It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth--A World Going Dark

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

Assume something even greater, that all of this may have once been the goals, and that the players all continue to play it out, as if it was the entire purpose.

And then REALIZE that it was corrupted, and has nothing to do with creating souls for the purpose of perfection, and has never actually accomplished this on any scale.

Assume that much deeper, more involved concepts have occurred, and that the original ideas of EVERYTHING have been a careful foray to create things for different purposes than those which are taught here.

Assume that you are being lied to on every level, and that unimaginable lengths have been taken to ensure every level carries on believing it has one purpose, and that none of them actually know what the ultimate goals are.

Only then, can you begin assuming the TRUTH, of anything, for one thing is sure, all of which that is taught here, has gotten NOONE ANYWHERE.

And ALL of that which everyone has learnt from, are nothing but stages in a maniacal strategy that failed before it started.

And then SAFELY ASSUME, that to get to the actual answers behind it all, you are going to have to leave ALL comfort zones, because those are there to stymy you, deny you, even the slightest hint of escape.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Or I can just believe that God is my Father, the design will achieve perfection, and all evil will eventually be removed from all worlds.

My way makes me smile.

Your way makes pandas sad.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

But just like the morality question what is truly evil? How can you trust in something that describes you as a harvest? Heaven sounds like forced happiness, and you eat harvests. Shouldn't freedom be what you strive for

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: mazamure
Forced happiness? That ain't nice you thought-criminal heretic!

edit on 16-8-2015 by yosako because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join