane banking before a landing.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

Could be anything. Could be 1 plane, multiple planes, etc. Hell it could be an alien space craft or some other natural phenomenon. The point is there isn't enough information and the lights being filmed are completely ambiguous.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Do you think it is likely that an extraterrestrial craft had its hazard lights on?

Or just a regular plane?

Logical deduction is a great tool.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

apparently is a experiencied pilot with 20 years of profession, he send the video for some people that turned out public, he's name not appear (can look the name of the pilot if you know where the flight was?), on the video the only thing i can hear is the pilot bad language because he's amazed

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I never stated which was more likely

I agree with your thoughts on the matter, personally. Having watched the footage a second time you can even see the airport on the radar with an approach path.

edit on 14-8-2015 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

I never stated which was more likely

I agree with your thoughts on the matter, personally. Having watched the footage a second time you can even see the airport on the radar with an approach path.

Thank you.

IFO.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
That thing looked like it took off very fast. Not a ship. Not a plane unless there's planes with 6 rear facing lights that shoot off turn off and on and disappear? Plane lights don't look anything like that that I've seen. It's like it's shooting far off then back super fast.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: NiZZiM
That thing looked like it took off very fast. Not a ship. Not a plane unless there's planes with 6 rear facing lights that shoot off turn off and on and disappear? Plane lights don't look anything like that that I've seen. It's like it's shooting far off then back super fast.

It doesn't take off at all. In fact, after watching it AGAIN, I don't even think it's an IFO. I think it's the damned runway.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: NiZZiM

What video were you watching?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph
It doesn't take off at all. In fact, after watching it AGAIN, I don't even think it's an IFO. I think it's the damned runway.

At approximately 36,000 feet?
I'm no pilot and I may be wrong but does not the ribbon to the right of the gimble indicate approx 36,000 feet altitude?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

Do you think it is likely that an extraterrestrial craft had its hazard lights on?

Or just a regular plane?

Logical deduction is a great tool.

This is my favourite thing....aliens have mastered intergalaxy travel...ut they keep forgetting to turn the flashing, blinking lights off the outside of their ships. DOH!

WHY..WHYYYYYYYYY would UFOs have lights on the outside of their ships if they want to remain hiddne? WHYYYY

So stupid it makes me weap

edit on 14-8-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014
Why do they want to remain hidden? Visual spectacles are often a form of communication for many life forms, so why not aliens? The lights could be scanning technology or the product of propulsion.and not simplistic illumination. WHHHYYY WHHHYYY WHHHYYY must you think like a human.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   

i think it's unlikely in the extreme that an experienced pilot would describe another 'plane thusly; "he never had seen anything like that in 20 years of work"

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: rossacus
a reply to: 3danimator2014
Why do they want to remain hidden? Visual spectacles are often a form of communication for many life forms, so why not aliens? The lights could be scanning technology or the product of propulsion.and not simplistic illumination. WHHHYYY WHHHYYY WHHHYYY must you think like a human.

Oh please. Its very clear they want to remain hidden otherwise they wouldnt keep supposedly showing up to single people in the middle of nowhere. Where is the visual display over London, NY, Chicago. Low and clear? They dont exist, therefore we must assume they want to remain hidden. Makes sense no?

Thats assuming one belives that aliens are visiting us, which i dont.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join