It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blond Hair, Black Eyes (shadow person?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
OK, this is my first real post here and I'm nervous but I'm going with it.

This all started when I was a child, about 7-8 years old. I discovered lucid dreaming and was fascinated with ghost stories like most kids, my older brother and I would play with the Ouija board a lot, and we started to have some strange things going on.

I started sleepwalking, having night terrors, a lot of weirdness. We had some poltergeist like activity in the household. Then I dreamed about this strange man and everything stopped for a little while. I don't remember much about the dream, though.

When I turned 13, it started again. Again, most of it was in dreams, but my friends and family also saw the same entity and I've been looking for others who may have encountered the same or similar.

It seemed to show itself in stages, first with just feeling 'watched' in the dreams, then with a shadow shape (about 6 feet tall, wearing a hat and cloak or long coat, eyes visible but the rest of the face shadowed and at first the eyes were just shadows too), then I would get 'peeks' of him once in a while. That always happened at the scariest part of the dream.

They always seemed designed to generate fear, and I'd be aware I was dreaming but unable to wake myself up, which made them even scarier. Same for friends, but only for female ones. The male friends were usually attacked.

This all went on well into my teens, then one day it just stopped and I still don't know what it was.

About the entity him/it-self, it looked male, with longish blond hair and dark eyes that sometimes went totally black from corner to corner. I remember it had kind of a deep voice that was weirdly scary-sounding, like it echoed? It spoke more than one language but I don't know what it was saying as I only speak English myself.

If anyone else has similar experiences or a guess on what this thing was, I'd love to hear from you. I've been reading stories about shadow people hoping someone will describe what I encountered.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Wendydarling

Bravo on the first post!

I have no idea what that / he could have been! It must have been terrifying...

Someone will be along, I'm sure, to tell you what they think it might have been...there are some brilliant minds here as you know.
I wonder as I am sure you have hw much the Ouija board had to do with this?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Thank you! Yes, I'm hoping the folks here might be able to help me solve this, or at least have some ideas I haven't considered yet.

I've wondered that a lot, actually. My brother was one of the people who saw it (he described it to me, standing over my bed
) so I always assumed the two events and the stuff going on in the house were all related somehow. I don't know the specifics of what happened with the board, but I know that he got scared enough to destroy it with an axe.

I just dismissed that as him being a scaredy-cat, though.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Yea, terrifying is the right word and that seemed to be the whole point. The dreams were extremely violent and upsetting, people I cared about would be threatened or harmed and so was I, this thing just seemed malicious and evil from day one. I hated hearing it laugh.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reading this reminded me of my childhood,
ever hear a zipping noise when it was around (like a tent zipping open/closed)?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Welcome and great post.

I have see the shadow man many times and that is exactly what he is though I never saw his blonde hair.

He seldom talks so you are one of the few that have heard him speak.

A word of caution around this guy - he has little to no patience he can grab you and even kill. Do not communicate with him and treat him with respect. He will not run away but run at you if mad.....

He will take his time and calmly walk out of the room..... like...... he is in charge.

I see this guy quite often at a local hospital walking around. I lived in doctor quarters on hospital grounds for many years and I would often see him walking around in the hallways.

When I lived in Bavaria, Germany I bought an old home that turned out to be haunted (suicide in the basement) but there were other entities as well. From time to time I would the shadow man walking around the house. The pets would freak out... actually our cat ran away.

I would also recommend you stay away for ouija boards and all other type of occult practices (there are quite a few out here) be careful because it draws negativity to you and your family.

God bless you.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I have known him since i was a child. All to familiar with this story.

I recently read a story of a man who was being stalked by the shadow man, so much so that during the day light hours one morning the guy was in his car.mthe car would not start as if there was some force preventing the ignition. The guy looked out his driver side window and the shadow man walked up to him and stared him in the face. Again this was outside during the day.
For an apparition to manifest itself into such a solid form in day light outside proves just how strong he is.

Like another poster mentioned, treat him with respect and i guess accept the fear he wants to set into you.
Eventually he will lose interest in you and move on. He usually does. Like other manifestations no one truely knows why they show themselves. They have their own agenda.
Stay strong, and be safe.

You are not the only one to deal with him and will not be the last.
edit on 14-8-2015 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: OddWolf413
reading this reminded me of my childhood,
ever hear a zipping noise when it was around (like a tent zipping open/closed)?

Any experiences in particular come to mind?

I don't recall hearing anything like that, though I was having some sleep paralysis episodes at that same time and that can cause auditory 'effects' ime.

One of those might be significant since this shadow-man 'interrupted' an SP fit once and I thought I saw smaller shadowy forms near my bed (also not uncommon with SP). He/it seemed able to do something to the littler shadows and they scattered, so I was able to move again. I got the impression they were scared (of him?)

SP, I usually heard low, rumbling sounds or music, but not during that one.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

He saw the thing in broad daylight?? I think I'd have a heart attack! Hope that guy was OK.

You bring up a good point, though. We don't know what motivates these things at all and maybe never will. Why do they want people to be afraid, and what, really, are they?

My theory for years is that their motivations vary just like ours do. Like one person us hateful and another is kind. Based on my experience I don't think they're human, but I think they're very similar or may have been humans once (or simply humanoids who predated us?) I think some are kind and others are more predatory, feeding on fear and other negative emotions.

My other theory is that they could be human 'spirits' who have somehow evolved to use emotional energy for powering an intelligent haunting or spirit attachment, and they don't want to be seen. If something of that kind has been around for long enough, maybe it could control what's seen and not seen.

Just to theorize.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I've learned my lesson about those boards, that's for sure. But I'd love to hear more about your experiences with this thing. Are you sure it's the same one? What you describe does match, as far as personality goes, so I guess it could be!

I won't say that I ever respected it, though. I accepted and tried not to make it angry or get in it's way, but that's only from fear.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Update: I've been racking my brain trying to remember any details I might be able to give to help identify this thing, but I don't recall much. It looked young, it was very pale, and I think it wore a ring of some kind.

Something else that might be relevant is that around the time this started I came down with pneumonia and the antibiotics didn't work, so I wound up in the hospital. My brother said I died for a little while until they could drain the fluid out of my lungs but I don't remember it and my mom told me it wasn't true, but I don't know why he'd lie about that.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for sharing your story. I've encountered shadow people before and it is scary.

I do wonder if your near death / or dying for for a little while experience caused some type of damage to you brain that somehow affected it to become more prone to these "visions". Maybe something caused a certain part of your brain to cause the feeling of being watched. The only reason I mention it is because there have been tests done where if they send electromagnetic signals to a certain part of the brain (I forgot which part), you suddenly get that feeling of being watched and fear starts to show up. Maybe it's something you may want to look into.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: blackmetalmist

That's a thought I've had too, assuming my brother was telling the truth, but that doesn't account for other people seeing the same figure without being told about it, unfortunately.

Still, if my dreams were caused by some sort of brain damage, at least it cleared up I guess.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wendydarling

I've learned my lesson about those boards, that's for sure. But I'd love to hear more about your experiences with this thing. Are you sure it's the same one? What you describe does match, as far as personality goes, so I guess it could be!

I won't say that I ever respected it, though. I accepted and tried not to make it angry or get in it's way, but that's only from fear.

HI

Fear is a good tool we should learn how to use........fear does not mean panic but it should mean to stop! Slow down and don't overreact. We must learn to control our fear and anxiety. (Easier said than done)

Some spirits (I think all of them) know when we are scared..... the human body gives off certain stress hormone that they can see and smell. I have been told (by a demon) they get high off this hormone (one reason for scaring a human sacrifice before slowly killing it) the body releases maximum stress hormones that will draw the spirit you call out for. Some accept this fear as you giving over control to them.

The shadow man is a hunter in his thirties early forties.... in excellent shape and has the strength of ten men. When you are aware of his presence he immediately becomes agitated. He will stare you down. He can give you visions and activate your pineal gland. HIs hat and clothing are almost identical to orthodox jewish clothing. I have seen him at exorcisms watching without fear. Eventually leaves as if he is bored. He is definitely a witness... to which side? Don't know or why?

EDIT LATER: HIs clothing is always black. I have seen him wear a long jacket that goes to his knees, other times a black suit with no overcoat. All times with the same type of hat.... similar to the type Clint Eastwood wore in his cowboy movies. I also forgot..... he growls like a wild animal.

I can't remember where I read it (some book written by a Catholic priest) but the shadow man has been given authority to touch the living, punish the living and even kill us when pushed and mocked.
edit on 14-8-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Wendy, people here might call that thing a "Shadow Person" or an "Interdimensional traveler" or a "Being on a different vibrational wavelength manifesting itself into our realm" but know this; what it is is a demon. If it's the same one that manifested in full daylight then you need to be extremely careful because he's not your average batch.

He's a Principality, and he's eating you. More accurately, he's feeding off your fear. Those little shadows you mentioned that scattered in his presence? His entourage and members of his Legion. Little wispy sprite-like malevolences minor in scope but still quite deadly in numbers.

Ten to one, when these attacks are happening if you go outside with an old (non-cell phone) 90s video recorder you'll see a violet colored orb light hovering above your house with little smaller ones flitting about around it.

Like the others said, be respectful. This is an entity that an average or even exceptional man cannot conquer or banish, but can cause to grow bored and dissatisfied. If you manage to control your feelings of fear you will put out less energy for him to feed off of, and as others said he will eventually move on.

Or you could hire a professional. I can't exactly suggest someone in public like this, but if you are interested I am connected with a number of organizations throughout the US and Europe that handle these kinds of issues and would love to put one of these bad boys away for a while.

edit on 15-8-2015 by LongArmLugh because: Additional info

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: LongArmLugh

Many people at some point in their live see this shadow figure it seems. Here a recently made thread (&there are lots of threads on this forum about this shadow figure/subject): www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm sure my dog could see it in daylight, his hairs would go straight up and showing his teeth and growl at it.

It's been a while since it has bothering me though (like 5 years or so).

There even (again) is a movie just recently made about this shadow figure, better not watch it perhaps though, could be scary:

edit on 15-8-2015 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Fear is definitely a hard thing to control, especially in the dream state. That description doesn't quite match what I saw, though he did wear black iirc. Maybe his appearance changes from person to person, I'm not really sure. Fascinating all the same, though!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LongArmLugh

Oh boy! There's a lot to process here, so I'll do my best. What makes you say this is a demon? I'm willing to consider that, though I don't really believe in those. It would explain why it felt really alien (inhuman) to me, and the malevolent 'feel' too, but I'm still wary of that specific term.

The rest makes a spooky amount of sense! The smaller ones only came around during SP episodes, and they reminded me of those little fish that swim around sharks to pick up little bits of food, that's the best way I can describe them.

This happened years ago but eventually I did get kind of desensitized to it and stopped reacting as much, maybe that's why it went away? I'm just glad it's gone.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Pluginn

That video was intriguing! I need to clarify some things, though. I've read through all the hatman or shadow people threads I could find here, but my focus is really on finding others who've seen his face (or maybe just this form?)

That way I know we're dealing with the same 'being'. I never saw it in daylight, but I wish I had!

I did see it at night once when I woke up. It was just standing over my bed, and it looked like a 3D shadow. It was totally solid but just black all the way through, and I wasn't scared of it at first (not sure why). I couldn't see it's eyes, and I turned to look at the window to see if it had gotten in from there, but I was thinking to myself that shadow people were supposed to have red eyes.

The window was closed, and when I looked back at the shadow figure, it had two BRIGHT red eyes. I got the impression it was making some kind of joke, but that's when I got really scared and hid under my pillow. When I looked again, it was gone. Really unsettling!

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

It's quite simple, really. These things have been around for ages. People call them "Interdimensional travelers" or other such nonsense here in 2015. But in the old days people called them demons is all. I just prefer the old colloquialisms over the new as I feel they're less ambiguous. There are species from all different levels of vibrations, the malevolent ones are called demons.

For instance, most people associate "Higher" vibrations with Good and "Lower" vibrations with evil. This is a falsehood, and one gained from our innate "right is good, left is bad, up is good, down is bad, etc" mass-cultural predetermined perspectives on the words. In very raw simplicity, there are such things as good "lower vibration" entities, and evil "high vibration" entities. Some of them can change their vibrations to exist in one or multiple planes (frequencies) at one time. Some of them are "stuck" with their patterns but have more dimensional movement than beings of other patterns and frequencies. For inatance, the sense one gets from "lower" dimensional entities is typically one of dread simply due to the way our human bodies interpret extremely low pitches and vibrations. These entities don't necessarily mean to inspire these feelings in us, it just happens as a byproduct of them being here and in close (relatively) proximity to us.

It's all very complicated and would take years, even decades to fully understand so I won't bore you with minor details here.
edit on 16-8-2015 by LongArmLugh because: Edit

top topics

join