It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did that explosion have to happen in China????!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Ok, not wishing that destruction on anyone, but...

Why China???! The land of silence. No truth will ever come out about this amazing incident. And it's big, like balls big.
What caused it??? You will never know 100%.
That makes me crazy. Truely, completely, crazy.

Sigh.

That is all.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

As if the full truth about many incidents that happen in other places, even the US, is ever known. Do you think we'll ever know exactly what and why that toxic spill went down under the EPA's watch?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Well something big had to happen to get the attention away from the EPA.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Don't worry about the things you have no influence over. Although it would be great to find out what really was behind it.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Hi Jefferton,

It is an industrial health and safety issue. Explosives like that, in that quantity, should not have been close to civilian and residential areas.

I hope that U.S and other places have better health and safety measure put in place.

Very sad and shocking. It did not need to happen.

edit on 13-8-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Why does it make you crazy? What would or can you do about it, no matter the factual circumstances? Not criticizing.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I liked the fact that MSM had to clarify that the EPA could not be sued for the incident. Really MSM, ya think.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

"What difference does it make?"
It took the attention off of other "bad news"

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
China isnt an idiot. Even if it wanted to which it probably doesnt there is no way after an event of this magnitude that they could cover anything up. What's happening now is more responsible than allowing the wild media circus vultures to spread rumours and frenzied speculation. In time the facts will be released in an orderly manner, which in my opinion is more civilised. As seen with e CNN reporter outside the hospital early morning after the blast, western media have no manners.
edit on 13-8-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
It was Trump, he blew up all his chinese factories to hide the evidence...

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

"The land of silence?" Had it happened in America, it is true we'd have not received silence, but is media manipulation and government lies of convenience really better than silence? Granted, there's a majority of people living inside our idiocracy who enjoy chewing those little piles up and swallowing them down, never questioning their validity due to comfort levels... but I'd hope most learned people would immediately recognize that Americans are given no more useful information that Chinese and North Koreans are... we're simply given more informational placebos than those communist nations receive.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Ok, not wishing that destruction on anyone, but...

Why China???! The land of silence. No truth will ever come out about this amazing incident. And it's big, like balls big.
What caused it??? You will never know 100%.

Sigh.

That is all.

maybe we should make up our own version of events!...make it really outlandish and then we can turn it into a big fat conspiracy based on very little info?

oh wait.....

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   

I'll take a wild stab... it happened in china because the rush for profits far outweighs the safety measures, and this caught up and bit them in the arse. Now i wonder if they will sit down and think about things rather than aiming for the pyrrhic victory

new topics

top topics

join